Thread: Post Your UI

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vid0 View Post
    hey care, what texture is that on your unitframes? It doesn't look like Ish00 or the usual statusbar.

btw, your UI looks alot like xzim v2. I was using something similar but then i moved onto a freeui layout and gxcooldowns instead of coolline.
    It's just a plain texture for the unitframes. And please, my UI looks nothing like that! My UI looks like my UI from two years ago as that it was it's based on:

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Here's a raid shot of my UI. Changed it around a little bit

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/473...2311191209.jpg
    full resolution screenshot

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    You're so wrong, he should just get a pet that doesn't miss constantly!
    hahah! I actually found a screenshot of me on a hunter, with pet damage on! clicky image
    Last edited by Hulari; 2012-12-08 at 05:24 PM.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    You're so wrong, he should just get a pet that doesn't miss constantly!
    But that's incoming damage on my pet. I thought misses and dodges and parries were good things.

hahah! I actually found a screenshot of me on a hunter, with pet damage on! clicky image
    Seeing pet damage is only useful in BM, because Kill Command is counted as pet damage. Assuming you care enough about what your pet does anyway. Pretty sure Lynx Rush is included and maybe another spell or two, can't remember at the moment.

Yeah that sounds better! I never have any of my pet things turned on, don't think I've ever tried them on! As for the party question 'twas a joke about your chatbox spamming You are not in Party!
    JSHB MD Announce hasn't been updated for the new /instance chat, keeps trying to spam /party but no party available. Same thing happens in LFR.

I ended up moving to xCT and disabled pet damage. Seems a lot simpler than MSBT.

On a somewhat related note. I got my UI to 4.5 mb usage. But it's becoming much, much less user friendly for my released UI.
    Last edited by Jeremypwnz; 2012-12-09 at 04:06 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Skullflowers UI as a hunter. My raid frames go above where you see my chat in the bottom left.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    I ended up moving to xCT and disabled pet damage. Seems a lot simpler than MSBT.

On a somewhat related note. I got my UI to 4.5 mb usage. But it's becoming much, much less user friendly for my released UI.
    How do you find xCT? I tried it back in cataclysm and I felt that it lagged behind the actual combat somewhat. (damage appearing 2-3 seconds after the ability was hit); does it still do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    I don't understand why on your player frame you're called Adriadne and on your target frame you're called Aríadne D:

I do enjoy looking at these UIs with the shiny orbs and such, but that's pretty much all it is to me - nice to look at :P
    Good job nevertheless!

How do you find xCT? I tried it back in cataclysm and I felt that it lagged behind the actual combat somewhat. (damage appearing 2-3 seconds after the ability was hit); does it still do this?
    I think it was xCT+ I was looking for but I was on Wowinterface so all I got was xCT. Same damn name but there's a +. I'll probably change to this sometime tomorrow and throw up a new screenie to see what people think.

O yea, the original question. The normal xCT on wowinterface hasn't been updated in about a year, and still lags about 1-1.5 seconds behind normal time combat.

Edit: After looking at xCT+, feels too bulky and has too many options.. Never anything I like..
    Last edited by Jeremypwnz; 2012-12-09 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/eXbbO.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/2uhAI.jpg

Before people ask, yes, those are power auras.
    That is utter brilliance. I want angry ponies in my UI too!

PS. What nameplates addon is that?

its all pretty much from ElvUI including the nameplates.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    I don't understand why on your player frame you're called Adriadne and on your target frame you're called Aríadne D:

I do enjoy looking at these UIs with the shiny orbs and such, but that's pretty much all it is to me - nice to look at :P
    Good job nevertheless!
    Just a static string on player frame=). I don't target myself ever in real combat so you can't see the difference.

I am also not a fan of fancy unitframes if they don't work in a real raid/PvP environment. But I think these do. The whole purpose of a unitframe for me personally is to see the health of the target in percent. I think these achieve that better than any unitframes I've ever seen.

Had some spare time on my hands, so I pulled out a butcher knife and turned towards my UI.
    So many things I want to try out, but I never get satisfied with anything!

Anyways, very early WIP screenies incoming!
    http://i.imgur.com/tzUeh.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/ruIWS.jpg

Don't forget, this is just something I threw together. Alignment, there is none! Stuff is overlapping everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    I'm glad you ditched the old UI, I can now happily watch your videos!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    I think it was xCT+ I was looking for but I was on Wowinterface so all I got was xCT. Same damn name but there's a +. I'll probably change to this sometime tomorrow and throw up a new screenie to see what people think.

O yea, the original question. The normal xCT on wowinterface hasn't been updated in about a year, and still lags about 1-1.5 seconds behind normal time combat.

Edit: After looking at xCT+, feels too bulky and has too many options.. Never anything I like..
    That sucks; I'm sick of MSBT but I need something to display when a target evades or is immune. No idea what to use! The lag on xCT really irritates me.

That sucks; I'm sick of MSBT but I need something to display when a target evades or is immune. No idea what to use! The lag on xCT really irritates me.
    Weird. My MSBT shows both immune and evade. Have you tried setting them in your outgoing scroll area?

Events -> Event Category -> Outgoing Player and checkmark "melee immunes", "melee evades", "skill immunes" and "skill evades"

Also do this for Event Category Pet as well if needed.

If you want them displayed in a more central area, just click on the little tool icons for these when checking them off and setting them to display in either the "Notification" or Static" scroll areas. Or you can make a whole new scroll area just for these and set them to one you've made.
    Last edited by bOOURNS; 2012-12-09 at 09:36 PM.

If you're using oUF,try use oUF_Combatfeedback plugin.. you can filter what you want displayed.

I wonder if there is a fix for the old xCT to make it work with real time combat.

Edit: Not sure if a fluke, but right now xCT is not lagging behind real combat.
    Last edited by Jeremypwnz; 2012-12-10 at 12:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Taumma View Post

Still very much a WIP.

1. Chat
    2. Raidframes
    3. CDs and Procs (WeakAuras/TMW)
    4. Combattext (EavesDrop, stole the idea from rigg's ui, I thought it looked quite neat.)
    5. Minimap
    6. Buffs
    7. Skada (two windows)
    8. Actionbars
    9. CDs on major spells (either done with actionbars or WA/TMW)
    10. Enemy castbar
    11. Target frame
    12. Player frame

I am looking for a buff addon and possibly a minimap addon (had some trouble with sexymap in the start of the expansion where timers weren't properly displayed in challenge modes for example), where it is possible to do consolidated buffs as well as having the option to right click to cancel them in combat. I am looking to create a UI that works alround for me, be it tanking/healing/dpsing/raids/pvp, but I want it to be somewhat clean yet still informative. Any feedback is appriciated.
    Raven would be a good choice imo for your buffs/debuffs. It also allows "right clicking" off buffs in combat. As for the minimap i would suggest SexyMap. I have no idea how sexymap would have been messing with timers for you. It doesn't even touch timers, just the map. I used it it since wrath till like a few weeks ago (i switched to using ElvUI so no longer needed sexymap)

Once upon a time, this was mostly RealUI. Now? Not so much.. Still using RealUI's minimap and Raven & Grid & Skada settings, but that's just about it now.

http://i.imgur.com/DuXhD.jpg

To do.. hide "Item is not ready yet" which spams every time I Jab. Maybe get some other nameplates.. hide action bars in combat, I keep looking at them when something lights up and its annoying..

I think I'm done, but would like some feedback. If you look at my earlier post, there's a video up but minor changes has been done.

I can't seem to get Satrina to work, so I have default Blizzard Buff icons :/

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-12-10 at 06:42 AM.