Thread: Post Your UI

This is my current UI. Based on Frantik's work. Needs a few tweaks still like the Mythic+ Timer and short buffs need Weakauras sorting but this should give y'all an idea.

Gymer

What Quest Tracker is that?

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    OMG it was so long ago !
    Wow! Duke, you're still active here?! How have you been? Also, sorry for butchering your interface like 10 years ago :P I was a young foolish tinkerer.

Latest iteration of my Material UI, slightly tweaked. I know it looks quite busy, but thats the way I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Spicey View Post
    Gymer

What Quest Tracker is that?
    It is Gotta Go Fast, a mythic+ timer. It doesn't track quests, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinftw92 View Post
    Your v09 Shareable? I'd absolutely love that for my DH.
    Need to polish it a bit, i will post it when finished

Quote Originally Posted by Suddy View Post
    Wow! Duke, you're still active here?! How have you been? Also, sorry for butchering your interface like 10 years ago :P I was a young foolish tinkerer.
    It's ok
    I've been playing a lot of Destiny, trying all WoW expansions but everytime i feel nostalgic about WotLK...
    Waiting for WoW Classic.

It's ok
    I've been playing a lot of Destiny, trying all WoW expansions but everytime i feel nostalgic about WotLK...
    Waiting for WoW Classic.
    I totally feel you on that. A lot of fond memories about TBC and WotLK. Your old UIs and tinkering around is one of the reasons that keeps me playing

Have you been trying out some new UI stuff? Great hearing from you, Duke.

Edit:

I wasn't too happy with how I got so many buttons so I came up with a solution for it which is paging the bars to ctrl and shift modifiers. That was I only have to memorise what is roughly on each bar rather than every keybind. Never played this way so it will take some time getting used to.. Especially with multiple characters..

Another thing was the minimap. Not sure if I still like it that way but it works for now. I put a bar on top for rep and xp below it. Thinking of changing that to rep below and xp below that.. Meh.

Last edited by Suddy; 2018-06-15 at 01:17 AM.

Here's my UI that I've been using for Legion, admittedly a little busy. I'd like to think about cleaning it up a little for BfA.

Album
    https://imgur.com/a/mOaxQZM

In combat

Out of combat
    https://imgur.com/PCxChCj

there are some really nice interfaces on here. ive been using elvui myself for a while but getting burn out on the one setup! anywho anyone have a good enhance shaman one? would just like to see one or can anyone make one im newb

Quote Originally Posted by evil-hart View Post
    there are some really nice interfaces on here. ive been using elvui myself for a while but getting burn out on the one setup! anywho anyone have a good enhance shaman one? would just like to see one or can anyone make one im newb
    Nah man how about you do it yourself? And while you are at it make one for everyone here too thx.

Quote Originally Posted by evil-hart View Post
    I understand it is intimidating to create your own UI but atleast try to make your own and then ask for advice how to make things better for yourself. What works for me, doesn't necessarily work for you newb or no newb, some things you have to do yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by m4elstr0m View Post
    Need to polish it a bit, i will post it when finished
    Nice =D Will be waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    Created another mage UI

Longtime fan of your UIs. A few questions if you don't mind:

1. What animated texture are you using for those symmetrical accents spinning around the circle?

2. What trigger function in WA do you use to have an animation appear on-cast? I only know how to make an animation loop while casting. I'd like it to play the loop only once and on-cast.

3. What program do you use to make custom WA textures?

Keep on creating! I'll make sure to share my UI with you when it's complete. I think I'll do you proud

Quote Originally Posted by Couches View Post
    Longtime fan of your UIs. A few questions if you don't mind:
    1. What animated texture are you using for those symmetrical accents spinning around the circle?
    It's a circle I took from Silver UI. It's just a normal .tga texture set to "Glow" and "Rotate Right" in WeakAuras. If you download my UI you can find it at AddOns > BirgMedia > Silver > mpring03.tga
    2. What trigger function in WA do you use to have an animation appear on-cast? I only know how to make an animation loop while casting. I'd like it to play the loop only once and on-cast.
    At the Trigger tab you go to Event > Combat Log > change "Cast Start" to "Cast Successful" > Check "Source Unit" > "Source Unit Player" > Check "Spell Name" and enter the Spell Name (Case Sensitive) > Change "Duration" to how long you want it to show (it's usually ~1s, depending on the spell animation).
    3. What program do you use to make custom WA textures?
    Keep on creating! I'll make sure to share my UI with you when it's complete. I think I'll do you proud
    I use Gimp 2 which is a free alternative to Photoshop. Remember to save all files as .tga and in a x2 dimension (I usually do 512x512 or 256x256) or the game can't read it.

Thank you! I'd love to see it I don't post that much anymore but I still lurk from time to time.

OMG it was so long ago !
    Dude, you have no idea how much of a fan most of us are of you.
    I still find my self 8 years later going through http://archive.org/web/ on all kinds of websites where your pictures were posted to try and find all those old ideas you had. I have a dropbox folder just named "Duke".

I even have one of the old .rar files that we could download from dukeath.free.fr just waiting for me to someday make it work again.

proof https://i.imgur.com/6fBHlvf.png

And here is an album of all the pictures: https://imgur.com/a/m6aiHxi
    Last edited by ghepip; 2018-06-16 at 10:02 AM.

Created another mage UI
    As always, flawless execution. Thank you for all the inspiration.

Created another mage UI

I just hit up your Youtube link, because the UI is amazing looking. That took me over WoWInterface, with your UI. However, they're old. Do they still work before I even try?

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickHunter40245 View Post
    Here's my UI that I've been using for Legion, admittedly a little busy. I'd like to think about cleaning it up a little for BfA.

Album
    https://imgur.com/a/mOaxQZM

In combat

Out of combat
    https://imgur.com/PCxChCj
    we're back at those '08 UIs now? :S