Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    oh you so tease me.
    upload this and link a donate button :-)
    this, 100*this

Deleted
    InB4 Led tells you almost all your pixel fonts are incorrect sizes.
    Fuck me, I already had the guy quoted when I read this.

Except the pixel fonts, quite nice. But I still not know what this bar in the middle is (except HoPo and Castbar, I guess).
    And what's the addon left to the minimap?
    That's skada as others have mentioned. I'm working on an addon that snapshots your health every 0.5-1.5 seconds along with the amount of healing from outside sources so you can see "oh, in the last 10 seconds the healer is ignoring me" or "ouch I'm getting raped and spam healed, I should probably shield wall so they can catch a break".

That's ended up being a bit more work that I planned so to place-hold I'm using Skada's damage meter / death log in that spot to remind me to finish that later. I really need to get my priest setup, server transfered, and race changed before monday night so it's time to move on.

You can get a better idea of how the middle bar works in a video:

It's a combination of cast bar, gcd, holy power, and cs/hor cooldown.

The basic information is being pulled properly but the way it's encoded and displayed needs some work. The changes to CS and how you use holy power make me thing I need something more complicated than I used to use but I'm not sure how that should look. The changes to shield slam make me think that good tanks will probably time that according to boss swings (kinda like healing brutallus back in sunwell) but I'll have to see.

I'm thinking some sort of clever coloring scheme might work better.
    Last edited by a21fa7c67f26f6d49a20c2c51; 2012-09-20 at 03:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by evn View Post

Oh please for the love of all things Touchy upload this as it is.
    so i can get used to it for mop
    any changed thats needed il fix later lol .. im desperate

Mh, somehow I don't really get it, tbh. It seems for me the bar is just running every sec or so from 100% to 0%. Or is it by far from ready?
    oh, honey.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    A new holy power appears when he uses a holy power generator. It's not running by itself, at least I don't think it is. It's there to let him know how much hopo he has.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't mean the HoPo bar. I mean the 2 bars above that.
    oh, honey.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    That's skada as others have mentioned. I'm working on an addon that snapshots your health every 0.5-1.5 seconds along with the amount of healing from outside sources so you can see "oh, in the last 10 seconds the healer is ignoring me" or "ouch I'm getting raped and spam healed, I should probably shield wall so they can catch a break".

That's ended up being a bit more work that I planned so to place-hold I'm using Skada's damage meter / death log in that spot to remind me to finish that later. I really need to get my priest setup, server transfered, and race changed before monday night so it's time to move on.

The basic information is being pulled properly but the way it's encoded and displayed needs some work. The changes to CS and how you use holy power make me thing I need something more complicated than I used to use but I'm not sure how that should look. The changes to shield slam make me think that good tanks will probably time that according to boss swings (kinda like healing brutallus back in sunwell) but I'll have to see.

I think I might be in love with you, I'm gonna give it a couple days to make sure.

Good to see a sweet tank UI.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    I don't mean the HoPo bar. I mean the 2 bars above that.
    It might be the swing timer.

What nameplate addon you using?? i like it cause pixelfonts seem to work fine with it and it also suports buff/debuff track.
    Also how do you get the font outline monochrome to work for WeakAuras ProgressBars? For me they look quite blurry
    Last edited by Deemaxm; 2012-09-20 at 07:25 PM.

Holy pally UI,
    I heal for a 25m guild in PvE and everything is mainly located at the bottom,
    First one is in OOC, second is in combat.
    http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/...psfcf5e748.jpg
    http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/...pscc2db9ce.jpg
    /edit
    Heavily modified ElvUI.
    Reason for huge action bars at top is to keep an eye on main CDs and such.
    Last edited by Dreadzy; 2012-09-20 at 08:33 PM.

Signature Designer | PM Requests: OPEN | Realm: Eonar - US

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadzy View Post
    Holy pally UI,
    I heal for a 25m guild in PvE and everything is mainly located at the bottom,
    First one is in OOC, second is in combat.
    http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/...psfcf5e748.jpg
    http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/...pscc2db9ce.jpg
    /edit
    Heavily modified ElvUI.
    Reason for huge action bars at top is to keep an eye on main CDs and such.
    Upload that somewhere please? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Redtusk View Post
    Upload that somewhere please? :-)
    Glad to see someone actually likes it as much as I do. Lmao, would you really be interested in an upload?

