Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/6IXhKyT.jpg

there's a lot of shit i need to sort out but don't really have the motivation to do it just YET

Quote Originally Posted by pHishr View Post

there's a lot of shit i need to sort out but don't really have the motivation to do it just YET
    This has great potential in my opinion. It looks very busy in the middle where your unitframes are though. Would it be possible to move some icons to a different location? Or the debuff bars?
    I'd suggest getting Skada instead of Recount too. It has a lot more customization

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Status bar textures are really nice.

Deleted
    Reimplemented the orb galaxy animations. They are now part of the config aswell. More options. O_o

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-08-12 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shyzhi View Post
    <snip>[/code]

Enjoy :P
    Me Love you long time.

Could you post a combat screenshot pl0x, looking for some ideas on refreshing my UI
    Having a play around with your WA's atm (resizing for my tiny monitor mainly)
    Last edited by Drayarr; 2013-08-12 at 10:20 PM.

Deleted
    New UI i have been working on since i lost my old one.

Considering uploading if people like it.

Power bar is only active when there is a need for it, Focus bar is above the pet bar (bartender), Target of target is the top panel in the middle.

Raid frames are obviously filling the bottom right corner, will try to match the color of the Suf frames and bigwigs when i get a moment.

Edit - Changed position of pet and focus and am now using a mouseover macro to change focus
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-08-13 at 08:06 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AjayxD View Post
    New UI i have been working on since i lost my old one.
    Since you got so much space on your buttons. Why not just make the buttons bigger?

Deleted
    They are mostly there to make it look neat, i prefer them to be smaller personally, i was hoping it keeps it spacious and clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Zzang View Post
    Lovely UI. Just curious about your auras about your raid frames - what's the purpose/use of the Lifebloom & Rejuv icons?

Thanks. The LB/RJ is for the focus tank. This way I know, that I don't have to look at my raid frames when using my SM macro, I can just quickly check my RJ icon and can see it can be applied instantly (it also glows if SM is off CD). I also get a SM icon show on my healing frames for when RG/RJ is on the target and SM is off CD. This allows me to also monitor by bigwigs which also sit nicely just above the icons themselves, so everything is central and easy to find, but not in the way so that I can't see where I'm standing etc. I find with resto druid, alot of the spells in 10m don't require you to actually target anyone apart from perhaps HT/RG, but WG/SM/LB can all be focused when not targeting anything using mouse-over.

Deleted

This is what i've been using the last few weeks.

Deleted
    heres mine

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-08-13 at 09:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    heres mine

I like the idea but I hate that the frames touch the edge of the screen, and that everything is mashed together. Looks too crammed :P

I have the worst luck with UI and action bar add on. Been trying to find a good one for years, and never have. CleaUI worked nicely for me, but it got buggy for some reason. Bartender still seems to have potential, but it seems so complicated to configure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post

The cooldown bars are a dynamic group of WeakAuras bars. As such, it's not the fastest thing to set up, but it's not the worst either. You basically make 1 bar aura and make it look perfect, then to add new spells you keep duplicating it and changing the spell name. Once they're all in you can then edit them all at once using the Group. What you gain for the effort of doing all that is complete flexibility and customisability, and one less addon config panel to deal with :-D
    I thought so and you're absolutely right. Little bit of effort at the start pays off in the long run.

FWIW I'm sorta emulating this now, though I'm not sure if I'm happy with the map/chat placement given my current main is a tank. May do something similar to this on one of my dps alts instead.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    I like the idea but I hate that the frames touch the edge of the screen, and that everything is mashed together. Looks too crammed :P
    What would be your suggestion then? as im looking for feedback (things like skada not been lined up correctly have been fixed)

AHHHH, where have you been?!

Quote Originally Posted by Korallis View Post
    What would be your suggestion then? as im looking for feedback (things like skada not been lined up correctly have been fixed)
    Well, generally just leave a gap between all frames (3 or 4 pixels between each thing)
    Also leave a gap between all frames and the edge of the screen

Deleted
    This has great potential in my opinion. It looks very busy in the middle where your unitframes are though. Would it be possible to move some icons to a different location? Or the debuff bars?
    thanks! and yeah i'm def gonna move the debuffs (as you can see they overlap some things and look, bluntly put, fucking ugly) but as far as the actionbars go, i think they'll stay. perhaps i'll customize them more, but their position won't move far since i need them near the middle or else i'll just, you know, screw up even more than i do because my focus is rather low when i'm wowing.

I'd suggest getting Skada instead of Recount too. It has a lot more customization
    i'll probably look into it, but im such a lazy bum so it'll take me ages :( recount just works so well for me because it doesn't require a lot of work, but once i get into fixing all the details i'll dl skada.

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtara View Post
    AHHHH, where have you been?! :)
    top secret ;o) came back to beat Garrosh's ass and customizing my goddamned UI.

Deleted
    Clicky

Its what i got now, the stuff in yellow box is what it looks like with Aura's in combat.
    My UI is basicly concentrated around grid and small still keeping it a clean as possible in-combat.
    Crowded UI imo distracts to much when healing, as its what i do most (5 90's with heal as mainspec).

Only got 1 action bar visable that changes in-combat.
    When idle all you see is chat + 2 mounts and when pressing shift Proff's + Mass Ress and Normal Ress
    When in combat the mounts change to Mana Potion (s) / Health Stone

But for DPS it works as well, as its basicly just a change in weakaura triggers.

I had to add Skada and BigWig location in mspaint.
    Got 2 skada windows, top is threat (3 lines) and bottom is DPS (7 lines) the threat meter changes to HPS after a try/kill.
    Range indicator when needed is located above skada. Mik s scroll texts located left (incoming heal/damage) and right (outgoing heals/damage) of the screen .

those the only things not visable in this screenie.

Took this screenie 5 weeks ago but using it, since MoP 5.0 in its current form.

But i wanna change my UI again.
    Few things im not happy about is the crowded top info bar (the friends/gold/stats stuff), minimap (would like middle/bottom as i once had during ICC) and boss frames on the side (still default (i know im lazy)

Things ill prolly do is info and stats text back to bottom leaving the Option bar on top alone.
    Minimap to the middle as tryout but dont want to move everything to high to the middle as i do like the view i got for crap on ground, still very undecided about the minimap.