Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    I've had mine pixel perfect at certain sizes but if I try to make the buttons smaller the pixels screw up. I'll give yours a try though!

edit:

It does work at smaller sizes, cheers!

Here's a screenshot with the actionbars:

/snippy snip snip

Got used to not having any though and it feels weird using them so here's one without:

/snippity snip

Still lots to do but just finished doing nights so I'm too tired ):
    Remove that stance bar! RAWR
    It's a super nice UI but I bet those WeakAuras (not sure is WA or an actionbar directly below your character) would get lost in a raid environment :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kankipappa View Post
    My UI is rather simple, but my bars switch position when i'm in combat and not.

Out of Combat
    In Combat

There is always stuff to fix/tweak ofc. No dbm visible on that sshot but this works for me!
    I had never actually thought of this 'moving actionbar' business; it's a nice idea
    Although considering that I only use one actionbar which is just for spell cooldown management, it would probably be unnecessary for me to put more effort into making it move around my screen hehe
    Your UI looks like it gets the job done though

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    I would add outline on unit frame or a different statusbar color. Also, I would change the shard bar ... make one with weak auras or so. Except of that, I really like it. :O
    Yeah I didn't realize Weakaura's had a shard count or demonic fury one until I was messing around with Cooldowns. I switched the color to class frame and added a outline to separate the Mana and Power bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahiri View Post
    Very nice ui emery

Can you post your addon list oder upload it :-)

Weakauras
    Stuf unit frames
    Sexy Maps
    Bartender 4

I would upload it but at the moment it is more Warlock Friendly and still need a lot of fixes.

Deleted
    This is what I put together today:

Combat

And with all timers+castbar:

It was hell to put together, but I'm very pleased with the results

Deleted
    Can't post links yet..

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-15 at 07:56 PM.

Here's a raid screenshot for you guys! Enjoy!

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-16 at 07:14 AM.

Sorry, don't know how to resize.

Cooldowns in the bottom right corner with dynamic group which sorts itself from shortest cooldown to longest. Fades to grey when on CD and lights up when off. Might move it to a different area cause it really takes my eyes away from the center.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-16 at 07:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Yea an old Sreen, but nothing really changed so it is still up to date And yes the chat frames are pink :P
    Last edited by Feluna; 2012-11-17 at 09:56 PM.

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Remove that stance bar! RAWR
    It's a super nice UI but I bet those WeakAuras (not sure is WA or an actionbar directly below your character) would get lost in a raid environment :P
    I need that stance bar! On my warrior I do anyway. I always charge in as DPS in defensive stance and wonder why the hell I am pulling so much aggro.

The icons under my character is my cooldowns, the icons under my player unit-frame is my buff filter and then the icons under the target frame is my raid-wide debuffs. I don't raid so I could remove them but I like it!

I've got quite a lot to do with the UI and I am unpleased with it in it's current state. I need a nice colour theme and is everything too small? I'll have to look back through my little album of UIs and something will click.

I'll be happy with it in about a month or so. ^_^
    Last edited by Hulari; 2012-11-16 at 06:31 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emery View Post

I would upload it but at the moment it is more Warlock Friendly and still need a lot of fixes.
    Warlock Friendly is perfect :-)

My main character is a warlock for about 5 years now

Don't have an up-to-date raid screenshot yet.

Idle: (no raid frames, focus frames or battle text etc.)
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-16 at 10:53 AM.
    Sethraz - Havoc Demon Hunter - Draenor EU - Achievement Points: 22220+ - Mounts: 472+

I need that stance bar! On my warrior I do anyway. I always charge in as DPS in defensive stance and wonder why the hell I am pulling so much aggro.

The icons under my character is my cooldowns, the icons under my player unit-frame is my buff filter and then the icons under the target frame is my raid-wide debuffs. I don't raid so I could remove them but I like it!

I've got quite a lot to do with the UI and I am unpleased with it in it's current state. I need a nice colour theme and is everything too small? I'll have to look back through my little album of UIs and something will click.

I'll be happy with it in about a month or so. ^_^
    Maybe you could make a WA or Power Aura (whichever you use) to appear when you are not in the correct stance. For me, the stancebar makes your minimap look 10x more hideous, aha.
    I personally like the small icons, buttons, unitframes etc. But I play a Mage so I could probably play just as well on alt+z LOL!
    It's good that you are able to put together an album of past UIs. If I did that it would just be a huge embarrassment. :')

Quote Originally Posted by Emery View Post
    Sorry, don't know how to resize.

Cooldowns in the bottom right corner with dynamic group which sorts itself from shortest cooldown to longest. Fades to grey when on CD and lights up when off. Might move it to a different area cause it really takes my eyes away from the center.

I like really do like the UI. Try using same bar texture on your Damagemeter, too.

How many hidden keybindings do you have?
    I wish I could bind all my stuff w/o looking at it anymore.. for main skills, I could but for all other stuff which I need rarely.. meh.

It's good that you are able to put together an album of past UIs. If I did that it would just be a huge embarrassment. :')
    Album of old UIs, nice idea.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    I've had mine pixel perfect at certain sizes but if I try to make the buttons smaller the pixels screw up. I'll give yours a try though!

edit:

It does work at smaller sizes, cheers!

Here's a screenshot with the actionbars:

Got used to not having any though and it feels weird using them so here's one without:

Still lots to do but just finished doing nights so I'm too tired ):
    Wow, nice UI ^^ Any chance for an upload ? ;-)

My edit of QuseUi : image.noelshack. com/fichiers/2012/46/1353067775-wowscrnshot-101812-231428.jpg

Deleted

I really love this look. Simple, minimalistic and plain awsome!

Deleted

Grey on black UF's. Urgh.

Deleted
    Here is mine:
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-16 at 06:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Grey on black UF's. Urgh.
    In all fairness, when I upload screenshots using Imgur, it makes all the colours look quite a bit darker :P
    On my screen the grey/black contrast is effective enough, however I have considered either making it lighter OR changing the colour entirely (maybe to class colour)
    I'll have a play around with it

Quote Originally Posted by Algot View Post
    Here is mine:
    All of those unitframes and castbars (I'm sure you know what each one of them represents) I have no idea what I'm looking at :P

10+ Year Old Account

Yes, my resolution is horrible.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-17 at 06:30 AM.
    A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.-George Bernard Shaw

Deleted
    Can you tell me whats the name of the skin for your action bars?

Quote Originally Posted by Tahiri View Post
    Warlock Friendly is perfect :-)

My main character is a warlock for about 5 years now
    I'll get working on it. Still need to add some finishing touches

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    I like really do like the UI. Try using same bar texture on your Damagemeter, too.

How many hidden keybindings do you have?
    I wish I could bind all my stuff w/o looking at it anymore.. for main skills, I could but for all other stuff which I need rarely.. meh.
    I would say majority of all my spells are keybind, minus things like Soul Well - Soulstone - Demonic Gateway - Enchanting/Tailoring - ETC