Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    I like it. Simple, no unnecessary junk to clutter the screen. Don't let the haters get to ya.
    You're funny. He didn't do anything to his Ui other than install a HuD, which is displaying the exact same information as his unit frames.

It may as well be a screenshot of the default Ui, which everyone has already seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    You're funny. He didn't do anything to his Ui other than install a HuD, which is displaying the exact same information as his unit frames.

It may as well be a screenshot of the default Ui, which everyone has already seen.
    And how is that different from the people who post stock TukUI, LUI, or whatever compilation you may think of and say "this is my UI". There is no difference. The thread is called post your UI and the guy posted his UI and is getting griefed for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    And how is that different from the people who post stock TukUI, LUI, or whatever compilation you may think of and say "this is my UI". There is no difference. The thread is called post your UI and the guy posted his UI and is getting griefed for it.
    You're absolutely correct regarding those that post stock Tuk or Lui.

He isn't getting "griefed" for it. He said to say so if I didn't like it so I said so.

You wouldn't go to a forum about car modifications and post a picture of your unmodified car with a fuzzy steering wheel cover on your steering wheel and not expect to be called a troll

I love it!
    What addon are you using?

10+ Year Old Account
    You're absolutely correct regarding those that post stock Tuk or Lui.

He isn't getting "griefed" for it. He said to say so if I didn't like it so I said so.

You wouldn't go to a forum about car modifications and post a picture of your unmodified car with a fuzzy steering wheel cover on your steering wheel and not expect to be called a troll
    It's just I expect better from the UI community. It's really the only part of the WoW community I can stand anymore. If the person was thought to be a troll, then do so by ignoring him/her. Not knocking him/hers UI (you never know, they may actually be serious about it).

So after I saw Minerv's UI yesterday, my body just urged to try and get something similar. Even though it looks to be a tuk edit, I wanted to try and see if I could achieve something similar with what I have in my disposal. So I sat down today and tried getting it as similar as I could.

In combat on a badly geared alt:

Idle with raid frames:

The DBM skin is taken from Mono's UI, so all credit goes to him

Also like to give credit to Minerv for the layout inspiration

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, the only reason I haven't applied to be a moderator here is because of people that post common UI's (Spartan, LUI, Tuk and it's edits) here - I'd personally go on a deleting spree, unless somebody specified that it was their own personal edit. :>

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    To be honest, the only reason I haven't applied to be a moderator here is because of people that post common UI's (Spartan, LUI, Tuk and it's edits) here - I'd personally go on a deleting spree, unless somebody specified that it was their own personal edit. :>
    I feel you, I look at this thread to see individual and unique UI's. I don't mind if it's a self edit of pre-existing UI as long as you can see the difference, Out-of-the-box UI's however I dislike seeing here.

2012 - Ish nominates Taryble for mod!

Although I must say, Tree does a fantastic job as it is

10+ Year Old Account
    2012 - Ish nominates Taryble for mod!

Although I must say, Tree does a fantastic job as it is
    Although, he could use a lapdog to do all the thumbnail edits that he has to do himself.

Deleted
    I use default UI with a few addons. I see no reason to change it, it works just fine and there too many bugs each and every patch.

Quote Originally Posted by crusty272 View Post
    I use default UI with a few addons. I see no reason to change it, it works just fine and there too many bugs each and every patch.
    For me personally a UI isn't really entirely about functionality, it's a cosmetic thing majorly.

Deleted
    Alrighty folks, that's enough. Can we all just drop the hostility already?

It's everyone's personal choice which UI they lose, and it's everyone's personal choice whether they like any other person's UI. No need to be that aggressive about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    :/ still waiting for a ragy kill on my side... really not in the "wow mood" to release it atm ^^
    Also, because 4.3 is getting closer and quite a few things will change for us holy paladins that will impact my UI design (no more CD on holy radiance, no need to judge on CD anymore, and 25man raids quite often because of LFR), I might directly release a 4.3 ready package.

If you have any suggestions on how to modify my UI for the above mentioned changes, feel free to share
    Srsly I fell in love <3

I would make the cast bar and holy shock buttons bigger. Same with power auras but I am picky and could prolly easily change those myself. That being said your concept is sexy as hell and I drooled the entire video.

EDIT: Plz hurry lol I can't wait to play around with it
    Last edited by silverhatred; 2011-11-02 at 01:03 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inval1d View Post
    Already posted this in the other thread, but wanted to share it with some other healers as well. So here goes my UI.

u r using raid frames on the left for click healing? ... just wondering, how is anybody able to perform well with this setup ... I tried this alignment but, I have to have center oriented ui to be able to fulfil my healing role :/
    "Ubi sementem feceris, ita mettes."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedtrax View Post
    So after I saw Minerv's UI yesterday, my body just urged to try and get something similar. Even though it looks to be a tuk edit, I wanted to try and see if I could achieve something similar with what I have in my disposal. So I sat down today and tried getting it as similar as I could.

In combat on a badly geared alt:

Idle with raid frames:

The DBM skin is taken from Mono's UI, so all credit goes to him

Also like to give credit to Minerv for the layout inspiration

Nice UI, what Unit Frames are ye using?

Deleted
    Found a few old screenshots

That was my first real Ui edit, you can guess which it was

I think i used this for 2 days, loved the layout but killes my eyes ( 2 small font :/ )

Used this from wotlk beginning till ulduar where i switched from mage to paladin. Really loved this ui.

Kinda sad i didnt take a screenshot from every ui i did, would be an interesting review i guess

Deleted

So you're failing to see DrDamage is also installed.

Quote Originally Posted by Deffry View Post
    u r using raid frames on the left for click healing? ... just wondering, how is anybody able to perform well with this setup ... I tried this alignment but, I have to have center oriented ui to be able to fulfil my healing role :/
    Tried it last night for the first time and found I was doing alright, may be switching them back to the center though where I had them before. I'll have to see.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post
    Nice UI, what Unit Frames are ye using?
    That would be StuF unitframes