Quote Originally Posted by Norganon View Post
    Anyone recognize the fonts in this UI?
    Looks like Bebas Neue, not sure.

http://www.dafont.com/bebas-neue.font

Deleted
    Sexy OOMM, sexy.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    The only thing I want to know is how to get some kind of border around bars/frames with ElvUI .. :'D
    Had to write it in manually :U
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Quote Originally Posted by OOMM View Post
    Had to write it in manually :U
    Really? Even for action buttons? Hmmm...
    oh, honey.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Really? Even for action buttons? Hmmm...
    There is a border built in by using the pixel perfect setting, but it isn't customizable and it's only 1px. Also, I use two borders, a black inner and a grey outer, and a dynamic border on the healthbar itself that follows the hp/power size, so I knew that I'd have to write it.

Action buttons have a background, so that could be altered to look like a border for the whole bar though I think.
    Using computers to make demons kill dragons: Warlock beta spell WeakAuras here, @OOMM_UI, OOMM@kt-us

Quote Originally Posted by Tramzh View Post
    Work in Progress:
    Warlock (all 3 specs done):

Mage (Arcane+Frost):
    Is this not just Azortharion UI on different classes?

Quote Originally Posted by Arborus View Post
    VuhDo.

/10chars

Hey Hey, me again. think you would be able to share your VuhDo Files with me (us)? I've been trying for days to get it simliar to yours with Stuf, without much luck.
    Sadly I'm not that good with VuhDo - will be much appreciated <3

Quote Originally Posted by Daniie View Post
    Is this not just Azortharion UI on different classes?
    uh what no

Quote Originally Posted by mikkis2k View Post
    Update!

Castbars are taking form, but now i'm stuck with a gray "flat" background.. but its a step in the right direction.. as my text is finally not overlapping the border!

Working on my castbars as well, they are almost done! But I wonder where you got that nice GW2 background, I cant find it in the shared media or in kg panels. Is it something you have done yourself? If it is do you mind sharing it or show me where the original picture is so I can photoshop it myself! =)

- - - Updated - - -

Deleted

Sorry, not sure how to make it look smaller.

Deleted
    My current one, hopefully will post the image for me since I can't.
    i.imgur com/asd8luf.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Lockeid View Post
    My current one, hopefully will post the image for me since I can't.
    http://i.imgur.com/asd8luf.jpg
    10 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Linayo View Post
    Hey Hey, me again. think you would be able to share your VuhDo Files with me (us)? I've been trying for days to get it simliar to yours with Stuf, without much luck.
    Sadly I'm not that good with VuhDo - will be much appreciated <3
    This is the config from \WTF\Account\ACCOUNTNAME\SavedVariables\VuhDo.lua

You'll need to add it to your own, as the .lua has ALL of my profiles from like 15-20 characters, different UIs, etc. and is actually too long for pastebin.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoms View Post

Sorry, not sure how to make it look smaller.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaKOLrTibro

So I finally downloaded WeakAuras2. Never touched it before :| Here's a really straightforward thing I threw together. No group config right now (been too busy to try to play). Thoughts and input are totally welcome.

https://youtu.be/uctwKttLL-M

Quote Originally Posted by Everlu View Post
    So I finally downloaded WeakAuras2. Never touched it before :| Here's a really straightforward thing I threw together. No group config right now (been too busy to try to play). Thoughts and input are totally welcome.

https://youtu.be/uctwKttLL-M
    No cast bar? I find it quite helpful for movement. And how do you tell when you have both Pyroblast! and Heating Up? The two fire effects seem a little hard to distinguish for me.
    Shahaad , Kevkul
    <Magdalena's pet>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahad View Post
    No cast bar? I find it quite helpful for movement. And how do you tell when you have both Pyroblast! and Heating Up? The two fire effects seem a little hard to distinguish for me.
    She has a cast bar, it's the line that runs underneath her player frame.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    Working on my castbars as well, they are almost done! But I wonder where you got that nice GW2 background, I cant find it in the shared media or in kg panels. Is it something you have done yourself? If it is do you mind sharing it or show me where the original picture is so I can photoshop it myself! =)

- - - Updated - - -
    The one behind my actionbars? Thats my own wich i made in photoshop. The rest you can find in that gw2 ui i linked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahad View Post
    the difference between a small flaming dot and a bigger flame is not that hard to notice, even in a raid environment

Hi,

I'm trying to build a UI for my Balance Druid, but I don't really like ElvUI anymore. Used it for waaay to long now. Any ideas what addons should I use?
    PvE mosstly.

Also, how can I add custom fonts and stuff to the game?

"Do I care for the lives of mortals? No. Do you care for the lives of ants that crawls beneath your feet?"

Signature by the awesome Winter Blossom