Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by bjordin View Post
    snip
    IIRC you use ElvUI, did you disable the unitframes of you hide them somewhere? Wish vertical UF were built-in :/.

E: Also, forgot to reply to your comment about the triangular shapes around the UF. I tried removing them, but it looks better that way. It makes the UI more balanced with the big crest. The reason I've changed my UI so so much the last few weeks is because I couldn't decide between something graphic, or something very minimalist. This kinda strikes a good balance between both I think. Although I'm still on the fence about it tbh lol.
    Last edited by Jngizu; 2018-02-15 at 10:42 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jngizu View Post
    IIRC you use ElvUI, did you disable the unitframes of you hide them somewhere? Wish vertical UF were built-in :/.

E: Also, forgot to reply to your comment about the triangular shapes around the UF. I tried removing them, but it looks better that way. It makes the UI more balanced with the big crest. The reason I've changed my UI so so much the last few weeks is because I couldn't decide between something graphic, or something very minimalist. This kinda strikes a good balance between both I think. Although I'm still on the fence about it tbh lol.
    I have my player frame docked at the bottom of my UI near my micro bar just so i can leave party/change loot spec/etc. I disabled target frame. I still use ElvUI frames for Party, Raid, and focus targets.

I think your UI is a good mixture of both. I think id choose a different style of triangle shape (maybe something more simple) but i do agree it makes a nice balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    What particular fonts are you guys fond of whenever crafting UIs? I'm still stuck on finding good fonts that aren't basic stuff like Engimatic.
    Homespun and Roboto Black are my two current favorites.

Quote Originally Posted by Karzerus View Post
    What particular fonts are you guys fond of whenever crafting UIs? I'm still stuck on finding good fonts that aren't basic stuff like Engimatic.
    I have accumulated dozens of fonts over the years, some that look great online but turn out to look poor ingame so its just trial and error, but I still go back to the old favourites like Expressway, especially as Im favouring a more classic fantasy UI look at the moment as opposed to most custom UIs these days that are contemporary, all bright colours and straight lines!

Chance for an Upload?

Quote Originally Posted by Medestruit View Post
    Been using this for a few months now, basically mostly the same UI I've run for a year or so with some tweaks here and there

Couple little hidden things you wouldn't notice here and there, etc

Any chance for an upload with your setup? I love how minimal and clean it is with lots of screen space!!!

Where do I change my damage font on ELVUI?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yohagi View Post
    Hello, can you share your ElvUI string? will be very appreciated.

Took off the rust from my fingers and did a thing.

Right of the minimap there will be the chat once i rewrite the code and style it. On top of current 12 buttons there is a mousover frame containing other 12 buttons. Micromenu is done already (top of the minimap) but i want to change it and maybe use the original WoW buttons - same for bag bar.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Took off the rust from my fingers and did a thing.

Right of the minimap there will be the chat once i rewrite the code and style it. On top of current 12 buttons there is a mousover frame containing other 12 buttons. Micromenu is done already (top of the minimap) but i want to change it and maybe use the original WoW buttons - same for bag bar.
    I like it. Very fine.
    I think everybody's nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfx93 View Post
    Hello, can you share your ElvUI string? will be very appreciated.
    Sure man.

https://wago.io/B1NcmmPvM

Also if you need WA for Fury Warrior you can check my profile @wago.io.

i got a higher resolution screen

i like how the tank frames look but feel like the others need more attention
    Last edited by modernist; 2018-02-18 at 07:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    i got a higher resolution screen

i like how the tank frames look but feel like the others need more attention
    Apparently, that website is blocked in Korea or something. Cannot see your screeshots recently :/.

7+ Year Old Account
    Apparently, that website is blocked in Korea or something. Cannot see your screeshots recently :/.
    https://i.imgur.com/vUB9c4V.png

Quote Originally Posted by Leberman View Post
    Cheers, mate. I feel the raid frames look weird compared to the rest of the UI. Like, they look nice on their own, but don't fit the overall style.

Made a few changes recently, trying to keep as much space free as possible, but not really minimalistic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Made a few changes recently, trying to keep as much space free as possible, but not really minimalistic.
    looks amazing! Could you provide a List of your addons?

Cheers, mate. I feel the raid frames look weird compared to the rest of the UI. Like, they look nice on their own, but don't fit the overall style.

yeah im struggling with how to do that ~ even blizzard gives up and just does blocks of colour ~ i feel like there should be a better, more attractive, still functional approach.

Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    yeah im struggling with how to do that ~ even blizzard gives up and just does blocks of colour ~ i feel like there should be a better, more attractive, still functional approach.
    Why not remove the spacing between them, and use the same backdrop/border as your actionbars? Or have groups separated like your action bars (again with the same texture). Not sure I'm being clear.

new DK layout:

(WeakAuras+Raven)
    WA`s:https://pastebin.com/hWPT9Zmz
    Elvui:https://pastebin.com/AGxJdTbm
    Last edited by Enixz; 2018-02-20 at 06:59 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post

Nice UI!
    What kind of damage meter is that? Details?