Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    Thank you :-) this is quite addicting, might book half a day off work to continue working on the ui.
    gunna have to start figuring out KGpanels next i think.

is there a way in kgpanels you can make it do actions like the good old Discord Art did?
    where you could set little buttons that would "Page" your action bars. like for example
    a button for "Buffs", "PVE", "PVP", "Ports" Profs" etc..

or you think it would be better to macro certain buttons to do this on a keybind. using the /changeactionbar 1 3 macro?
    Sadly, this is a thing you should ask in an own thread. :/
    Treeston already warned us all for derailing :'D

------------

And I finished modifying Lootroll and Loot window.

-> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2051073/WoWS...312_234631.jpg
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post

And I finished modifying Lootroll and Loot window.

-> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2051073/WoWS...312_234631.jpg
    Thats awesome.

So I changed my UI a bit, and yes I give ALL my credit to "KaitUI" for the WeakAuras idea. I went and recreated mine although so it wasnt a complete copy. Also thank you Lyn for helping me with my minor detail (:
    Last edited by Emaias; 2012-09-14 at 09:50 AM.

I have to admit, it's kinda cool. But I would change the fonts to fully outlined - or no outline. It's mixed atm.
    The skulls are for shards, right? Mh,..

All in all, solid, but you have still a lot to do, I guess.

And meh, I want to do something similar with these round thingies. I am too bad in WA.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quse View Post
    Going through everything and giving it pixel perfect borders.

Done buffs, bars, tooltips and bags so far. Think I only have loot/loot roll windows left.

Thats rly nice. What addon you use for bags, bars and buffs?

Does it work the way when you are out of combat bars are faded out and when you are in combat they becvame visible, is that right? I think that bartender cant do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Diphal View Post

Does it work the way when you are out of combat bars are faded out and when you are in combat they becvame visible, is that right? I think that bartender cant do this.
    lumBags.

And afaik Quse uses another addon for fading. Download the UI and look how it's done.
    oh, honey.

Deleted

bartender can do this
    click the Visibiltiy tab and check the button that says Hide out of combat.
    you can also use a custom condition like i did to show them only when you have a target
    so for example
    if target is friendly show buffs / heals
    if target is hostile show dps bars.

bartender is extremely flexible

Make different smilies for different conditions like in combat, dead, debuff .. etc
    That... is a brilliant idea!
    Just had a play around with Stuf and I cannot get it to work correctly. I type in the text pattern and it does the opposite of what I want it to do. So I type in the opposite of what I just entered, and it still does the same. CONFUSED!
    I will have a play around with it when I have more time later
    (If you know a text pattern which I could use, that would be really helpful!)

Deleted
    bartender can do this
    click the Visibiltiy tab and check the button that says Hide out of combat.
    you can also use a custom condition like i did to show them only when you have a target
    so for example
    if target is friendly show buffs / heals
    if target is hostile show dps bars.

bartender is extremely flexible
    I know you can hide it completely when out of combat. But I want to fade it out so its partially visible (in case I want to check some cooldown etc)

After 2 years, decided to rework my UI for MoP a bit
    http://i.imgur.com/ieWU5.jpg

But I want to fade it out so its partially visible
    Try Kong, available at wowinterface.. can set the alpha there.

Also an addon called cooldownalpha, it's outdated so not sure if it works. i used to use it.
    Last edited by twin2; 2012-09-14 at 12:30 PM.

Deleted
    I know you can hide it completely when out of combat. But I want to fade it out so its partially visible (in case I want to check some cooldown etc)
    then use a custom condition

something like
    [combat]show;fade

just set the alpha or fade value to about 10% on the bar in the visability screen and the custom condition will do the rest :-)

Deleted
    I have to admit, it's kinda cool. But I would change the fonts to fully outlined - or no outline. It's mixed atm.
    The skulls are for shards, right? Mh,..

All in all, solid, but you have still a lot to do, I guess.

And meh, I want to do something similar with these round thingies. I am too bad in WA.
    Weak auras isn't that hard to understand actually. And watching touchy's guide on youtube teaches you a lot.

Deleted
    hahaha booked the day off to work on ui
    moved some stuff around and fixed some fonts.

current wip
    Added Castbar

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/104502751/Wow/latestwip.png

Added Grid
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/104502751/Wow/latestupdate.png
    Last edited by mmoc9c3f06d778; 2012-09-14 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Weak auras isn't that hard to understand actually. And watching touchy's guide on youtube teaches you a lot.
    <3

I've got maybe 2 more videos to make before I settle down and finish my tanking UI (which I'll move to my priest when done as the basis for a healing UI). One thing I could use some help with is creating a list of absorb effects that can be placed on players (Power Word: Shield, Spirit Shell, Sacred Shield…)

I have a Weak Aura that keeps a running total of how much+absorb you have and then I've used that information in Pitbull to show your effective health pool. IE: "280k + 65k / 310k, 108% HP". I find that kind of information useful for mechanics like impale where you know a big hit is due and you want to be sure you'll survive it.

Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post
    <3
    Even Touchy is on here, nice.

--
    Hm, yeah, I know how to make basic things in WA but .. thats about all. But I am too lazy to learn that's why I don't have an own oUF layout anymore.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    Even Touchy is on here, nice.

--
    Hm, yeah, I know how to make basic things in WA but .. thats about all. But I am too lazy to learn that's why I don't have an own oUF layout anymore.
    :O there was an OUF : Lyn?
    omg. that must of been prety cool

Deleted
    hahaha booked the day off to work on ui
    moved some stuff around and fixed some fonts.

current wip
    Added Castbar

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/104502751/Wow/latestwip.png

Added Grid
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/104502751/Wow/latestupdate.png
    Raid frames seem to need an extra pixel to the left. And the right for that matter.

Oh and the shadow on your names don't fit the numbers. Oh and your chat needs spacing. Oh and the placement of text on both UF's is different, and in my opnion make little sense really.

---------- Post added 2012-09-14 at 03:20 PM ----------

:O there was an OUF : Lyn?
    omg. that must of been prety cool
    http://s.cdn.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw17962.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Solo
    Raid

The 6 TMW Buttons right of the player frame are the 6 applicable debuffs (Sunder Armor etc).

Using Bartender4; DBM; ELKBuffBars; Forte; Grid (GridManaBars; GridStatusRaidDebuff; GridStatusRaidIcons); kgPanels; MinimapButtonFrame; MoveAnything; Omen; Prat; Quartz; RangeDisplay; ShadowedUF; simpleMinimap; Skada; TellMeWhen; TidyPlates (TidyPlates_ThreatPlates); WeakAuras

Any input?

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post

Will this do!?
    What font is this?! Thanks! :3
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.