Thread: Post Your UI

My new ui, still needs a bit of work but mostly happy with it.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-07-20 at 11:20 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    Do it. /10chars
    Scraped and restarted, gonna use a base pixel font, gladly take suggestions. As well as Unit frames, Im having a hard time as to if i want to use Pitbull/Suf/Ouf/or Stuf i believe they are called. Anyways i cant seem to make a style that suits me or that looks acceptable for what im trying to create

*Been up late making and scraping different styles /kill me

When a wild forum troll appears

Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    Scraped and restarted, gonna use a base pixel font, gladly take suggestions. As well as Unit frames, Im having a hard time as to if i want to use Pitbull/Suf/Ouf/or Stuf i believe they are called. Anyways i cant seem to make a style that suits me or that looks acceptable for what im trying to create

*Been up late making and scraping different styles /kill me
    Post WiP shots and you can get suggestions on what is and is not working
    Regarding a unit frame addon, I would say Stuf.

I'd recommend Stuf as well. Once I got used to it, it became my hands-down favorite Unit Frame mod.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raizenyokai View Post
    I'd recommend Stuf as well. Once I got used to it, it became my hands-down favorite Unit Frame mod.
    Yeah im playing with it now, the config is... shitty haha. Just hard to get used to, ive used SUF for so long, but its a good change of pace.

could use some work, gets the job done
    Last edited by snookiee; 2012-07-21 at 12:52 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snookiee View Post

could use some work, gets the job done
    Um :P

All i can suggest is CLEAN IT UP, too much clutter where its not needed :< such as removing party frames whilst in raid group, making font smaller on your scroll text, smaller skada etc etc so many things yuck about that ui:P

And for the arrow pointing to your dps in that fight, gj u can do 45k in a standstill zerg, wonder how u perform in fights where u need to see stuff on floor and dodge it o_o

Quote Originally Posted by Manarak View Post
    Um :P

All i can suggest is CLEAN IT UP, too much clutter where its not needed :< such as removing party frames whilst in raid group, making font smaller on your scroll text, smaller skada etc etc so many things yuck about that ui:P

And for the arrow pointing to your dps in that fight, gj u can do 45k in a standstill zerg, wonder how u perform in fights where u need to see stuff on floor and dodge it o_o
    No worries he plays a rogue, no need to worry about skill there.

On subject. How can you play like that? 2 Damage texts, one covers your targets health and your own. Kinda looks like out of the box Xpearl....
    At least he has fading light timer set on top of his combo points cause thats the only way He'd prob notice....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Some shots from before Blizz broke the Beta:
    Regen:
    http://i.imgur.com/SqlxT.jpg
    Noncombat:
    http://i.imgur.com/CkRMN.jpg
    Combat:
    http://i.imgur.com/TU5sX.jpg
    Impressive. I like this a lot.

Well here is mine, i gave uo with Stuf. I wanted to throw my computer threw a window to be totally honest. But here is 1.0 of my macbook Ui. Still need a minimap

I'd go with iMinimap or Ryv's Minimap patch(need to have dMinimap 3 installed). Simple, thin border minimaps with a simplistic look.

Combat:

Idle:

I still feel like my pet bar is just kind of floating and homeless :S
    It's still a definite WiP, and Im debating swapping from SuF to Stuf, as well as trying to work a damage meter in (I'll include one with raid frames once I get it figured out). I want to cut bars out (3 visible) but Im a little ocd about having bars with buttons that are bound and regularly used be visible, Im also debating whether or not I should just wait until MoP to set up aura's and such, due to the fact I know bar use is going to go down considerably >.<
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-07-21 at 03:25 PM.

Deleted
    Homebrew and evolved over the years:

Ignore the bossmod bars, they are a bit in the way atm.
    Also I still need to remove the Blizzard boss health frame as Deus Vox already has one.
    Think I'll change the CompactRaid colours a bit as well to fit in a bit better.

Main aim though is that everything you need to know is close to your character so you can keep an aye on whats happening in the game world. Example: player debuffs and target buffs are shown right above the unit frame so you don't have to keep looking towards the upper right edge of the screen.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-07-21 at 03:26 PM.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-07-21 at 03:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Some shots from before Blizz broke the Beta:
    Regen:
    http://i.imgur.com/SqlxT.jpg
    Noncombat:
    http://i.imgur.com/CkRMN.jpg
    Combat:
    http://i.imgur.com/TU5sX.jpg
    Once you get your pixel font sizing sorted out this will look really, really sharp.

Also (re: previous discussion), I can't deal with a minimap addon that shows the default difficulty flags; therefore, steal my version of Wanderlust and un-comment the mail/junk as you see fit. I have it updated for MoP also, I've just been too busy to upload it to WoWI as a patch =/

Really can't stand how ugly that difficulty flag is; it was a dealbreaker for a minimap addon until I learned how to create it myself.
    Last edited by Quse; 2012-07-21 at 10:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iLive View Post

I miss playing around with interfaces.
    Really nice one
    X:"Echo?"
    Echo: "What?
    X:"Echo?"
    Echo: "What?!"
    X: "Nothing"

I've played too much GW 2. Mixed my old UI with some elements of Butger and so.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2051073/WoW...212_012324.jpg
    Last edited by Lyn; 2012-07-21 at 11:24 PM.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    Anyone suggest a good hunter UI setup?

Quote Originally Posted by Quse View Post
    Once you get your pixel font sizing sorted out this will look really, really sharp.
    I'm not sure what you're referring to. If it's the spacing between the chat lines, I think I've fixed those. I've also tried making space for the font on my unit frames. unfortunately I haven't been able to get on the beta for the last couple of patches(Error #0) to confirm the fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by Swoopeh View Post
    Homebrew and evolved over the years:

Ignore the bossmod bars, they are a bit in the way atm.
    Also I still need to remove the Blizzard boss health frame as Deus Vox already has one.
    Think I'll change the CompactRaid colours a bit as well to fit in a bit better.

Main aim though is that everything you need to know is close to your character so you can keep an aye on whats happening in the game world. Example: player debuffs and target buffs are shown right above the unit frame so you don't have to keep looking towards the upper right edge of the screen.
    Ya... ok... upload this PLEASE.. this one looks like a keeper.. please can you send me a zip file or put it on wowinterface?... it would be a smashing success for DK tanks... also, what do those flags do above your raid frames and what do those green and red bars mean? Do you have a scarlet fever tracker? Do you have powerauras for your cooldowns ect.... Just some suggestions from one tank to the next!