Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Leberman View Post
    Nice UI!
    What kind of damage meter is that? Details?
    If you go to his YouTube video, he answers it in the comment section. It is Details.

I'm wondering what kind of font that is though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yohagi View Post
    Sure man.

https://wago.io/B1NcmmPvM

Also if you need WA for Fury Warrior you can check my profile @wago.io.

Okay, question for you.

Those boss* timers. How do people edit them!? How do people make the bars thin, the customer looking bar, the names outside of the bar... How? how?
    Last edited by ruuBEN; 2018-02-20 at 04:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Took off the rust from my fingers and did a thing.

Right of the minimap there will be the chat once i rewrite the code and style it. On top of current 12 buttons there is a mousover frame containing other 12 buttons. Micromenu is done already (top of the minimap) but i want to change it and maybe use the original WoW buttons - same for bag bar.
    Decent idea but the action bars look kind of out of place, at least with the Blizzard art.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by ruuBEN View Post
    Okay, question for you.

Those boss* timers. How do people edit them!? How do people make the bars thin, the customer looking bar, the names outside of the bar... How? how?
    Are you talking about the timers on the right? Those are Big Wigs bars, not his boss frames. You can change their appearance by typing /bw in game and go to bars.

Quote Originally Posted by Jngizu View Post
    Are you talking about the timers on the right? Those are Big Wigs bars, not his boss frames. You can change their appearance by typing /bw in game and go to bars.
    Okay, I'm at work right now so I can't directly see the window or reference what I'm seeing, but I was looking there forever. I eventually googled it and was finding three threads on battle.net forums and reddit that said "The only way to edit them [to what what that picture looks like] is to write code in the addons files", then I found out it apparently disappeared in 7.2.

I swore I looked up down and sideways, and I saw no customization regarding moving the text or anything. Am I that blind? D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Made a few changes recently

Wow, great work ! As my main is a frost mage too, id love to get the WA and Elv profiles <3

Quote Originally Posted by ruuBEN View Post
    Okay, I'm at work right now so I can't directly see the window or reference what I'm seeing, but I was looking there forever. I eventually googled it and was finding three threads on battle.net forums and reddit that said "The only way to edit them [to what what that picture looks like] is to write code in the addons files", then I found out it apparently disappeared in 7.2.

I swore I looked up down and sideways, and I saw no customization regarding moving the text or anything. Am I that blind? D:
    To be clear, we're talking about the timer bars on the right on this image: https://i.imgur.com/PYhakrW.jpg ? Lash/Searing Gaze/etc..? If yes, that's just Big Wigs. I know on the picture with his anchors, that's where he also has his boss frames, but those don't appear in Greater Invasions IIRC. And I think he must have them de-activated anyway, or they would collide with his BW bars.

If you check the last UI I posted, you can see I use the same style as he does. Just different texture/font/colors and I don't display the spell icons. You need to chose "MonoUI" in the "bars" tab of BW. It's the the "style" option.

Quote Originally Posted by Astrocrunch View Post
    If you go to his YouTube video, he answers it in the comment section. It is Details.

Looks like Pt Sans Narrow.
    Last edited by Jngizu; 2018-02-20 at 06:59 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Made a few changes recently, trying to keep as much space free as possible, but not really minimalistic.
    Any chance of sharing this ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrocrunch View Post

Well, now I can see that!
    But at that when I watched the video, there were no comments! :P

I have a question regarding a potential UI. Here are some things I am looking for:

-Sleak as possible

-Maximum class flavor

-As much information in as little space as possible

-As universal between classes as can be

Does anyone have any suggestions? Right now I am using elvui, but am getting tired of it, as I have been using it for a long time. I am seeing some of the custom UI's here and it's making me want to create/download a UI that I can use on all of my characters for the forseable future.

Any input would be greatly appreciated.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Veldoranz View Post
    I have a question regarding a potential UI. Here are some things I am looking for:

-Sleak as possible

-Maximum class flavor

Does anyone have any suggestions? Right now I am using elvui, but am getting tired of it, as I have been using it for a long time. I am seeing some of the custom UI's here and it's making me want to create/download a UI that I can use on all of my characters for the forseable future.

