Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Xenlol View Post
    Just installed my new 27" 2560x1440 screen, time to tinker with a new UI tonight

Kinda stuck where to go with it, any thoughts/suggestions?

Send me your old monitor, stuck on 1440x900 >.>
    Also, cant really find anything wrong with your ui as its taking me about 2hrs to get around it because its so FKING MASSIVE ON MY TINY SCREEN
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-05-12 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    Update on changes

-lightened the class colors
    -cleaned up questlog layout
    -added black lines to separate the skada bars
    -moved buff bars up because designing this on a rogue made me forget that there would normally be spell text right above the cast bar for the player frame and the bars were covering it up hehe
    -took out the spacing between the buff bars so that they would mimic the skada bars
    -worked out the raidframes (will post a pic of a raidshot tom)

Getting closer to "release"

<3
    Ish
    Please let me know when this is done I would like to give it a try I've been using nUI for years and keep doing a custom one to always not like it as much and see a huge DPS drop but this looks awesome!! Want to use it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kalistez View Post
    Made a few changes. Incorporated shadow orbs into player frame and halopro into target frame.

Need to modify the Halopro textures so its a bit easier to see (that will be fun cos I have absolutely no idea how to !)

Oh really nice here. Only thing more is to make the icons around your bartender a little bolder to match the boldness of the framework.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just installed my new 27" 2560x1440 screen, time to tinker with a new UI tonight

snip
    Here's a small list!

You need to put a ThinOutline on nearly all the fonts, you have it on the unit-frames and trackers but nothing else
    Your datatext in the top left, what's going on with it? Seems like it's just been dumped with no configuration
    Your minimap no longer has a pixel perfect border
    You need to swap the spiral cooldown on your target debuffs it's currently spiraling into a faded icon instead of a clear icon like your actionbars, or you could remove the spiral from both the unit-frames and actionbars (seems your buffs doesn't have the spiral)
    Your buffs have that stupid bar timer underneath when no other element uses bar timers
    Debuffs on the target need to move up and right one pixel to align with the unit-frame fully
    The grey on the unit-frames feels bland (screenshots against dummy's don't usually do the UI justice)
    You need to sort the spacing of elements. Your actionbar has a 1pixel spacing, trackers have a 2 pixel spacing and your buffs have a 5? pixel spacing, this can also be said about the size of all these icons. They appear to be a jumble of different sizes
    Your damage meter could do with a ton of customization, looks like it's been left without configuration
    The same goes with your cooldown bar at the bottom, if that's not CoolLine I suggest you grab it instead as it has skinned icons and better customization for looking pretty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xintic View Post
    In combat

All WeakAuras displayed

Considering getting other raidframes than Blizz's ones, but they fill their purpose.
    Ever tried Elv?

Deleted
    Hi Ish,

please release your UI - finished or unfinished, I will use it!

I like the simplicity of the UI. Can you give an outline of what you're using so I can try to recreate it?

Here is the raid pic as requested showing raid frames and combat.
    Also centered the skada texts as suggested and moved them closer to edges as well, then changed raven bar texts to match.
    Gunna shorten the row length on the buff icons, should have room by mini map for 3 rows so they don't poke out so far.

I appreciate the requests and pm's, I promise I am going to upload it as soon as I am happy with it

<3
    Ish

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycanlock View Post
    I'm familiar with weak auras

But Strings?

Also I have a mouseover focus macro bound to my scroll up and scroll down on my mouse... there is something in you UI that is preventing that, what could that be that it causing it? Some kind of unit frame?
    Yeah, you'll have to create your own Weak Aura strings for Embers or whatever else you need to track as a Destro lock. There is a certain format I use, so if you look at the strings I use for other specs, it should help you create new ones for Destro.

Check the binds. I use mouse wheel up and mouse wheel down for different things and they might implement my binds when you load my UI.

Quote Originally Posted by Xintic View Post
    In combat

All WeakAuras displayed

Considering getting other raidframes than Blizz's ones, but they fill their purpose.
    Might I ask what button skin that is?

I know it's virtually identical to elvui's, but is there one that doesn't require elv?

Thanks.

10+ Year Old Account
    A friend of mine talked me into posting my UI here for all to see. Would love to hear some feedback and also what I could improve?

Hope you enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowz View Post
    A friend of mine talked me into posting my UI here for all to see. Would love to hear some feedback and also what I could improve?
    Any chance of adding screenshots to the post, so more of us can view that.
    Blocked on copyright grounds due to the music you chose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully this one will work for you instead?

I uploaded the video to two different accounts so we'll see.

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/z...ps68788b74.jpg

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/z...ps1711d60a.jpg

http://i837.photobucket.com/albums/z...psa0555651.jpg

Hope you guys still enjoy.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-05-13 at 07:16 AM. Reason: Use an image host that supports thumbnails, please.

Thank you, the screenshots work but the video is still blocked.
    It is due to regional restrictions unfortunately and nothing you can do about that.

- Ignore the actual UI. I'm working on a new custom Unitframe, would like some feedback.
    - The number next to the health frame is the percentage health.

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-05-14 at 05:34 AM.

Some abilities are missing because I just hit 90 and haven't cared to fix it yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i1346.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8ca818f2.jpg

Please let me know how my UI looks. I'm open to critics.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-05-14 at 05:34 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    Here is the raid pic as requested showing raid frames and combat.
    Also centered the skada texts as suggested and moved them closer to edges as well, then changed raven bar texts to match.
    Gunna shorten the row length on the buff icons, should have room by mini map for 3 rows so they don't poke out so far.

I appreciate the requests and pm's, I promise I am going to upload it as soon as I am happy with it

<3
    Ish
    Ish, what's the purpose of the panels on top of the unitframes?
    Is it where the castbar/target castbar appears? If so, why are the panels visible at all times?
    And what's the "bar" above the minimap? XP?
    Also, is the texture on the unitframes/timers "minimalist"?<3
    Last edited by mmocf4ab73a1dd; 2013-05-14 at 12:28 PM.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Emery View Post
    - Ignore the actual UI. I'm working on a new custom Unitframe, would like some feedback.
    - The number next to the health frame is the percentage health.

Need to give us a better screenshot I think. There's not much we can say about the current picture because there's not much going on