Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    trying out a new blizz style border for icons, and a way of stacking actionbars that has them in a single block rather than in separate bars

not sure if i'll leave it like this
    Hey, great UI! What addons did you use for bags and tooltip?

Edit : Like Cathfaern, I checked the link in your signature, could you explain me how to copy some of the elements we can find there, where to past them etc, for exemple bags and tooltip. Thank you!
    Last edited by Kult; 2018-06-09 at 10:01 AM.

trying out a new blizz style border for icons, and a way of stacking actionbars that has them in a single block rather than in separate bars

http://u.cubeupload.com/gombreak/e24...20180603at.png
    https://u.cubeupload.com/gombreak/3c...20180603at.png

What addon do you use for the unit frames and for the minimap? They look fantastic.

Edit: nevermind, I checked the link in your signature.

I will post everything once I am finished.

Can any of you UI guru's help with my chat spacing in the bottom left? I want a bigger vertical gap between each line but literally have no idea what I am doing.

I use pixel fonts cos I play on a 15inch laptop in 1080p O_O.

https://i.imgur.com/z8z4Dbm.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzsx View Post
    Can any of you UI guru's help with my chat spacing in the bottom left? I want a bigger vertical gap between each line but literally have no idea what I am doing.
    I think PhanxChat can help you adjust the chat line spacing. Phanx added that feature a version or two ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzsx View Post
    ChatFontNormal:SetSpacing(1.5)

My two last versions of UI. Based on ElvUI.

v09:

v10:
    Last edited by m4elstr0m; 2018-06-11 at 11:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    ChatFontNormal:SetSpacing(1.5)
    Cheers man, I have absolutely no knowledge on editing Lua I'll see if I can figure it out in the elvui folder xD.

What’s this ui? Can I download it somewhere? It looks amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudmaker View Post
    What’s this ui? Can I download it somewhere? It looks amazing.
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...161-iipui.html

Quote Originally Posted by m4elstr0m View Post
    My two last versions of UI. Based on ElvUI.

v09:

v10:

Your v09 Shareable? I'd absolutely love that for my DH.

Quote Originally Posted by Suddy View Post
    Update to my interface. Started by recreating Duke's 8.0 and then slowly adjusting it to my liking.

OOC:

Combat:
    OMG it was so long ago !

This is my current UI. Based on Frantik's work. Needs a few tweaks still like the Mythic+ Timer and short buffs need Weakauras sorting but this should give y'all an idea.

Gymer

What Quest Tracker is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    OMG it was so long ago !
    Wow! Duke, you're still active here?! How have you been? Also, sorry for butchering your interface like 10 years ago :P I was a young foolish tinkerer.

Latest iteration of my Material UI, slightly tweaked. I know it looks quite busy, but thats the way I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Spicey View Post
    Gymer

What Quest Tracker is that?
    It is Gotta Go Fast, a mythic+ timer. It doesn't track quests, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinftw92 View Post
    Your v09 Shareable? I'd absolutely love that for my DH.
    Need to polish it a bit, i will post it when finished

Quote Originally Posted by Suddy View Post
    Wow! Duke, you're still active here?! How have you been? Also, sorry for butchering your interface like 10 years ago :P I was a young foolish tinkerer.
    It's ok
    I've been playing a lot of Destiny, trying all WoW expansions but everytime i feel nostalgic about WotLK...
    Waiting for WoW Classic.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    It's ok
    I've been playing a lot of Destiny, trying all WoW expansions but everytime i feel nostalgic about WotLK...
    Waiting for WoW Classic.
    I totally feel you on that. A lot of fond memories about TBC and WotLK. Your old UIs and tinkering around is one of the reasons that keeps me playing

Have you been trying out some new UI stuff? Great hearing from you, Duke.

Edit:

I wasn't too happy with how I got so many buttons so I came up with a solution for it which is paging the bars to ctrl and shift modifiers. That was I only have to memorise what is roughly on each bar rather than every keybind. Never played this way so it will take some time getting used to.. Especially with multiple characters..

Another thing was the minimap. Not sure if I still like it that way but it works for now. I put a bar on top for rep and xp below it. Thinking of changing that to rep below and xp below that.. Meh.

Last edited by Suddy; 2018-06-15 at 01:17 AM.

Here's my UI that I've been using for Legion, admittedly a little busy. I'd like to think about cleaning it up a little for BfA.

Album
    https://imgur.com/a/mOaxQZM

In combat

Out of combat
    https://imgur.com/PCxChCj