Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Yes powerbars are disabled on raidframes.

Regarding the bossmod bars. Yes I'm acutally planing on creating a BigWigs skin. Sth like:
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/quse-boss-styles

Only with more textures...
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2013-03-28 at 04:46 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gliff View Post
    Any comments and suggestions are welcome!!!

Idle

Weak Auras

Combat

Plans:

Find a better GCD addon to replace quartz.
    Remove the rage bar on my unit frame once I am comfortable with the rage WA.
    I like your Unitframes. Similar to mine in terms of positioning. Not a fan of your WAs being so close to the center, but that's just personal preference; good work

Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post
    I like your Unitframes. Similar to mine in terms of positioning. Not a fan of your WAs being so close to the center, but that's just personal preference; good work
    Thanks

The WA groups in the middle used to be like 20 pixels higher.I play really zoomed out and just kinda got used to the blind spot.I moved them down to where they are now and it didn't change much in the way of being able to see more and avoid more but I think it looks better regardless.

Deleted
    Thanks

The WA groups in the middle used to be like 20 pixels higher.I play really zoomed out and just kinda got used to the blind spot.I moved them down to where they are now and it didn't change much in the way of being able to see more and avoid more but I think it looks better regardless.
    No need to fix what isn't broken :P

Good looking UI's, will post mine when I can attach stuff

Thanks

Any Chance I could get your WA from you? I like what you have setup from your screens arleady, no sense in re-inventing the wheel.

Deleted
    Still pretty much the same, just changed the location of the targets castbar and added nameplates.

http://s.cdn.wowinterface.com/preview/pvw59936.jpg
    Last edited by mmocf4ab73a1dd; 2013-03-28 at 10:37 PM.

Hey peeps, long time no see. I've finally returned after serving my 1 year national service in the army!
    And what better to do then start playing with user interfaces again?
    I've been playing a bit with ElvUI, as I just came back and just wanted a simple interface to get me to 90 and start gearing up :P

So this is what I'm currently playing with:

-Speed <3

Been awhile since I have posted. Juggling RL, progression, and having to defeat the occasional giant space alien sent by an evil wizard with my giant mech, has proven to be quite the task. Here's a simple screen of what I have been doing UI-wise recently. The UI is uploaded to WOWInterface, but I'm currently making some tweaks. Enjoy!

http://u.cubeupload.com/Vxt1337/e0803.png

The UI is VxtUI Gen.2 in my signature. I don't have a cool sig.
    Last edited by Vxt; 2013-03-29 at 02:14 AM.
    Thanks to Duskmoon for the awesome Sig/Avatar/Banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Ichy View Post
    Any Chance I could get your WA from you? I like what you have setup from your screens arleady, no sense in re-inventing the wheel.
    Do you want my all of them or just the 2 bars in the middle? The raid auras are personalized for myself and the tank I tank with so that wont really work for you but everything else should.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Switched from sFilter to rFilter about two weeks ago. (Awesome addon Zork).

Been messing with it since but it didn't quite fit in with the rest of my buffs and debuffs not having duration text. So I went back to duration text instead of a spiral cooldown.

I'm not quite sure on positioning or text color and I still can't find a place for Skada.

higher quality screenshots because imgur fails:

one. two.

Deleted
    just hide Skada while in Combat?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    I'm not quite sure on positioning or text color and I still can't find a place for Skada.
    Maybe put it under your map?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koenig View Post
    just hide Skada while in Combat?
    I need to see them numberzz!! I have it switching to a threat meter during raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyflu View Post
    Maybe put it under your map?
    I don't like it being so small when it's under the minimap, doesn't feel right.

Deleted
    Some what of a work in progress So any suggestion on things that would make it look better it more then wellcome.

I'd post mine but it's just the default Blizzard UI. In all my years of WoW, i've performed pretty well and never felt much need to modify it.

Switched from sFilter to rFilter about two weeks ago. (Awesome addon Zork).

Been messing with it since but it didn't quite fit in with the rest of my buffs and debuffs not having duration text. So I went back to duration text instead of a spiral cooldown.

higher quality screenshots because imgur fails:

one. two.
    rFilter....I need to start using that..
    Looking mighty fine now care, as for skada id resize and shove it below the minimap
    I know its probably been asked before, but what unitframes are those, I have tried to make mine look like that but failed, I also want to move away from pixel fonts but non pixel font looks horribad on my chat/skada bars

Edit: Care can i get a pastebin of your rFilter settings please?
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-03-29 at 01:37 PM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Looking mighty fine now care, as for skada id resize and shove it below the minimap
    I know its probably been asked before, but what unitframes are those, I have tried to make mine look like that but failed, I also want to move away from pixel fonts but non pixel font looks horribad on my chat/skada bars
    The base is oUF_Qulight, I have been editing it over and over for about 18months now.
    I agree with you about pixel fonts. When I first moved away I felt that I didn't get the 'crisp' look I was looking for but you get used to it, especially if you move away from pixel borders too.

The base is oUF_Qulight, I have been editing it over and over for about 18months now.
    I agree with you about pixel fonts. When I first moved away I felt that I didn't get the 'crisp' look I was looking for but you get used to it, especially if you move away from pixel borders too.
    It also doesn't help that I am never ever happy with my UI >.>, constantly moving and changing things, pixel font being awkward has screwed me a couple of times so I want to change it.
    Currently trying to get rFilter to work but being a massive NAB with LUA its not going very well, so as my edit to my previous post requested, any chance of a pastebin of your rFilter settings that I can ninja to put into my UI

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post

Edit: Care can i get a pastebin of your rFilter settings please?
    Care - I want/need this UI in my life. I want to have its babies. You will win the internet if you provide a download/link. <3