Thread: Post Your UI

Mine

*shift and ctrl modifier swap the 1st(bigger) bar with other 2 hidden behind for a less keybinding hassle
    2nd bar from above is for mouse-keybinds*

*Also works easily on all the alts i have of any class ... this is one of the alts*

Last edited by KeatsIT; 2011-01-16 at 05:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eNkHz View Post
    What's this UI called? I'd love to have the same =)

Looks like one of the TukUI edits.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbert View Post
    My UI, posted in the past... redesigned for Cata with Pitbull4 and various other additions/improvements.

Idle:

Solo Config Mode:

Raid:
    Possible to get a copy of your UI? :>

Deleted

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-01-16 at 03:18 PM.

Deleted

My current UI, very clean, as I needed more space to focus on bad stuff on the ground.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-01-16 at 03:18 PM.

After some remodeling and clearing the last one fun UI here is more clear and tasty UI :d
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKqPqlqbfS4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teppeii View Post
    After some remodeling and clearing the last one fun UI here is more clear and tasty UI :d
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKqPqlqbfS4
    It's just the normal LuiV3 layout :S

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayne View Post
    Looks like one of the TukUI edits.
    Already checked all the TukUI edits, none of them looks like his.

With some powerauras adds well i still need to record it on a raid coz theres much more to show... but yeah thats lui as i wrote in the notes on youtube thats i think i good enough...

Quote Originally Posted by Goldpaw View Post
    This is mine, here shown on a tiny laptop with 1280x800 resolution, thus explaining the largeness of the objects:

[images]

You can get it at http://goldpaw.blogspot.com/p/gui.html. It's a single addon UI.
    That is an absolutely fantastic UI. Very neat. =)

I went and changed mine for the 4th time and counting. Hopefully I'll be able to stick with this for a while.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eNkHz View Post
    Already checked all the TukUI edits, none of them looks like his.
    It's probably a custom UI made (or altered from a TukUI edit, more likely) by the gentleman who posted it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Teppeii View Post
    With some powerauras adds well i still need to record it on a raid coz theres much more to show... but yeah thats lui as i wrote in the notes on youtube thats i think i good enough...
    Generally people post a video or screenshot to show off some form of edit or alteration from either the default UI or a prebuilt one, like TukUI. So what have you modified?

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Teckdragon View Post
    Generally people post a video or screenshot to show off some form of edit or alteration from either the default UI or a prebuilt one, like TukUI. So what have you modified?
    All well and good, but most "modifications" of LUI or TukUI I have seen tend to involve shoving XPerl into them.
    Adding PowerAuras etc is not really what I would call a significant modification.

Many of the elements it is using are common in Hydra's edit. The scheme seems heavily borrowed from Elv / Ext's edits. Definitely a Tukui, but whose edit in particular it belongs to is anyones guess.

I love the simplicity of the following UI and I'm only posting this purely because I've always loved taking Skullflowers work, and modifying it to my needs. Don't mind sharing it as well.

I'd upload it, but I don't want to be like all of those Tuk UI people who just change like 5 things, slap a silly name on it, and then act like the best UI person OF ALL TIME! So don't bother asking for an upload.

Anyways, too much babble.

All credit to Skullflower (he's a RL thug). All sub credit to any authors skullflower gives credit to.

Thanks
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-01-17 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Here's a small update of how it looks now on my PC. I was using a different one earlier.

Idle
    [/URL]

Combat
    ][/URL]

Please exclude the crappy quality and low wow settings. I broke my GPU. ):
    Have a raid shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Yours UI looks very interesting, perhaps you could post what addons you use?

Cheers
    The unattainable best is the enemy of all the available betters.

Pitbull is an amazing addon. It's so customizable!
    Last edited by bullet100; 2011-01-17 at 04:10 PM.

Clean and Simple. I see some very nice layouts here.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2011-01-17 at 06:08 PM.