Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Celticmoon View Post
    Inspired by Kait's UI.

I really liked his UI. There is a download for it on wowinterface, but it did not have my resolution. So, after many hours with WeakAuras, I came up with this.

Preeeetty (..and besides, its much more fun to fiddle with a UI, then just download it :P )

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Das View Post
    Can't post links yet :\. here's my newest UI

Pretty much full Elvui with skinned DBM, Skada, Omen, etc. Still a WIP
    In combat:

OOC:
    Question, how do you make the UF's look like that (mana bar slightly down and to the left of health bar).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-Rsj...ature=youtu.be

Here is a short video of my UI in action (at the training dummies)

I'm always messing around with things but I'm always stuck between wanting to add a few personal touches while trying to stay minimal. I'm still working on it, but can't quite get everything to mesh together nicely. I like my swirls and I like my HoPo tracking but, I want the rest to flow well together also. It just isn't working

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    Restarted my UI again due to the ElvUI reset. Looks very similar to before, except for hidden unitframes when outside of combat or when casting spells.

Have not gotten very far so far (I've been busy ^_^). Will fiddle with it more when I've got some spare time

EDIT: Imgur keeps ruining the quality of my screenshots
    What font are you using mate? Any chance for a DL link?

Quote Originally Posted by Rusk View Post
    I actually have no idea. Lol
    You might be better asking Carebear or Quse. I believe they use the same font as me and they probably know more about what the actual name is and where to get it from.
    Sorry for being useless! :')

http://pixelfonts.style-force.net/
    That site has a few pixel fonts to chose from. I'm pretty sure "Semplice Regular" is the one from the screenshot.
    Might not be a 100% match, but it's pretty similar!

Very close, but no cigar. The font Quse uses is Frucade Regular, however it's so close to Semplice Regular that in most cases you have to the font file to be sure.

Fun fact: If the font file isn't called by its font name, you can open the file and find its the name there.

Quote Originally Posted by harizon View Post
    http://pixelfonts.style-force.net/
    That site has a few pixel fonts to chose from. I'm pretty sure "Semplice Regular" is the one from the screenshot.
    Might not be a 100% match, but it's pretty similar!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    Fun fact: If the font file isn't called by its font name, you can open the file and find its the name there.
    Just did this. Semplice Regular. HARIZON WINS!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Think you've got too much stuff cluttering your screen. I'd remove some of it if I were you... huehuehue

Did you decide to change the quest tracker font away from your pixel font? Or is it just "in the process" of being changed to suit your new screen?
    It's a 'in the process' thing. There's quite a lot that I'm still unsatisfied with to be honest. Lack of time to play and too much work means when I'm on I just get a chance to play and not really go in depth with the UI. I still want to create an oUF layout from scratch and work with the basics but I'm such a fail I don't know where to start. XD

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremypwnz View Post
    I had to look at your UI in quadrants because the resolution is giant. Okay, lower left, upper left, over to the upper right, now the lower right, look a bit in the center.. Your UI is a lot of work to look at on a small screen. Hope you like that new monitor. Your UI is looking very minimalistic as always, and looks great even with the issues you pointed out.
    Haha. Yeah the monitor is great, definitely a good purchase and I can't wait to have a day off to mess with the UI properly.

*EDIT*

Sigh. Think I'm going to have to get rid of my pixel border because of this monitor and go back to the 'shadow' border (old UI) or something similar due to the resolution not giving me pixel borders even on 1x multi-sampling D: I usually got away on 4x!
    Last edited by Hulari; 2012-12-11 at 10:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    I used to use those unitframes of yours, and they are what made me go further with UI modification. For that I thank you. And that UI was/is great!

EDIT: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=ZJBjKjfqgUQ
    (Don't judge my skills as a Rogue! It's an alt which I play very badly )
    Last edited by Pixil; 2012-12-11 at 11:33 PM.

Deleted
    The class rogue does not require any skill today mate (has it ever?).
    The main thing you do as a rogue is to wait for energy and use a GCD like every 2-3d second, faceroll is faceroll haha

The class rogue does not require any skill today mate (has it ever?).
    The main thing you do as a rogue is to wait for energy and use a GCD like every 2-3d second, faceroll is faceroll haha
    lol What a minger. "Mate". XDXD

Nice UI Pixil, very clean.
    Last edited by Chult; 2012-12-12 at 01:29 AM.

I used to use those unitframes of yours, and they are what made me go further with UI modification. For that I thank you. And that UI was/is great!

[CAN'T DO LINKS YET]
    Very nice UI here Pixil. You, like carebear and the many others have inspired me to create something though I know it won't be of the quality you guys have.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    So it turned up! yay.

Had quite a lot of font size problems, nearly all needed to be reduced down by a size of 1, still a few need doing. Some things moved all over the place and there's a few pixel/alignment issues with the change in resolution. (Power bar is an example, castbars are all fuzzy and some of the raid frame border is fuzzy) Got a lot of fixing to do tomorrow evening!
    Do you mind at least uploading your unitframes config

By the way, for those of you that are looking for the update to the Kaytemoss UI here it is - http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ssUI.html#info

Awesome UI, and once you are able to see how everything plugs in its really easy to move stuff around if you need to for 25, or other classes, etc.

Still using this. This time in raid.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2051073/WoW...212_111202.jpg

Just posting this to combo break the pixel uis.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    I'm using the famous LUI. I don't think screens are nessecary, but if anyone would like to see it, just hit me up

Famous or infamous? :P

Just kidding.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    Lyn any chance for upload of your UI or atleast textures?

Some textures are found in Butger's UI. I am not uploading anything anymore, sorry.
    oh, honey.