Thread: Post Your UI

I'm doing something a little bit naughty; taking a peek at ElvUI. Started playing around with it and realised you can configure it a lot to look like my custom one, but with a lot less cpu usage.
    Tomorrow I'll have a go at configuring it more and post a screenshot of what I can come up with! (Would liked to have carried on some more tonight Damn server shut-downs.)

Quote Originally Posted by baltagir View Post
    Feeling close to finalize, any feedback is very welcome.

Out of Combat:
    Looks a lot like Touchy's UI with some models added.

mine
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-21 at 05:54 PM.

Here is what I've come up with so far.

Only AddOns I'm currently using are DBM and Qusemap, and of course ElvUI. DBM is being rather stubborn regarding the configuration - It will not let me change the fonts and size for some reason :\
    A friend just told me that in 5.1 ElvUI profiles will get wiped clean and reset, so I'm not really motivated to configure it any more :P
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-21 at 06:25 PM.

Here's mine currently. Still working on touching up a few things.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-22 at 10:43 AM.

Carebear can I have download link for your ui please?

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 12:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Here's a raid screenshot for you guys! Enjoy!

Have you uploaded this awesome ui anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Carebear can I have download link for your ui please?

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 12:05 PM ----------

Have you uploaded this awesome ui anywhere?
    Funny, which UI do you want to use? :P
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Funny, which UI do you want to use? :P
    I like trying other peoples ui's so i can see what they are like, I'm always on the lookout for something different aswell, give my ui a shakeup and what not :P

Heres my ui, don't have a ret pov vid yet but when I do il post. I could clean it up a bit but it will always be a bit messy, kind of like my room.
    Holy:

Protection:

Deleted
    Here is what I've come up with so far.

Very nice

I think I'm slowly getting there with my UI. I can be very picky about stuff, so sometimes the smallest things takes me days (...took me around 8 downloads of fonts, before i found one, that i found decent).
    Pretty sure that its easy to see where alot of my inspiration comes from (great UI youtube series :P )

Most of the elements for my prot pala is in that ss, except castbars, which are placed below my holy power indicator, the mid screen DBM warning and since crusader strike isnt on CD, you can only see the background (why the line above my holy power indicator is so fat)

...not alowed to post links or images yet, bleh
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-23 at 06:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyMia View Post
    I think I'm slowly getting there with my UI. I can be very picky about stuff, so sometimes the smallest things takes me days (...took me around 8 downloads of fonts, before i found one, that i found decent).
    Pretty sure that its easy to see where alot of my inspiration comes from (great UI youtube series :P )

Most of the elements for my prot pala is in that ss, except castbars, which are placed below my holy power indicator, the mid screen DBM warning and since crusader strike isnt on CD, you can only see the background (why the line above my holy power indicator is so fat)

http: //img268.imageshack.us/img268/9735/wowscrnshot112212214151.jpg

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/9...2212214151.jpg

There you go. Beautiful - did you find some of your inspiration from Touchymcfeely? It looks like it a bit. I like what you've changed though. Out of curiosity, what data text addon are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by LazyMia View Post

What's that great font? in fact, will you upload this in the future?, pretty slick UI

Quote Originally Posted by Fefina View Post
    There you go. Beautiful - did you find some of your inspiration from Touchymcfeely? It looks like it a bit. I like what you've changed though. Out of curiosity, what data text addon are you using?
    Thank you, and yes, lots of inspiration from Touchymcfeel. I redid his first UI in cata, (...started at 3am, and took me 21 hours in a row. I can get a bit obsessed sometimes). Im still moving around elements now and again, since i like to use the same UI for all classes, and what seem to work great on one class, sucks for the other.

Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    What's that great font? in fact, will you upload this in the future?, pretty slick UI
    Atm i dont have the intention on uploading it. Both because the basic idea of alot in it isn't originaly mine, but also because im never completely done. There is always something i can change :P

The font i use in it is Elemental End, and its a free font.

Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    There is one version of this UI up on WowInterface, made by someone else. Considering the author of that particular version have no plans to upload it, you might take a look right here.

(Note: This is not my UI)

And hey, since you like the font, Elemental Ends

So here's what I'm rolling with at the moment:
    Solo

Considering hiding my player frame and cooldown bar active on mouseover when out of combat, and fully visible once in combat.

Combat

Dbm is still pretty much unconfigured. Will sort that in the near future.
    Also, for some reason; when I take a screenshot in combat, some of the borders on texts and such go a little blurry, after I upload them to Imgur. Just pointing that out so people don't think I'm running with nasty blurry borders

Just an idea of where everything is on my screen (when it appears, of course)

Have not logged on to a class where a pet is used yet (or summoned my Water Elemental :P) so the pet bar is unconfigured also.

I've always been very stubborn about swapping to ElvUI, but now I see that it is very awesome :P
    Maybe now people won't ask me to upload my UI, as they can simply make it themselves! Hehe! ^_^
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-23 at 03:56 PM.

So here's what I'm rolling with at the moment:
    Solo
    <snip>
    Considering hiding my player frame and cooldown bar active on mouseover when out of combat, and fully visible once in combat.

Combat
    <snip>
    Dbm is still pretty much unconfigured. Will sort that in the near future.
    Also, for some reason; when I take a screenshot in combat, some of the borders on texts and such go a little blurry, after I upload them to Imgur. Just pointing that out so people don't think I'm running with nasty blurry borders

Just an idea of where everything is on my screen (when it appears, of course)
    <snip>
    Have not logged on to a class where a pet is used yet (or summoned my Water Elemental :P) so the pet bar is unconfigured also.

I've always been very stubborn about swapping to ElvUI, but now I see that it is very awesome :P
    Maybe now people won't ask me to upload my UI, as they can simply make it themselves! Hehe! ^_^
    Upload please :P
    Seriously I would like to give this a whirl to see whats its like
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-23 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Upload please :P
    Seriously I would like to give this a whirl to see whats its like
    Like I said in the post you quoted, you can actually make it yourself from just messing around with ElvUI hehe

Like I said in the post you quoted, you can actually make it yourself from just messing around with ElvUI hehe
    I would never be able to make it look as nice as you have it in the screenshots!

PM me your elv settings! :P
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2012-11-23 at 05:07 PM.

Deleted
    Got mine to look like this, so you can do it too :P

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-23 at 06:18 PM.