Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    ill post mine soon.. just need couple post before i can link screenshots here:

Here is mine:

Idle:

Casting:

ElvUI
    Vuhdo or Grid (Im using both depends on boss etc. Vuhdo @ screenshot)
    Clique
    Weak Auras
    Skada
    xCT+ (combat text)
    Hermes (3-4 Bars. Left side: Raid mana and hps cooldowns like Mana Tide and Tranquility. Right side: Raid cooldowns like Rallying cry and Spirit link totem. Not showing @ screenshot)
    Phoenix Style
    Postal
    Auctioneer
    oPie
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-12-31 at 09:32 AM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Beautiful. The power bar on the boss frame is not fixed, I assume?
    You are correct! I am very happy with the UI at the moment myself so I'm going to be sticking with it and try to fix all of the minor issues like the one you noticed in the screenshot. Then perhaps add a boss timer, we will see though!

Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    That's what nameplates are for. They change color depending on threat, also most if not all raid frame addons have threat colored borders or some sort of indicator, so it's easy to see if it's just the other tank or some dps that has aggro. Again though that's just personal preference for me to not have threat meters taking up space/cpu usage when there are so many other ways of seeing threat when so many addons already tell you all the info you need.
    I agree to some extent. I have a skada window as DPS meter (and whatelse i want it to show), but when im tanking, it shows a threat meter. Yes, you get info on skada on what mobs you have aggro on, and what adds you are loosing aggro on, but I still preffer to know if the one Im loosing aggro to is a squishy clothie, or the other tank. Also with tank switches, I like to be able to see how much aggro the other tank has. Aka, is he the 2nd on threat, or is the boss gonna eat someone when i loose aggro

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 09:45 PM ----------

Btw, Do anyone else have problems with their boss frames lately? Since last maint, I cant get any of the unit frame addons to show bosses. I had Pitbull with the modified bossframes, and when i entered a fight with them on, my FPS went down to 1, and boss frames wasnt shown....

I have changed to Stuf, but i cant get that to show boss frames either... Så atm im using.... *Shiver* standard blizz boss frames.....

Quote Originally Posted by LazyMia View Post
    I agree to some extent. I have a skada window as DPS meter (and whatelse i want it to show), but when im tanking, it shows a threat meter. Yes, you get info on skada on what mobs you have aggro on, and what adds you are loosing aggro on, but I still preffer to know if the one Im loosing aggro to is a squishy clothie, or the other tank. Also with tank switches, I like to be able to see how much aggro the other tank has. Aka, is he the 2nd on threat, or is the boss gonna eat someone when i loose aggro

---------- Post added 2012-12-30 at 09:45 PM ----------

Btw, Do anyone else have problems with their boss frames lately? Since last maint, I cant get any of the unit frame addons to show bosses. I had Pitbull with the modified bossframes, and when i entered a fight with them on, my FPS went down to 1, and boss frames wasnt shown....

I have changed to Stuf, but i cant get that to show boss frames either... Så atm im using.... *Shiver* standard blizz boss frames.....
    Why would there be any dpser 2nd on threat on a taunt switch? both tanks would have to be afk making a sandwich for that to happen.
    As for Boss frames, I use Stuf and haven't had any issues, mine still show. Make sure in the "Global" settings select "Disable Default Boss Frames".

Anyone know how to change bar color for Bigwigs, cant see an option for it.
    Using QuseWigs if that makes a difference

Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    Why would there be any dpser 2nd on threat on a taunt switch? both tanks would have to be afk making a sandwich for that to happen.
    As for Boss frames, I use Stuf and haven't had any issues, mine still show. Make sure in the "Global" settings select "Disable Default Boss Frames".
    Wonder if its something I changed, that broke boss frames XD

And in regards to threat meter, there are boss mechanics where aggro reset, and some OTs are slackers :P

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Anyone know how to change bar color for Bigwigs, cant see an option for it.
    Using QuseWigs if that makes a difference
    In the main options for BW.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    In the main options for BW.
    Gah, I am going blind.
    brb looking for glasses >.>

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-12-31 at 12:44 AM.

My Shaman :P
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-12-31 at 09:30 AM.

Deleted
    I recently started fresh again with WoW, so bare the low level setup. It's not quite finished though:

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=rqyv5z&s=6

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesyss View Post
    It's not a good POV for my UI (I recently started again with WoW, so bare the low lvl setup). It's not quite finished though:

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesyss View Post
    I recently started fresh again with WoW, so bare the low level setup. It's not quite finished though:

Am I having déjà vu? Oh nope. Why post the same message and screenshot 4 posts apart?

Deleted
    I made a preview YouTube video for my UI. You only need to watch the first 2 minutes as the rest is just Setup instructions and F.A.Q's about it

Hope you like it:

Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post

This is me!
    Big ugly standard blizz achiv box in the middle! :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Well I have been working over the hollidays at cleaning up mine. After years of adding adding and adding I noticed my once clean UI had turned into a cluttered mess! I'm not fully done but so far I like the way it is cleaning up.

My buffs and procs are now all taken care of by Raven (use to be elkanos and power auras and forte exorsist)
    On the left HUd is my HP and all defencive buffs (second wind, shield block barrier etc) all show up there, while all offencive buffs / procs show up on the right side next to the rage HUD bar.

Under my toon I have a custom bar with 2 icons that pop up based on spell eing available to cast. I set up a priority order so it shows me the spells that should be cast as soon as they are ready IE shield slam will always be #1 unless weakend blows falls off then it pops up as #1 etc.

Please let me know what you think...

In combat:

OOC:

Old UI

Last edited by Odina; 2012-12-31 at 03:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyMia View Post
    Big ugly standard blizz achiv box in the middle! :P
    I like that box! I could move it I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by ali View Post

this is me!
    wts pile of buttons :d

Deleted
    currently using

http://fuskbugg.se/dl/KgWv8y/wow_osv_osv.png

selfmade, and the buttons in the middle is tellmewhen which tracks my trap durations and stampede