Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    http://i50.tinypic.com/iz4wna.jpg

This is what i have come up with so far. Probably still alot to fix

Deleted
    Tnx a lot Frantik.
    Really gave me quite some inspiration. I'm excited to try that buff addon you mentioned.
    Tried Satrina's and Phanx's buff frames but they weren't what I was looking for.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by andrelunde View Post
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...nitFrames.html

The current version is a bit bugged, replace the lua file with this http://ge.tt/2rJaysP/v/0
    Thank you so much!

(was a kill attempt, yay, I got no loot)

Still trying to get Grid health deficit to be a bit darker, only way I can make it darker is to make the raid frames themselves darker. Which is exactly the opposite of what I want to do, the raid frames are already too dark, I want them brighter. Any ideas? Same applies to DBM Timers, I want to make those darker as well, being white while everything is grey-ish is annoying.

Something with SuF is preventing me from seeing any exact numbers on stacks above 10-ish, sometimes they show, sometimes they don't, sometimes they go "..." all of a sudden without changing (being over 10 stacks).

Help on those 3 issues are much appreciated.

Yes, some of the bright aspects of my UI are absolutely terrifying when fighting Elegon.

Completely off-topic. Reforgelite? Reforginator? Others?
    Last edited by Jeremypwnz; 2012-10-24 at 12:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    As usual I can't play wow without messing with something. Pretty much a copy of my previous. Loads to do, too many worth noting. I don't even know if I have all raidwide-debuffs under my target, is there only 6 now? I haven't looked at MOP ever so I'm still learning what's changed.

Might change my oUF base because this one has some niggles that really annoy me and I have no idea how to fix. :P

Hehehe i'm kinda used to look at your UIs, if i don't find your posts once in a while i start to worry i'm in the same situation though, most of the things i make are now small fixes, script rewrites or new additions alike draggable frames or in-game help.

Minimalistic shouldn't mean not user friendly imho. Now finally i've the time to work at ColdAuras, write me PM if you're interested in partecipating (test or coding).

EDIT: be sure to get oUF 1.6, something has changed deep inside, ergo it's good to upadte it even if it means broken things.
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2012-10-24 at 12:20 PM.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Hehehe i'm kinda used to look at your UIs, if i don't find your posts once in a while i start to worry i'm in the same situation though, most of the things i make are now small fixes, script rewrites or new additions alike draggable frames or in-game help.

Minimalistic shouldn't mean not user friendly imho. Now finally i've the time to work at ColdAuras, write me PM if you're interested in partecipating (test or coding).

EDIT: be sure to get oUF 1.6, something has changed deep inside, ergo it's good to upadte it even if it means broken things.
    I hadn't logged in for about 3 months I think. I only bought MOP because I got a very good cheap deal on it so I thought I'd give it a go. Had a copy of my old UI and 75% of it was broken so I fixed what I could to stop the errors and started working on another oUF. Changed it again last night so it's closer to the link in my sig.

Still a lot to do and I will only be playing wow in the evenings for a couple hours at the most so it'll be a while before there's a finished product, if I actually get it finished.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    Xpost from the other thread

Obviously DBM bars still need some love + I should remove raid markers from Vuhdo but I'm quite happy with the rest of the UI for now...

The healers mana bars frame (bottom left, right on top of the chat box) and combat timer (left of Forte) have proven more than useful during progression!!
    Do you have your UI available for download by chance? It is very awesome and I would love to use it!

Thanks!
    Last edited by BluejaysWHS; 2012-10-24 at 08:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaytemoss View Post
    Haha yeah I've noticed the Vuhdo setup when I looked at your video in the paladin PoV thread
    I *LOVE* your UI! I found your older UI on WoWinterface, but your new UI is much nicer (to me, at least). Any chance you could/have uploaded it?

Signature by Shyama!

Quote Originally Posted by Celesse View Post
    I *LOVE* your UI! I found your older UI on WoWinterface, but your new UI is much nicer (to me, at least). Any chance you could/have uploaded it?
    +1! Please!

Deleted
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-10-26 at 06:13 AM.

Deleted
    Ui in action!

FelicityUI

Still working on cleaning things like borders and text up.

Deleted
    Shameless copy from the healer thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Pretty pretty please a pastebin of your Bagnon skin? I would be forever grateful. What did you do to get the border around items to be perfectly square and pixel perfect? Maybe a download of the graphic file, too?

Quote Originally Posted by Tempeste View Post
    Pretty pretty please a pastebin of your Bagnon skin? I would be forever grateful. What did you do to get the border around items to be perfectly square and pixel perfect? Maybe a download of the graphic file, too?
    It looks exactly like how bagnon gets skinned when using Aurora Missing Textures and Aurora.

Quote Originally Posted by Displaysia View Post
    It looks exactly like how bagnon gets skinned when using Aurora Missing Textures and Aurora.
    I thought that Aurora would do it, but it doesn't. I had to change the specific files for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempeste View Post
    That's all I did: https://gist.github.com/3964745
    Last edited by Lyn; 2012-10-27 at 02:05 PM.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    My enhancement UI, click for fullsize:

Taumma, gratz on the kill. What are you using that shows your shield barrier with the absorb amount/shield block/ultamatum?

Quote Originally Posted by Collins311 View Post
    Taumma, gratz on the kill. What are you using that shows your shield barrier with the absorb amount/shield block/ultamatum?
    I think that looks like Shield Maid, which can be found here!

Deleted

click for fullsize