Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sae1piru View Post
    thanks!
    The dark color is just for looks, They turn red though if I'm low on health so i can notice it more easily.
    and yeah it is a huge list, but it's mostly Pitbull4, and Textures.
    I've never understood why people don't use IceHUD more. I can't get used to having a regular player UF because it's not right there. IceHUD surrounds my character with relevant information so I don't have to keep my eyes anywhere but front and center. Is it just because competitive arena more or less demands a pretty much stock UI?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    I've never understood why people don't use IceHUD more. I can't get used to having a regular player UF because it's not right there. IceHUD surrounds my character with relevant information so I don't have to keep my eyes anywhere but front and center. Is it just because competitive arena more or less demands a pretty much stock UI?
    I think its because it takes a while to get used to IceHUD, I tried it for a raid or two before and I couldn't get a grip with it and having regular UF's but not in the top left corner makes it a lot easier to see already.

Want to know why I don't use Ice HUD?
    To be Honest I don't like the way it looks, but that's my opinion.
    It may be a good, well designed addon, but people like different things I guess. Simply put =P

I may put Ice HUD to use in the future as i've used it a long time ago. (or a similar addon)
    I have a desgin in mind that would look really cool with a HUD style.

Quote Originally Posted by Quse View Post
    Clean it up =\
    Hmm? if I'm not mistaken Pitbull "needs" those Modules to run.
    Also I suppose i can take out DBM, and the unused ButtonFacade textures to clean it more. but variety is good,
    and everyone should use DBM even if you think you don't need it.
    Last edited by sae1piru; 2012-06-04 at 10:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sae1piru View Post
    Want to know why I don't use Ice HUD?
    To be Honest I don't like the way it looks, but that's my opinion.
    It may be a good, well designed addon, but people like different things I guess. Simply put =P

I may put Ice HUD to use in the future as i've used it a long time ago. (or a similar addon)
    I have a desgin in mind that would look really cool with a HUD style.
    There's no denying IceHUD is hideous but it's too useful to not use, IMO.

You don't need DBM if you don't waste time on silly PvE
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

Deleted

I don't understand whats so extremely useful about IceHUD, its informative, but not that much.

I am using Spartan UI with other mods such as Titan Panel, sraid frames and others. I'll put up a pic after work.

---------- Post added 2012-06-04 at 12:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ava the Dark View Post
    This one is mine. I'm still working on it but so far it's quite functional.

Still have to get an addon to hide the Blizzard raid frame tab.
    I use "move anything" addon. Let's me show or hide a huge amount of default UI and it also let's me move them to a different part of my screen if I want. Anything from raid frames to vehicle action bars to where my achievements show on my screen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm? if I'm not mistaken Pitbull "needs" those Modules to run.
    This is not true, you can delete any Pitbull module from your addons folder and the addon will still run fine. That being said, there really is no reason for doing so as simply not loading the module in game accomplishes the same effect.

haha =P though DBM still has some uses in PvP, they work great for timers for flag caps/ base captures and other pvp based objectives.
    i dunno, I can live without it, but it's still useful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I don't understand whats so extremely useful about IceHUD, its informative, but not that much.
    I have health and power, target cast, focus cast, target CC, focus CC, and a variety of other timers all surrounding my character, front and center. I don't even really need unitframes for target and focus in a lot of cases (due to nameplates and mods like PlateBuffs), though I keep them around anyway. I have all the information I will need on an immediate basis right where my eyes want to be focusing, anyway, so I don't need to have my eyes darting all over the screen.

Add in mods like CooldownPulse to flash cooldowns on-screen when they finish and there's often very little need to take my attention off center stage for even a moment.

But it's ugly. Like, really ugly.

you dont need ICE HUD if you dont need steady informations about your health, power, focus targets etc. You can argue its usefullness for pvp but in pve its simply disturbing to have these in the middle of the screen. I'm more for WeakAuras / PowerAuras for timer, cds, ressoruce and so on...

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Deleted
    My UI, i am open for suggestions and whatever you people got for me.
    http://i.imgur.com/g5NRa.jpg - Casting with target frame, the smaller one to the right of the target, is target's target.
    http://i.imgur.com/yFa1a.jpg - In Cat Form, no target.
    http://i.imgur.com/3zzSv.jpg - Cat Form, but with hostile target, and you can see the difference on target/non target on nameplates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    you dont need ICE HUD if you dont need steady informations about your health, power, focus targets etc. You can argue its usefullness for pvp but in pve its simply disturbing to have these in the middle of the screen. I'm more for WeakAuras / PowerAuras for timer, cds, ressoruce and so on...
    Yeah, there's definitely other options that are much prettier to boot, but I've just never liked having to use six mods to do the same things that a single mod does. I guess I care more about function than form

---------- Post added 2012-06-06 at 01:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zwair View Post
    My UI, i am open for suggestions and whatever you people got for me.
    http://i.imgur.com/g5NRa.jpg - Casting with target frame, the smaller one to the right of the target, is target's target.
    http://i.imgur.com/yFa1a.jpg - In Cat Form, no target.
    http://i.imgur.com/3zzSv.jpg - Cat Form, but with hostile target, and you can see the difference on target/non target on nameplates.
    Personal preference but I like having my chat just crammed into the bottom left corner, out of the way. If you aren't gonna use a background, I'd suggest one of those mods that adds a "shadowed" outline to the text to make it more visible as well. That's just personal preference, though.

Deleted
    This is a Beta version screenshot of my UI.

It is only half finished! I've currently just been working on the action bar and unit frames. The minimap and buffs need to be changed still and the chat box is not finished. I'm going to add buttons hwere the blank shapes are with text over them. Also the data text below the action bar is not finished yet either as there is one missing.

Last edited by mmoc2c0e080e79; 2012-06-06 at 10:38 PM.

Deleted
    Lootarkungen , you're famous bro

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pharrax View Post
    This is a Beta version screenshot of my UI.

It is only half finished! I've currently just been working on the action bar and unit frames. The minimap and buffs need to be changed still and the chat box is not finished. I'm going to add buttons hwere the blank shapes are with text over them. Also the data text below the action bar is not finished yet either as there is one missing.

Seems like you got your photoshop problem fixed :P Saw your post a few days ago, this looks really really good.. Im wondering, if you got more spells, how are you gonna expand to make room for more buttons? On top/bottom of current ones?

Deleted
    Love those health bars. What mod is that? Is the snowflake off to the side PowerAuras?
    sorry for late reply, the unit frame mod is pitbull 4 and the snowflake is indeed of powerauras ( I use it for rime procs)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zwair View Post
    Seems like you got your photoshop problem fixed :P Saw your post a few days ago, this looks really really good.. Im wondering, if you got more spells, how are you gonna expand to make room for more buttons? On top/bottom of current ones?
    I plan on having a button to open up a second action bar on top of the main action bar that is visible on the screen shot. I know a kgpanel script that will do this by moving the unit frames up to make room. Also I will most likely have 2 side action bars show with another button on either side of the bottom UI part. The reason I decided to not have them showing by default is that I prefer to only show my cooldown abilities and have the rest hidden but I will have the option to show other bars when its finished.

10+ Year Old Account
    Picture of my Priest's UI. Good or bad?!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    Picture of my Priest's UI. Good or bad?!
    Looks fine to me. Could be prettier, but I'd take function over form any day. What nameplates are those?

10+ Year Old Account
    Need a cool druid UI!