Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    Thank you. Did not know about that. Hey what is the IRC semlar is talking about?
    We usually hang around in #wowace and #wowuidev on freenode!

Deleted
    Inspired by this thread I reworked my UI. Had to edit some addons to get what I wanted, but I'm pretty happy with it now. Feel like I should work a little bit on clutter from XCT+. But just wanted to post it here and look for suggestions

Core Addons: QuseMap, Dominos, Masque: Ryver, Aura Frames, oUF_Mu, WeakAuras 2, Details!, xct+, Bigwigs
    Last edited by lawomous; 2016-03-03 at 04:45 AM.

Really nice, few things I would possibly edit:
    1: Do you really need to see your rage generation through xCT?
    2: If you have the CD bar under your player frame, you might want to put those on a separate bar and hide it (no need to double up on things)
    3: Make everything have the same spacing (actionbars, buffs/debuffs, etc)

Deleted
    Based on you suggestions I made the cooldown-bar a real actionbar and moved my cds up there. After that I could finally remove that 3x4 Naga-Block that kinda restrained me since Cata.

Thanks alot!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pldcanfly View Post
    Based on you suggestions I made the cooldown-bar a real actionbar and moved my cds up there. After that I could finally remove that 3x4 Naga-Block that kinda restrained me since Cata.

Thanks alot!
    What font are you using for your nameplates?

My working UI. I'm blind as a bat so I have big text so I can see. Took the SS on Kazzak so no tank frame showing. I hide my side actionbars and minimap in combat

Out of Combat

In Combat

Tank frames (from an older SS and messed up syncing of tank targets... since fixed)

Last edited by Ceylina; 2016-02-28 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Learned how to link images here ;)

Mute the sound, it has gone mad after uploading for some reason.
    Built this with ElvUi, Bartender, Masque, KgPanels and WeakAuras.
    Huge thanks to magicaldandruff for provided textures.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziriell View Post
    Where can these textures be found?
    AddOns: Tim @ WoWInterface
    Battle Tag: Mysterio#11164
    Current PC Setup: PCPartPicker List

Quote Originally Posted by Ceylina View Post
    Couple things:
    1: Since you're a dps (and one without a heal/debuff removal) do you really need the raid frames, or at least make them much smaller.
    2: Not sure, but it looks like you have multiple fonts, make it all 1.
    3: Make your Skada aligned with your bars/chat at the bottom.
    4: Again, dps thing, you don't need to see your ally names.
    5: If you're just hiding your map, might as well make it smaller.
    6: Masque your buffs/debuffs like your actionbars and give them a similar spacing. Also turn off buffs on your player frame, no need to double up.
    7: Since it seems like you use a HUD, you don't need those UFs to be so large.

Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    Couple things:
    Personal preferences, 14 alts using the same general layout, visual impairment (really bad eyesight), extremely large screen real estate (32 inch monitor), and a touch of old habits that I am comfortable with have built this UI over the years. As for fonts, they are all gotham rounded and republica minor for my player name because I like it like that. I leave one default blizzard font (arial narrow) because it doesn't scale blizzard elements well and I am ok with leaving it at the default.

Thanks for the feedback, I could see how some people wouldn't want to play with information like this but it is how I prefer to play and with my resolution, it affords me to have larger UI elements

Quote Originally Posted by Ziriell View Post

very nice
    Last edited by Scaleface; 2016-02-29 at 09:50 PM.

Deleted
    Man...the new transform function that semlar provided is sooooooo cool. Gives us a ton of new options.

http://imgur.com/a/fGZpG

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...hp?p=313327#53

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    Man...the new transform function that semlar provided is sooooooo cool. Gives us a ton of new options.

http://imgur.com/a/fGZpG

http://www.wowinterface.com/forums/s...hp?p=313327#53
    Indeed. If anyone has experimented with the WA feature, I'd really like to see it in use.

The circular stuff looks really nice. Good job.

Always wanted to pimp my afk time
    Nothing special but I like it. Maybe I'll add some camera movements.
    Most unnecessary video of all time:

And I made a little overview for all my chars. (Click to go to website)

Any feedback is welcome

That's really cool actually.

Deleted
    Inspired by this thread I reworked my UI. Had to edit some addons to get what I wanted, but I'm pretty happy with it now. Feel like I should work a little bit on clutter from XCT+. But just wanted to post it here and look for suggestions

Core Addons: QuseMap, Dominos, Masque: Ryver, Aura Frames, oUF_Mu, WeakAuras 2, Details!, xct+, Bigwigs
    Any chances for us you gonna upload your beautiful UI?

Hello, i was wondering what addon do you use for tracking quests? ( top left of your screen) as i am looking to replace the default blizzard one

Quote Originally Posted by valhera View Post
    Hello, i was wondering what addon do you use for tracking quests? ( top left of your screen) as i am looking to replace the default blizzard one
    That would be QuestKing 2 @ Curse.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

love it can you pls share it somehow?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tercio View Post
    here we go
    love this ui can you pls share it?