Thread: Post Your UI

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    Working on oUF_Donut if I have time.

When finished this oUF layout will be able to display the first real circular unitframes.
    Seems very promising, excited to see the final product!

My current setup that im quite pleased with

ElvUI (and a few ElvUI addons)
    xCT+
    Balance Power Tracker
    WeakAuras
    Skada(DPS and healing meter in right chat box when in party/raid)
    Big Wigs (Bars above right chat box)

tips/feedback always appreciated

Deleted

Current UI from our first Dark Animus Heroic kill. Wish there was an addon that looked better than TidyPlates that has auras above nameplates.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    snip
    Current UI from our first Dark Animus Heroic kill. Wish there was an addon that looked better than TidyPlates that has auras above nameplates.

might i recommend
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ameplates.html

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by piefayth View Post
    I've tried it but it doesn't update the aura timers as often. Like if I start casting Vampiric Touch on a target and switch target during the cast, the aura won't show on the previous target that I cast Vampiric Touch on because I switched target.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Changed bar textures to match the unit frames, added an updated list of debuffs in ToT (tank ones mainly since thats what I main) and boss buffs/debuffs (shell concussion, etc).

Damage meter hides during combat. BigWigs appear under the minimap, then move to the left of the player frame.

Shaman UI

Monk UI

Omg those icons above the healthplate take up like half the screen. (over exaggeration) but hot damn. How do you see anything else.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Unitframes look very impressive.

Xpariah
    , Protection Warrior
    Xdh, Vengeance Demon Hunter
    Reckoning, Usually Recruiting
    YouTube & Twitch, Warrior & DH Tank PoV

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Draigars View Post
    I personnally never understood how you could play with those bitmap fonts everywhere without losing an eye or two after some time.

Anyone, my "new" one, pretty satisfied with it, but optimisation wise it's probably the worst ever made.

http://i.minus.com/i0Wq0yrEPSInz.png

http://i.minus.com/iv41YTI3sWqSM.png
    This is the best thing I've seen in awhile. Want!

Looks really nice. Can u please post what addons you are using or even better putting this one up somewhere would love to have it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    This is the best thing I've seen in awhile. Want!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydruid View Post
    I really like this UI, very clean and I see what you did with LUI a bit.

Very very nice and sharp looking! I might have chosen a different placement for the unit frames but to each their own, it still looks stellar!
    Thanks!

I'm indeed pretty much sticking with LUI since WLK, partly because it's great, partly because I'm too lazy to completely change. (Tried though a while back, but, hmm, quickly went back to LUI.) Howewer, I gradually found all the skin and flaky part annoying, and I guess that last version is another step in this choice (my last UI was more LUIish).

Not really really happy with the position of my player and target frames neither, I mean, they are fine on PvE but not very practical on PvP, and it bothers me a bit but the choice was to lower them this way or entirely rethink them.

Hey, your UI is great, especially the unit frames, but why such a tiny chat?

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wish there was an addon that looked better than TidyPlates that has auras above nameplates.
    You're not the only one!

Your boss frames? They look like they could do some work, make the fonts smaller perhaps?

PLEEEEASE put this UI up for upload. I absolutely love it! :d

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wman View Post
    Looks really nice. Can u please post what addons you are using or even better putting this one up somewhere would love to have it.
    Stuf unit frames
    Weak Auras
    Gnosis
    TidyPlates
    BigWigs
    Prat
    SexyMap
    QuseWigs
    Skada
    TipTac

That should be all the ones that are visible.

Quote Originally Posted by Draigars View Post
    Hey, your UI is great, especially the unit frames, but why such a tiny chat?
    I use HydraChat for whispers so I don't really need a larger chat. Preference I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    Your boss frames? They look like they could do some work, make the fonts smaller perhaps?
    Well, I don't know. I don't like the names being cut off that short but I wanted the font size to somewhat match the debuff size I am showing on the frames. I use boss frames for multi dotting purposes and targeting them with macros /tar boss1, boss2 etc, hence why I have big numbers next to the names.

Quote Originally Posted by Winfield View Post
    PLEEEEASE put this UI up for upload. I absolutely love it! :d
    Not sure I want to upload it. Sorry=S. The unitframes are Kaitain's idea and I'm not sure I want to deal with all the whispers and PMs about questions on how to fix stuff for their class and profile switching and whatnot.

Thanks for all the comments.

Stuf unit frames
    Weak Auras
    Gnosis
    TidyPlates
    BigWigs
    Prat
    SexyMap
    QuseWigs
    Skada
    TipTac

That should be all the ones that are visible.

I use HydraChat for whispers so I don't really need a larger chat. Preference I guess.

Well, I don't know. I don't like the names being cut off that short but I wanted the font size to somewhat match the debuff size I am showing on the frames. I use boss frames for multi dotting purposes and targeting them with macros /tar boss1, boss2 etc, hence why I have big numbers next to the names.

Not sure I want to upload it. Sorry=S. The unitframes are Kaitain's idea and I'm not sure I want to deal with all the whispers and PMs about questions on how to fix stuff for their class and profile switching and whatnot.

Thanks for all the comments.

I understand. Im not sure what is WA and what is STuf in that setup? The %numbers are WA correct? But what does Stuf show? Just want a little input so I can try and replicate it.

my current ui. Always a work in progress

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-8...613_005438.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Solo

Raid

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-04-19 at 05:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Winfield View Post
    I understand. Im not sure what is WA and what is STuf in that setup? The %numbers are WA correct? But what does Stuf show? Just want a little input so I can try and replicate it.

my current ui. Always a work in progress

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-8...613_005438.jpg
    All text on the unit frames are Stuf, which includes the percentage health.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Omg those icons above the healthplate take up like half the screen. (over exaggeration) but hot damn. How do you see anything else.
    They're in a dynamic group only 1 of them are shown at any given time, maybe 2. But I agree and have since moved them to the left and right of the nameplates growing off to the sides. But it's a dynamic group so only 1-2 are shown.

Deleted
    Really a shame.. I saw Kaitain's pvp ui (with the two orbs and text to the sides) awhile back and tried to get something similiar, but i failed miserably.
    So was really hoping that u could explain how u did it.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Upload it and in big bold text put "WILL NOT SUPPORT THIS ALL WHISPERS WILL BE IGNORED". Then /ignore anyone who whispers about it. That's what I would do if I uploaded something like a UI.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryce View Post
    Upload it and in big bold text put "WILL NOT SUPPORT THIS ALL WHISPERS WILL BE IGNORED". Then /ignore anyone who whispers about it. That's what I would do if I uploaded something like a UI.
    I've done this in the past, didn't prevent my inbox on wowinterface/mmo-champion/in-game fill up with "I know you said you didn't offer support, but there's this ONE thing." Just not worth the hassle. Most of the people who don't need a support service could rework the UI from scratch based on a screenshot and an addon list.

I feel bad about it, because almost everyone is super nice. I already spend a lot of my downtime helping people with UI issues, the last thing I need is to do that more.