Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Senit View Post
    I need some opinions. I've just finished renovating my UI, but I don't know which version I like better. (Original will be changed slightly (Less action bars, perhaps smaller UFs.))
    First off, are you working with oUF now?

As for my opinion, I'll post in bullet point format

- I personally prefer the mini-map in the bottom corner.

- The buffs in the top corner seem unnecessary to me in minimal UIs. If there's a buff you need to track then Weakauras/Powerauras/Tellmewhen etc can track those for you in a more helpful place (I'm assuming your trying to have all the important information consolidated in your central vision).

- Perhaps showing the percentage of your targets health would be helpful so you know exactly when you enter your execute phase.

- Are those debuffs your tracking on your target above your action bar (I have no idea what rogues track so this is an uneducated guess)? Maybe move those out to the left a little so the area directly around your character is totally clear.

- I would put your energy bar above the health bar, and change the colour of your combo points (colour code them red to green from left to right)

- Fonts! Change them up so they all match before someone else notices and tells you off!

- Maybe add OmniCC or TullaCC for your cooldown bar.

- Raidframes? What are you using and where to they go? Also where are the Focus and Target of Target frames?

Overall I'm pretty torn on which I prefer. I think the first one looks a little more 'finished', but

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gymertron View Post
    First off, are you working...a little more 'finished', but
    No, the updated version is still using Pitbull. As much as I'd love to switch to oUF, the scripting necessary is a bit beyond my current capability.

A couple comments on your points:
    -I'd like to show health percentages, but I'm not sure where I'd put it.
    -I'll probably end up moving my buff tracker to the left, like in the original.
    -About the fonts; I love pixel, but some things (SCT and Chat) I just can't fluently read in a pixel font. This leads to mismatching fonts, need to figure out what to do about that.
    -Cooldown tracker and raid frames are both installed, just not present. In an updated screenshot I'll include them.
    Senit UI -- outdated. Update... soon... maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by Senit View Post
    I need some opinions. I've just finished renovating my UI, but I don't know which version I like better. (Original will be changed slightly (Less action bars, perhaps smaller UFs.))

Original:
    http://i.imgur.com/cQlXgm.jpg

Updated:
    http://i.imgur.com/NnkKOm.jpg
    The old font looked a way better.
    oh, honey.

Deleted

My ui
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-08-10 at 09:09 AM.

Deleted
    Just finished my new interface, what are your opionions?

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-08-10 at 09:09 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    My UI. I try and keep everything clean and towards the lower center. I hate stray addons :<

Edit: Pic too big for forums, I'll just link it.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-08-10 at 07:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    Demonology Warlock = Beast Mastery Hunter
    Quote Originally Posted by Certin View Post
    Funny ... I've never seen a hunter transform into a huge ass gorilla and come and roflstomp ur ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    As for aggrometer i use s2threatmeter and it's working fine.
    s2threatmeter = sthreatmeter2?

If so, mind if I take a look at your code (pastebin or something) and see what I've failed to update?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprentise View Post
    Just finished my new interface, what are your opionions?

[IMG]
    A bit clustered; I would try to minimize combustion helper and normalize the action bar sizes a bit.
    Senit UI -- outdated. Update... soon... maybe...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emelie View Post
    Pretty standard version of elvUI, just edited to my preference.
    whats the addon that shows guild and friends under the mini map? i know its part of elvui but i dont want the full ui
    Last edited by mmoc738f35353a; 2012-08-11 at 11:26 AM.

Deleted
    Does anyone know of a lightweight nameplate addOn that lets me change/remove border textures, change bar texture and text font? I found nameplate modifier, but it was outdated. Nameplates are about the only thing missing from my UI now.

Quote Originally Posted by mmocomment View Post
    whas the addon that shows guild and friends under the mini map? i know its part of elvui but i dont want the full ui
    SLDT.

Quote Originally Posted by Sagryth View Post
    Does anyone know of a lightweight nameplate addOn that lets me change/remove border textures, change bar texture and text font? I found nameplate modifier, but it was outdated.
    Nameplates are a fickle to manage without eating resources, unless you want to edit game files.

DocsNameplates should be fairly light-weight, but the amount of options available suffers because of it.

Deleted
    thank you cowt

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Here is an up to date, completed version of my UI
    How do you make your own debuffs to be coloured while the others are shadowed? I'm guessing you're using oUF.. if so, is there any chance to do that with StUF? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Quse View Post
    s2threatmeter = sthreatmeter2?

If so, mind if I take a look at your code (pastebin or something) and see what I've failed to update?
    Yeah sthreatmeter2 - i use the standard addon without edits apart the bar style. Never touched that since it's working
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

my old UI i used through most of cata with minor changes here and there

http://i.imgur.com/ktYoE.jpg

new one i just put together to change it up a bit. lemme know what u think!

http://i.imgur.com/whIKV.jpg
    ^still fine-tuning it

Quote Originally Posted by Zachysaurus View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/whIKV.jpg
    ^still fine-tuning it
    Those are biggest raid frames I've ever seen! You should make them abit smaller :P
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

Quote Originally Posted by Aronaz View Post
    Those are biggest raid frames I've ever seen! You should make them abit smaller :P
    yea i still cant decide what i want to do with the 10m frames, but the 25m ones fit in there nicely. smaller would mean leaving blank spaces in the panels and im crazy OCD about weird shit like that

10+ Year Old Account

Not sure why but the boss frame on the right gets stretched.
    Last edited by Direction; 2012-08-12 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Emelie View Post
    Pretty standard version of elvUI, just edited to my preference.
    How are you displaying Raid CDs on the left like that?