Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pump View Post
    Can you give more info about your health mod / addon and how to get the look of it? I really like the simplicity and clean look especially with the blue arrow on the top.
    Raidframes are stuf

---------- Post added 2012-01-31 at 01:34 PM ----------

Thx speed i think ive tried them out before but the borders just seem to be blurry,

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    I am finally pleased! the petframe is the red one under the main actionbar and there is still some work to be done with recount, pain in the ass to get that addon to look good.
    The green bar ontop of the actionbar is the powerbar (mana/focus etc).

Target + Party

Combat -> Petframe, castbar/enemycastbar and the bar 2 that pops up in combat

Combat showing the NTK bars

Will throw in a raid screenshot when i have it.
    release asap!

Deleted
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-01-31 at 04:49 PM.

@ Muncken
    What bar addon do you use?

Deleted
    Im using Bartender atm, had dominos before.

Deleted
    With dominos you have to play with the spacing and padding etc. a lot to get perfect borders. That and the AddOn previous page should do the work.

Quote Originally Posted by Muncken87 View Post
    *snip*

Something i put together, dont mind the color at the chatframe/skada, my screen is abit strange
    Love the UF"s. Are those your own creation and are you planning on releasing your UI?

Deleted
    I kinda customized everything on my own

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    With dominos you have to play with the spacing and padding etc. a lot to get perfect borders. That and the AddOn previous page should do the work.
    @Muncken
    Like Led said, you can fiddle with the spacing and padding to adjust the pixel sharpness of the button skin.
    Playing with a x1 multisample may help as well.

Also, a long time ago when I first started using those types of button skins instead of Delsim's work and the currently unavailable "NotCaith" skin, I found out a little trick that I still use with dominos.

When you unlock your actionbars, make sure they have a padding amount close to zero, it can be plus or minus a few.
    Drag your action bar close to the edge of the screen but not all the way and when you let it go, it should snap to the edge of your screen.
    When it snaps to the edge, it should remove the fuzzyness from the respective side of the button skin.
    Then just move your actionbar back to where you want it to go.

Also, def make sure you run the Ui scale script or download the addon they linked above if you don't want to make a script macro.

<3
    Ish

Deleted
    Nice tip there ish, so the scale on the buttons doesnt matter?

Deleted
    -Muncken
    What Raidframes do you use? Howd you geht that line kind of style?

Deleted
    Its stuf badimpact

Nice tip there ish, so the scale on the buttons doesnt matter?
    It shouldn't, however I rarely ever change the size of the buttons from 100% because I like that size
    But, if you make them smaller, it should still work. I will try it when I get home from work

Deleted
    I tried playing around with the padding and it started to look abit better, feels like it can be even sharper, could also be having darker icons also right making the borders blend with the dark?

---------- Post added 2012-01-31 at 09:21 PM ----------

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-02-01 at 06:30 AM.

Deleted
    I tried playing around with the padding and it started to look abit better, feels like it can be even sharper, could also be having darker icons also right making the borders blend with the dark?

[im g]http://www.abload.de/thumb/wowscrnshot_013112_21xoj32.jpg[/img]
    What buttonfacade do you use?

Deleted
    this one ButtonFacade_pHish , looks kindaaa good i think, but i think the thing is if ur spell has lots of black in the background it makes the icon blurry
    Last edited by mmoc2569500d57; 2012-01-31 at 08:30 PM.

I think the action bar skin looks really great on the two lower bars, so much better than the one you had before! gj!

Now just work on all the other stuff I pointed out :P

<3

Love when wnew good things keep coming out - go ahead with you work
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    I think i managed to fix the outline problems with most of the things but i cant seem to be able to change the shadow position on skada , and there seems to be no option to add monochrome for azcastbar

Thanks Ish