Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Fefina View Post
    You have two raid frames for one, plus what looks like party or arena frames or something. That would remove a lot of the clutter. If you like to have your auras as bars and you like them front and center like that I would at least suggest reversing the order so that the soon to expire buffs are on top.

Just a few suggestions
    I followed through with what i said and wiped it anyway

Reasons for the double raid frames was purely for the bottom right aesthetics i didn't know what else to put there I used Grid for healing purposes in raids. The UI was very cluttered but i did come up with something alot cleaner albeit ElvUI, shame i accidentally deleted it during reformat

Thanks for your suggestions though

Here is the UI I recently made and am currently using. I play on a 55" screen in my living room so the text is a touch bigger than it would be on a normal monitor.

Shadow Priest

Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    Shadow Priest
    <snip>

Hunter
    <snip>
    Absolutley incredible as always Birg. The hunter one seems like I could use it..
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2014-03-22 at 10:37 AM.

My rework, tried going for a much cleaner look.

Resting

Target

Combat
    Last edited by JuicyORiley; 2014-03-22 at 06:06 AM.

Jaysus
    massive
    screenshots

Yea, my bad i use 2560x1440 and can't seem to resize them through imgur :/

Edit** Cleaned it up a tad

Deleted
    Sick as always, Birg, keep them coming

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    Shadow Priest
    Hunter
    Very nice Birg. I particularly like the wings on the Shadow Priest UI (although it's a shame the zone you were in was so dark.. I could hardly see them :-) ).
    On the Hunter UI I like how you have the main rotation Cooldowns as flat squares instead of icons. Very nice visually and also very functional.

nice work birg! the hunter ui is particular inspiring

[Healers] Post your UI Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrja of The Slain View Post
    May I make a suggestion?

Do you need your bags, micro menu, and hearthstone, etc showing in combat? It would look much nicer if you reduced the number of buttons showing to just the ones you need to keep an eye on. I have I think 8 showing in combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Fefina View Post
    May I make a suggestion?

Do you need your bags, micro menu, and hearthstone, etc showing in combat? It would look much nicer if you reduced the number of buttons showing to just the ones you need to keep an eye on. I have I think 8 showing in combat.
    I don't use key-binds so it's alot easier for me to have all my buttons showing in combat.

Here is my druids UI.. totally redid my UI after a few years of using the same one. Pretty simple
    I have a question though.. these are screenies from BGs and as you can see, there is the ugly unit frames on the right hand side (displaying who has the orbs in this case), and my score keeper is all wacky. I've aligned the score keeper in moveanything several times but it always reverts. And I've hidden those frames on the right, but they keep coming back. I would prefer to skin them like my player/target frames if possible, anyone have a suggestion?

Last edited by Alyajna; 2014-03-24 at 05:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrja of The Slain View Post
    I don't use key-binds so it's alot easier for me to have all my buttons showing in combat.
    You click to heal??

Quote Originally Posted by Lokrei View Post

Using Tukui+flying ui, weakauras, DBM and tukui addonskins (was disabled for that fight)
    Hey,

Can you share your weakauras strings? Thanks!!

Been alot of Elvui drama latetly so thought id try a twist of it with some other crap. what ive gotten so far:

Last edited by Sunnydee; 2014-03-24 at 06:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Deleted

Since about half way through Cata I've cut down on addons and now the majority of my UI is coded myself into one little addon.
    Everything else is comfort stuff like Gladius, AuctionLite, Genie for sorting my bags etc etc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kittycovox View Post
    Been alot of Elvui drama latetly so thought id try a twist of it with some other crap. what ive gotten so far:
    Just don't give a damn about retards who are whining over ElvUI, it's great.