Thread: Post Your UI

Changed some things around.
    - changed power bar size/location (looks like a border)
    - moved target frame to the right of the portrait instead of below (ToT is now much smaller and to the right of the target frame *not shown*)
    - made my mini map rectangle to match everything else (buffs/debuffs, action bars, weakauras cooldowns)

Anyone know of an addon that will move the addon buttons off the minimap? preferably something that can match 100% to ElvUI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zakalwei View Post
    Anyone know of an addon that will move the addon buttons off the minimap? preferably something that can match 100% to ElvUI
    Don't know what addons you are using but the addons that i'm using that puts icons on the map has options to remove the button as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Etapicx View Post
    Don't know what addons you are using but the addons that i'm using that puts icons on the map has options to remove the button as well.
    I know that, but i still want to be able to see Bugsack as a visual queue there's been an error (green sack turns red) and also quick clickable access to atlas loot.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    Changed some things around.

Hmmm i wanna try that font!Cause nothing is readable, besides calibri, on my monitor.So Gief!

As for the minimap buttons there are 3options that i know of(5m googling yes yes):
    1.(but i don't really like the looks of it :x )
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/minimap-button-frame

2.(This one looks better but has unwanted stuff)
    Gatherer had some sort of sidebar(from what i saw on the other thread, auctionator has that feature as well.)

3.There's this post about it if you are handy with lua
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...tons-dock.html
    Last edited by mmoc800c2071bc; 2012-12-29 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Louna View Post
    Hmmm i wanna try that font!Cause nothing is readable, besides calibri, on my monitor.So Gief!

As for the minimap buttons there are 3options that i know of(5m googling yes yes):
    1.(but i don't really like the looks of it :x )
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/minimap-button-frame

2.(This one looks better but has unwanted stuff)
    Gatherer had some sort of sidebar(from what i saw on the other thread, auctionator has that feature as well.)

3.There's this post about it if you are handy with lua
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...tons-dock.html
    Font is called Mecha, it's exatly the same as Homespun or ElvUI Pixel (if you have ElvUI) but it's thinner.

I tried the suggestion in #1 but it's borked and gives errors when trying to move the anchor. (and not sure if it was customizable to get the desired look to match everything else)
    Suggestion #2 I'd rather not download an addon that is meant for a bunch of other things to just use one little small feature in it too much bloat for no reason imo.
    Suggestion #3 I'm not very knowledgeable in lua outside of basic edits n such.

Raid25 DPS (zoom in all the way to see it in it's full res)
    I'm a bit late, but.. I also have a lot of issues reading pixel fonts; but if it works for you it's all good; you're the one using them anyway not me. Aside from that, really nice looking UI. Especially liking the placement of your player/target frames; might copy that when I'm re-doing my ui soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Lissa View Post
    I'm a bit late, but.. I also have a lot of issues reading pixel fonts; but if it works for you it's all good; you're the one using them anyway not me. Aside from that, really nice looking UI. Especially liking the placement of your player/target frames; might copy that when I'm re-doing my ui soon.
    late indeed I've changed things around quite a bit since that SS. See a few posts up from here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that, but i still want to be able to see Bugsack as a visual queue there's been an error (green sack turns red) and also quick clickable access to atlas loot.
    Typing /al works as a shortcut to get into atlasloot (:
    And I think the bugsack icon will look fine on the minimap, since it's nice and square.

. The Artist also known as Epiphany .

Use the data brokers that the addons provide.

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twin2 View Post
    Testing sexycooldown addon, i like the look but it looks messy when lots of cd's are up with overlapping.. need to try it some more to see if it's a keeper!

Real slick, good work. I wouldn't mind seeing that in a downloadable compilation.

My Setup

My ElvUI Heal Setup

My ElvUI DPS Setup

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-12-30 at 12:26 PM.

Deleted
    One question: What boss is that? I can't tell aha!

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    One last update before santa comes!

Made the unit-frames bigger. Got pixel borders on nearly everything but it's annoying the hell outa me that some are broken and not aligned so I shoved multisampling up to 4x and now they all fit in, buuut they look a little bit 'fuzzy' again.

Beautiful. The power bar on the boss frame is not fixed, I assume?

Quote Originally Posted by twin2 View Post
    Testing sexycooldown addon, i like the look but it looks messy when lots of cd's are up with overlapping.. need to try it some more to see if it's a keeper!

Lovely. Really.
    oh, honey.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutix View Post
    One question: What boss is that? I can't tell aha!
    Second one in Mogu'shan Palace.

Deleted
    Really great looking UI. Is it available as a downloadable compilation? I remember having seen the unit frames on wowinterface but I'm not able to find it there anymore.

I'm still toying around with things, still not happy with it.

http://i.imgur.com/2VZ1D.jpg?1

Quote Originally Posted by Zzang View Post
    I'm still toying around with things, still not happy with it.

http://i.imgur.com/2VZ1D.jpg?1
    Personally I'd lose the threat meter. I still see so many people using threat meters and have no clue why. 500% threat modifiers + vengeance made them pretty obsolete IMO. All it does is take up screen space and CPU cycles.

Personally I'd lose the threat meter. I still see so many people using threat meters and have no clue why. 500% threat modifiers + vengeance made them pretty obsolete IMO. All it does is take up screen space and CPU cycles.
    Not 100% on this, but I don't think that's a threat meter. I think it's 2 separate skada windows(1dps/1heals). I could be wrong though.

And I only use omen on my DK when I am tanking. It's nice for aoe packs when you are with another tank. You can target the mob you don't have threat on and make sure it's the other tank that has threat and not some poor fury warrior...

Quote Originally Posted by Sonso View Post
    Not 100% on this, but I don't think that's a threat meter. I think it's 2 separate skada windows(1dps/1heals). I could be wrong though.

And I only use omen on my DK when I am tanking. It's nice for aoe packs when you are with another tank. You can target the mob you don't have threat on and make sure it's the other tank that has threat and not some poor fury warrior...
    That's what nameplates are for. They change color depending on threat, also most if not all raid frame addons have threat colored borders or some sort of indicator, so it's easy to see if it's just the other tank or some dps that has aggro. Again though that's just personal preference for me to not have threat meters taking up space/cpu usage when there are so many other ways of seeing threat when so many addons already tell you all the info you need.

It's skada, on the left is heals and on the right is dps. I only use the built in nameplates threat to monitor who has threat.