Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aok View Post
    Quick UI, idk, tell me what you guys think !
    I definetly need this in my life. Pls gimme!

I super dig Aok UI. Enough info on the screen and minimal (imo) screen space. I'd love the code for this.

id get rid of the portrait frames.
    otherwise a nice setup

I like it but I myself would get distracted with the bottom datatext bar going right behind chat and your dmg meter.
    Want to play SWTOR again and get 7 free days of subscription access + free ingame goodies: http://www.swtor.com/r/d5LnJT

Please make this available!! <3

| i7-7700K | B250M | 16GB DDR4 | GTX-1060 | 240GB Samsung 850 x3 | Corsair 750W CXMOD |

Quote Originally Posted by CaptnTorpedo View Post
    Aren't his group health bars smack dab in the middle tho ? That seems like the most important focus points to me ... The only thing on the left is his personal health bar, which can also be found in the middle, so no need to pay it any kind of attention really ...
    Yes I think @Swampmoose has it the wrong way round. The healing version is the video with the group frames in the centre, and the dps version is with the group frames off to the side where they are less needed.

- - - Updated - - -

Love it. Im not usually a fan of ElvUIs but this is lovely. Id make the unit frames/nameplates a little higher though (and reduce width of bottom bar so it doesnt overlap corner elements) but thats just me...!

Quote Originally Posted by Snichy View Post
    Here is my latest project:

The thinking behind it is to move the lesser used elements away from the centre (but still have them accessible instantly when needed) and to have a clear central view as much as possible (as much as you can as a disc healer that needs to fixate on multiple elements at the same time!), whilst keeping in range anything that provides important information.

Also moved to a more contemporary theme with simple modern fonts and textures. Still needs a bit of tidying up of course, but its always changing so may never be 100% finished!

Main addons are Shadowed Unit Frames, Bartender, Prat, SorhaQuestLog, KuiNameplates, Details,Bigwigs
    Please share your settings

Deleted
    Thanks for the feedback guys ! Currently still changing thing on it, i'll share the UI once it feels good enough !

15+ Year Old Account
    Aren't his group health bars smack dab in the middle tho ? That seems like the most important focus points to me ... The only thing on the left is his personal health bar, which can also be found in the middle, so no need to pay it any kind of attention really ...
    They're on the far left of the screen. We looking at different images maybe?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampmoose View Post
    They're on the far left of the screen. We looking at different images maybe?
    I think you looked at what someone else posted as a suggestion of what they could look like, not at the actual UI (it's a youtube video)

realy good job guys

I have a question

Is there a way to change the colour of Personal Resource Display in elvui to be transparent and to have class background like u can do on unit frames...?

Thanks in advance

7+ Year Old Account

15+ Year Old Account
    I think you looked at what someone else posted as a suggestion of what they could look like, not at the actual UI (it's a youtube video)
    Yeah, I don't know how I missed that.

Carry on!

Quote Originally Posted by Afenar View Post
    cool, how u make the Bigwigs bars background transparency?
    Last edited by Guidance; 2018-03-14 at 05:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guidance View Post
    cool, how u make the Bigwigs bars background transparency?
    Justo go at BigWigs "colors" options at your addon and change the alpha settings

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by browed View Post
    Aligned BigWigs:

New SUF Import : https://pastebin.com/iLDdi96v
    I'm literally in love with this. Any chance getting help recreating this? I just imported SUF and modified for my needs. Right now I'm on sexy map. Maybe you can give me an addon-list? Would appreciate that a lot!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thorayalol View Post
    I'm literally in love with this. Any chance getting help recreating this? I just imported SUF and modified for my needs. Right now I'm on sexy map. Maybe you can give me an addon-list? Would appreciate that a lot!
    Hi there, I'm glad you like it... a lot of credit due to the inspiration I got from others in this thread.

The SUF export has changed a little since then (enemy cast bar takes up all of the target frame for visibility, new font used everywhere. .etc)
    The majority of addons are listed on the video description in youtube
    "Dominos
    MoveAnything
    BigWigs (LittleWigs)
    Raven - this now only shows 3 buffs that I want to track.
    SexyMap
    Details!
    Phanxchat
    SorhaQuestLog
    KUI Nameplates
    Masque
    TipTac
    +xCT
    XLoot"

If you have any specific questions I should be able to answer them, just ping me via PM on here or comment on the youtube video(s).
    Last edited by mmoc164cb6f849; 2018-03-19 at 11:40 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by browed View Post
    The SUF export has changed a little since then (enemy cast bar takes up all of the target frame for visibility, new font used everywhere. .etc)
    Here is the new export: https://pastebin.com/VYk7g36r

I'm still waiting for AOK's UI!

Quote Originally Posted by Spicey View Post
    I'm still waiting for AOK's UI!
    great for you... any other news you wanna share with us?