Addons not visible on the picture
    Ardent Defender
    DBM
    gBags
    MSBT
    TidyPlates
    TipTac
    XLootGroup

Edit: Sacred Shield and Inquisition are on top of each other on my WeakAuras, same goes for Hand spells. Grid would be on top of the chat windows.
    Last edited by mmoceb2038953a; 2013-02-08 at 10:32 PM.

Pretty basic.
    --Xperl (this is my laptop which is still running SUF and requires lower settings to run at that 36 fps you see)
    --Bartnder4
    --TitanPanel

I also use
    --NeedToKnow which is nestled between my frame and my target frame
    --AZCastBar is below the NTK panel

I also use MikScrollingBattleText, but I omit a lot of things so it's screaming less stuff at me (hit/crit/miss/dodge/block/parry/immune/absorb/evade for self and pet output to help monitor the target's defensive CDs, hit/crit/ incoming, all heals that aren't Spirit Bond incoming and outgoing). Pet dmg is shown above my toon, incoming heals are on the left with incoming dmg, outgoing dmg/heals is on the right, and nothing is on the bottom.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-02-09 at 07:33 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Galm View Post
    My current UI

Addons used
    Bartender4
    kgPanels
    Omen3
    OmniCC
    PallyPower
    Prat
    Recount
    Shadowed Unitframes
    WeakAuras

Addons not visible on the picture
    Ardent Defender
    DBM
    gBags
    MSBT
    TidyPlates
    TipTac
    XLootGroup

Edit: Sacred Shield and Inquisition are on top of each other on my WeakAuras, same goes for Hand spells. Grid would be on top of the chat windows.

Mind posting a combat/raid screenshot?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post
    Mind posting a combat/raid screenshot?
    I'll try to get that done after Sunday's raid.

Deleted

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danyka View Post
    Just a question and I see this in a lot of tanks uis. Why do you have taunt on the number 1 key. It's not a part of your rotation to taunt is it? I would constantly be hitting it if it were there. I have mine bound to N6 on my g600.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by galook View Post
    Just a question and I see this in a lot of tanks uis. Why do you have taunt on the number 1 key. It's not a part of your rotation to taunt is it? I would constantly be hitting it if it were there. I have mine bound to N6 on my g600.
    I have taunt on my number 1 key, but I'm left handed.

My usual rotation is on 2,3,4,5,Q,E with cooldowns being spread all over the place. (I have over 50 keybindings in total on my warrior). I use number 1 as a 'situational' or 'proc' key. For abilities that aren't used as much as the general rotation but are used more often than the bigger cooldowns.

Deleted
    ahhh....i move with the mouse only....and have my left hand set on 2-5....thats probably why my binds look a little strange. I don't use shift+ or alt+ because my hands are to small (female :-) ) .... 2 mouse binds on screen and 4 mouse binds over vuhdu

Deleted
    Working on a new interface, here's how the unitframes will look and i wonder if there's any way to get the border on my targets debuffs to be "pixel perfect" with that size (23 x 23 in STUF)?
    Right now some of them get all smudgy at the sides
    Forgive me for the bad screenshot quality but if i set it to 10 they get all blurry and you can barely see what's on them.

Deleted
    Does anybody know hwo to stop ElvUI from recolouring Health Bars on unitframes based on CC/Debuffs? I seriously can't work it out for the life of me and it's driving me nuts

Deleted
    Try de-selecting 'Debuff Highlighting' in the unit frames tab.
    Last edited by mmoc37caee976f; 2013-02-10 at 12:17 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post
    De-select 'Debuff Highlighting' in the unit frames tab.
    I honestly have no idea how I have never noticed this option. Thank you!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Danyka View Post
    Nice.

I've never been a fan of the panels though, I like to see as much of my screen as possible.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got a DBM this morning and quickly sorted out the styling. Need some help with placement if anybody has any ideas?

I'll try and get a party / raid combat with DBM tonight after work.

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Got a DBM this morning and quickly sorted out the styling. Need some help with placement if anybody has any ideas?

I'll try and get a party / raid combat with DBM tonight after work.

I like it! Now how did you do it?

First time posting UI just Elv UI, tell me what you think
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-02-10 at 01:01 PM.

Okay, here goes nothing.
    I have been using/changing/creating a darkened UI for a long time now.
    It has evolved a lot from using other people's textures to learning how to create my own for missing textures and ones that I considered not to of been done properly and ect.
    But for the last 3 months I've struggled with a way of skinning buffs and debuffs.
    As you can see from the screenshot it's not right.
    Buffs are off and debuffs have a weird line up the top.

Currently I use aurora for buffs and panels atm because why make your own addon when there's a great one that exists already.. The only problem it seems to have is with skinning buffs/debuffs. image: http://imgur.com/7sGKk26

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with skinning default UI target buffs and debuffs?
    Or could offer any advice on how to combat the problems I'm having?

Raid/Combat Screenshot inc.

It's sort of a remix of a build Touchy/evn did a while back. I added focus dots on top of the castbar and changed some of the settings that wasn't working for MoP. Also, added a GCD bar to the castbar itself. So all creds to him for the dot/castbar
    Ideas? Tips?

Things to do: Decide wether I want my Health bars to match my Vuhdo, or if I want Vuhdo to match my healthbars.
    Also, find a place for CD trackers.

*edit* fixed the link
    Last edited by Crummy; 2013-02-10 at 02:51 PM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    I like it! Now how did you do it?
    I just took the template.xml from my old UI for DBM that puts a pixel border on the bars and gives them a black background. (:

Quote Originally Posted by solvexx View Post
    Okay, here goes nothing.
    I have been using/changing/creating a darkened UI for a long time now.
    It has evolved a lot from using other people's textures to learning how to create my own for missing textures and ones that I considered not to of been done properly and ect.
    But for the last 3 months I've struggled with a way of skinning buffs and debuffs.
    As you can see from the screenshot it's not right.
    Buffs are off and debuffs have a weird line up the top.

Currently I use aurora for buffs and panels atm because why make your own addon when there's a great one that exists already.. The only problem it seems to have is with skinning buffs/debuffs. image: http://imgur.com/7sGKk26

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with skinning default UI target buffs and debuffs?
    Or could offer any advice on how to combat the problems I'm having?
    I'd give rBuffStyler a try from wowinterface; it may help you and is a nice simple buff styler from zork.

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    I just took the template.xml from my old UI for DBM that puts a pixel border on the bars and gives them a black background. (:

I'd give rBuffStyler a try from wowinterface; it may help you and is a nice simple buff styler from zork.

sorry, i mentioned target buffs/debuffs in my post. already have player buffs sorted. thanks though