Signature Designer | PM Requests: OPEN | Realm: Eonar - US

The top bar is GCD - typically about 1.5s given the gear I have on that character (tanks don't stack haste after all).
    The little bar in the middle is crusader strike's cooldown (typically 4s).

The problem with paladins right now is that CS is 2.75 GCDs worth of cooldown - sometimes you'll want to hold off getting GCD locked to get extra CS/HoRs in. If you look at your abilities there may be no harm in delaying a crusader strike by 1 GCD because you're going to run out of buttons to press in 3 or 4 GCDs anyway. Other times using a proc (like free avengers shield) can bugger things up and you end up with 1 or 2 GCDs in a row with nothing to do.

I'm not exactly sure how this will play at 90. I've done almost nothing since 5.0 came out and this was the first major class change that stood out to me. the old 1,2,1,3,1,4 (repeat) rotation doesn't work - I need to figure out the best way to deal with these changes and the best way I can think of is to carefully watch the interactions for a few weeks.

I would like to get an enemy swing timer involved but I'll worry about that at max level.

What nameplate addon you using??
    tidyplates + threatplates.

Also how do you get the font outline monochrome to work for WeakAuras ProgressBars
    You shouldn't need to use the monocrhome option if you get a well hinted font and use it at a "prefect" resolution. I didn't.

EDIT:
    Good news, I can get 90% of my UI uploaded via curse addon packs so my permission issue is solved. The only thing left is cleanicons thin/miirgui which in the worst case I can always just direct people to download and install manually. They're not the sort of addons curse handles anyway so if the authors don't give me permission to distribute them it won't be the end of the world. I might have to create a couple of addons just to add my fonts/textures to shared media but that's pretty trivial.
    Last edited by a21fa7c67f26f6d49a20c2c51; 2012-09-21 at 12:41 AM.

snip
    I seriously <3 you so much

15+ Year Old Account
    http://imgur.com/a/V1zas

My UI in 2 screenshots. 1 screenie with configs (ElvUI, BigWigs, TellMeWhen, Parrot) open and 1 configs closed.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I updated my UI a bit in prep for MoP... I tried to get rid of some buttons. Ive scaled them back by half (use to having every single skill on my screen, even if I don't ever click / use it)
    I don't know what that green bar is along the top. ><

The top bar is GCD - typically about 1.5s given the gear I have on that character (tanks don't stack haste after all).
    The little bar in the middle is crusader strike's cooldown (typically 4s).

The problem with paladins right now is that CS is 2.75 GCDs worth of cooldown - sometimes you'll want to hold off getting GCD locked to get extra CS/HoRs in. If you look at your abilities there may be no harm in delaying a crusader strike by 1 GCD because you're going to run out of buttons to press in 3 or 4 GCDs anyway. Other times using a proc (like free avengers shield) can bugger things up and you end up with 1 or 2 GCDs in a row with nothing to do.

I'm not exactly sure how this will play at 90. I've done almost nothing since 5.0 came out and this was the first major class change that stood out to me. the old 1,2,1,3,1,4 (repeat) rotation doesn't work - I need to figure out the best way to deal with these changes and the best way I can think of is to carefully watch the interactions for a few weeks.

I would like to get an enemy swing timer involved but I'll worry about that at max level.

tidyplates + threatplates.

You shouldn't need to use the monocrhome option if you get a well hinted font and use it at a "prefect" resolution. I didn't.

EDIT:
    Good news, I can get 90% of my UI uploaded via curse addon packs so my permission issue is solved. The only thing left is cleanicons thin/miirgui which in the worst case I can always just direct people to download and install manually. They're not the sort of addons curse handles anyway so if the authors don't give me permission to distribute them it won't be the end of the world. I might have to create a couple of addons just to add my fonts/textures to shared media but that's pretty trivial.
    Think this will nearly be as big as MOP once you finally release your UI package to the masses Touchy!

Deleted
    My DK layout.
    Don't mind the double damage meter, the second one is usually set to healing.
    (Click for fullsize)

Last edited by mmoc36ab626ca9; 2012-09-21 at 12:02 PM.

Why do you need damage down shown twice?
    oh, honey.