I dont want to push my own brand but the UI im currently using has what you are looking for (maybe not so much class flavor):

Monk:

Slightly older version on DK:

I can upload the Weakaura strings and the ElvUI Config for it when i get home. The ElvUI stuff is a bit messy though, i havnt had a chance to really clean up everything.

Id like to add that "Maximum class flavor" and "as universal as possible" are a bit contradictory, but you can get a coherent theme by using class color for many details.

I've been working on something for a while. I was always inspired by Birgs UI and the way he used spell effects - this is sort of my take on that.
    Also, I wanna send a big thank you to iAardvark as well. I was really stuck when it came to how I wanted to display my buttons and track certain CDs, until I saw your UI. I hope it's alright that I recreated them - tell me otherwise and I'll cook up something else. <3

The parts I'm still looking into are better looking nameplates as well as matching raid frames.

https://streamable.com/yrp60

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    I've been working on something for a while. I was always inspired by Birgs UI and the way he used spell effects - this is sort of my take on that.
    Also, I wanna send a big thank you to iAardvark as well. I was really stuck when it came to how I wanted to display my buttons and track certain CDs, until I saw your UI. I hope it's alright that I recreated them - tell me otherwise and I'll cook up something else. <3

The parts I'm still looking into are better looking nameplates as well as matching raid frames.

https://streamable.com/yrp60
    :O

That is awesome! I know alot of work went into getting the target frame to load a different spell effect per class.

new ui im working on!
    tell me what you think

snip
    I guess the UI I posted a few pages earlier would fit your description. Everything is class colored and the crests change depending on the spec.

Also, I know I said I was going to finally settle with that UI, but that itch was too strong. This is what I've been working on, much better for me actually. Not shown are th raid/party frames, which are centered in the bottom, and details on the top right. Might get another screenshot next time I'm raiding.

As usual, everything is class/reaction colored. When idle, only the minimap on the top left and quest tracker (when I have quests I track) are displayed. It pretty much looks the same as my previous UI in that regard.
    Last edited by Jngizu; 2018-02-21 at 03:20 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

-Sleak as possible

-Maximum class flavor

What about BenikUI or one of the edits to Benik? KlixUI comes to mind. I've just recently started to configure a UI based on Benik and am enjoying the additional bits and pieces over the standard ELV out of the box!

Quote Originally Posted by bjordin View Post
    I dont want to push my own brand but the UI im currently using has what you are looking for (maybe not so much class flavor):

I can upload the Weakaura strings and the ElvUI Config for it when i get home. The ElvUI stuff is a bit messy though, i havnt had a chance to really clean up everything.
    I would really be interested by your interface if you decide to share it !

Quote Originally Posted by Zarosa View Post
    Any chance of sharing this ?
    Hi, sorry for some reason I didnt get a notification for this quote. Right now the elvui and WAs are a bit messy setup-wise - I have them split in several separate groups. I will look into uploading the Elvui and WAs as soon as I organize them a bit better so its easier to import and still working out some pixel problems for the latter.

I am also always looking to improve it, if you guys spot something off even by a pixel or have an idea what I could change hit me up I also have a similar setup for affliction warlocks and a very different Elvui for rogue (received very good feedback on it just off a screenshot, just needs a bit of polish)

I am working on a very short video where I can include a very short preview of all 3 under a minute with the appropriate profiles.

Quote Originally Posted by bjordin View Post

Monk:

Slightly older version on DK:

Id like to add that "Maximum class flavor" and "as universal as possible" are a bit contradictory, but you can get a coherent theme by using class color for many details.

Did you get a chance to share this one yet? Looks great and I would love to give it a try.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jngizu View Post
    I guess the UI I posted a few pages earlier would fit your description. Everything is class colored and the crests change depending on the spec.

Also, I know I said I was going to finally settle with that UI, but that itch was too strong. This is what I've been working on, much better for me actually. Not shown are th raid/party frames, which are centered in the bottom, and details on the top right. Might get another screenshot next time I'm raiding.

As usual, everything is class/reaction colored. When idle, only the minimap on the top left and quest tracker (when I have quests I track) are displayed. It pretty much looks the same as my previous UI in that regard.
    I checked a few pages back and could not find if you shared this or not? I might have missed it. If you did share it, mind sharing again?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lery View Post
    Did you get a chance to share this one yet? Looks great and I would love to give it a try.
    I'll try to get it uploaded soon!