Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Carebear, what unitframes do you use?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zecxx View Post
    Carebear, what unitframes do you use?
    An edited version of oUF_Qulight that I have had for just over a year (:

My unitframes are very simple and I'm sure you'd be able to re-create them with pretty much any unitframe addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    any change for an AddOn List?
    Bartender
    Fortexorcist
    Gnosis
    Prat
    SexyMap
    Shadowed Unit Frames
    VuhDo
    Weak Auras

No buff frames or name plates on that UI, because i havent gotten around to setting them up

10+ Year Old Account
    After a short stint with ElvUI, I decided that I preferred the control I had with using other addons. Thus I reverted back to what I had before, with a few changes.

Idle

Raid 25

Last edited by frantik; 2012-12-07 at 02:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by frantik View Post
    Raid 25
    *snipped image/link*
    If you don't mind me asking, as I think this is a really nice layout, what are you using for the display of your runes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanafriel View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, as I think this is a really nice layout, what are you using for the display of your runes?
    DocsDebugRunes, probably the best rune addon for a DK IMO since the revision to the way runes work in Cataclysm. Won't go into it in this thread since it's not related to the topic but I think it's criminal that more DKs don't use it ^_^

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    DocsDebugRunes, probably the best rune addon for a DK IMO since the revision to the way runes work in Cataclysm. Won't go into it in this thread since it's not related to the topic but I think it's criminal that more DKs don't use it ^_^
    Your screenshots for me are absolutely huuuuuuuuuuuge when I click on the link; is it just me? I'd critique the UI but I can't actually look at it. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I don't get that. The images are 1920x1080 in the full link. Are you zoomed really far in your browser or using a smaller resolution?
    Last edited by frantik; 2012-12-07 at 09:34 PM.

Still a work in progress - This is mainly for PvE purposes!

Player Frame shows Personal Cooldowns and Shard Frame
    Player Bar itself is the Mana Bar - Text underneath is Health/Percentage

Target Frame shows "Own" dots and "Self" buffs
    Target Health bar - Text underneath is Health/Percentage

Everything is Keybind. Main Action Bar 1 is hidden but displayed if hover over.

Still need fixing:
    Player Cast bar/Target Cast Bar
    Need to find a good location for Target Text [Name]
    Target of Target is not displayed but still pondering where to place it.
    Tooltip in bottom Right needs to change.

Last edited by Emery; 2012-12-08 at 03:52 AM.

New release because I was tired of waiting for an update for JSHB to fix a few things.

Thanks, and I wasn't playing during Cataclysm... so time to find out!

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Your screenshots for me are absolutely huuuuuuuuuuuge when I click on the link; is it just me? I'd critique the UI but I can't actually look at it. :P
    Seemed fine to me... though I am on a 1440x900 screen....

Here is an updated version of my work in progress.
    Addons used are:
    1.ElvUI (as the base)
    2.Stuf unit frames
    3.Vuhdo
    4.Gnosis
    5.Weakauras **
    6.Skada
    7.MSBT
    8.DBM
    9.Raven

**I have a million Weakauras set to achieve the overall animations of my UI (cooldowns on my actionbar abilities in the middle and my cooldowns ready and cooling on the bottom)

Here is a video of to show the animations (video quality even though it's 1080p is pretty rough on my fonts and a few other things. I could not get it any better for now, as the mac in game recording feature is a bit bugged until hopefully 5.2)

Here is a SS with vuhdo showing what a 10man raid would look like.

Last edited by bOOURNS; 2012-12-08 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    Here is an updated version of my work in progress.
    Addons used are:
    1.ElvUI (as the base)
    2.Stuf unit frames
    3.Vuhdo
    4.Gnosis
    5.Weakauras **
    6.Skada
    7.MSBT
    8.DBM
    9.Raven

**I have a million Weakauras set to achieve the overall animations of my UI (cooldowns on my actionbar abilities in the middle and my cooldowns ready and cooling on the bottom)

Here is a video of to show the animations (video quality even though it's 1080p is pretty rough on my fonts and a few other things. I could not get it any better for now, as the mac in game recording feature is a bit bugged until hopefully 5.2)

Here is a SS with vuhdo showing what a 10man raid would look like.

Great UI, any chance of uploading?

Also are those ElvUI unitframes? how did you get them to be like that
    Last edited by Manu9; 2012-12-08 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    Great UI, any chance of uploading?

Also are those ElvUI unitframes? how did you get them to be like that
    I doubt I'll be uploading it. It's always changing and I would also need permission from Elv, since the base of my UI is ElvUI.

The unit frames are done with Stuf Unit Frames to allow for a ton more ways to customize. (ElvUI unit frames are pretty limiting)

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post

New release because I was tired of waiting for an update for JSHB to fix a few things.
    Hey Jeremy, you're not in a party!!

Looks good to me though; I'd probably condense down the 'pet miss, pet parry' on the left hand side but I don't play a hunter too much and I'm more of a 'don't need to know what's happening to the pet' kinda guy.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i.imgur.com/eXbbO.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/2uhAI.jpg

Before people ask, yes, those are power auras.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Looks good to me though; I'd probably condense down the 'pet miss, pet parry' on the left hand side but I don't play a hunter too much and I'm more of a 'don't need to know what's happening to the pet' kinda guy.
    I toned down some of the outgoing but I completely forgot about the incoming stuff. I'll get working on some of that.

And I took the screenshot at 4 am and I wanted to upload my UI and sleep so a scenario was good enough for me. The party/raid frames anchor from the center so they just keep expanding up and down.

Edit: I'll turn off pet auto attacks because it's quite annoying during Stampede when all five pets are attacking and they don't combine to a "x3 hits, x2 crit" thing. Also gonna turn off all incoming on pet except damage taken.
    Last edited by Jeremypwnz; 2012-12-08 at 11:46 AM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/eXbbO.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/2uhAI.jpg

Before people ask, yes, those are power auras.
    D:

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    I toned down some of the outgoing but I completely forgot about the incoming stuff. I'll get working on some of that.

And I took the screenshot at 4 am and I wanted to upload my UI and sleep so a scenario was good enough for me. The party/raid frames anchor from the center so they just keep expanding up and down.

Edit: I'll turn off pet auto attacks because it's quite annoying during Stampede when all five pets are attacking and they don't combine to a "x3 hits, x2 crit" thing. Also gonna turn off all incoming on pet except damage taken.
    Yeah that sounds better! I never have any of my pet things turned on, don't think I've ever tried them on! As for the party question 'twas a joke about your chatbox spamming You are not in Party!

Deleted
    hey care, what texture is that on your unitframes? It doesn't look like Ish00 or the usual statusbar.

btw, your UI looks alot like xzim v2. I was using something similar but then i moved onto a freeui layout and gxcooldowns instead of coolline.
    Last edited by mmoca8bf38c93b; 2012-12-08 at 01:27 PM.

Deleted

You're so wrong, he should just get a pet that doesn't miss constantly!