Thread: Post Your UI

[QUOTE=Birgwow;49573511]Created another mage UI

Sometimes I hate that you are so good at these and I am so basic. Wonderful UI, great video; very happy to see you still creating for WoW and with new expansion coming out semi soon this gets me amped.

I think you should revisit BoomKin or Spriest or Lock. Those are casters and can have very cool themes to build around. Just my opinion man.

Quote Originally Posted by ghepip View Post
    Dude, you have no idea how much of a fan most of us are of you.
    I still find my self 8 years later going through http://archive.org/web/ on all kinds of websites where your pictures were posted to try and find all those old ideas you had. I have a dropbox folder just named "Duke".

I even have one of the old .rar files that we could download from dukeath.free.fr just waiting for me to someday make it work again.

proof https://i.imgur.com/6fBHlvf.png

And here is an album of all the pictures: https://imgur.com/a/m6aiHxi
    WhaaAAaat ? i'm so stunned (and proud) to read that, i was just playing around with random textures at the time... and was really bad with photoshop !
    With everythings you guys can do now, with weakaura for exemple, i was thinking all of my old work looks like... very old stuff !
    And to be fair, i just look your album and realise i had forgoten 90% of all those UIs, was a very big moment to remember all of that, thank you !
    BTW sorry for my bad english :/
    Last edited by Duke; 2018-06-19 at 07:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    As always, flawless execution. Thank you for all the inspiration.
    Thank you for all the kind words!

Quote Originally Posted by Lery View Post
    I just hit up your Youtube link, because the UI is amazing looking. That took me over WoWInterface, with your UI. However, they're old. Do they still work before I even try?
    No I'm afraid the only one that is up to date is this mage one. If you know how to update and configure addons you can make any of the old ones work as well but it will probably take some knowledge and effort. I wouldn't recommend you download this one either if you aren't familiar with configuring addons.

Quote Originally Posted by xdunpealx View Post
    Sometimes I hate that you are so good at these and I am so basic. Wonderful UI, great video; very happy to see you still creating for WoW and with new expansion coming out semi soon this gets me amped.

I think you should revisit BoomKin or Spriest or Lock. Those are casters and can have very cool themes to build around. Just my opinion man.
    Aw, I don't think your UIs are basic. Mine just look flashy because of the WeakAuras animations. But thank you I created a poll to see what people want to see next, looks like priest is a possibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Duke View Post
    WhaaAAaat ? i'm so stunned (and proud) to read that, i was just playing around with random textures at the time... and was really bad with photoshop !
    With everythings you guys can do now, with weakaura for exemple, i was thinking all of my old work looks like... very old stuff !
    And to be fair, i just look your album and realise i had forgoten 90% of all those UIs, was a very big moment to remember all of that, thank you !
    BTW sorry for my bad english :/
    Don't worry Duke. We love you and your UIs and yes, most of us have your old UIs saved because they are really that good!

Quote Originally Posted by Planetdune View Post
    wow, talk about clutter and wasted screen space.

I actually like the way the quest / achievements side looks, is that shora?

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    yea holy ew

Quote Originally Posted by xdunpealx View Post
    I actually like the way the quest / achievements side looks, is that shora?
    The quest/achieve is Kaliel's Tracker.

Quote Originally Posted by Couches View Post
    Longtime fan of your UIs. A few questions if you don't mind:

1. What animated texture are you using for those symmetrical accents spinning around the circle?

2. What trigger function in WA do you use to have an animation appear on-cast? I only know how to make an animation loop while casting. I'd like it to play the loop only once and on-cast.

3. What program do you use to make custom WA textures?

Keep on creating! I'll make sure to share my UI with you when it's complete. I think I'll do you proud
    God I love this. I wish I had the skills to adapt it for Ele sham <3

| i7-7700K | B250M | 16GB DDR4 | GTX-1060 | 240GB Samsung 850 x3 | Corsair 750W CXMOD |

Quote Originally Posted by kheath812 View Post
    I feel like I saw this before, i think they have a 4k display so its a lot of real-estate.

Quote Originally Posted by Firedancer View Post
    The quest/achieve is Kaliel's Tracker.
    Thank you my friend because I need more than 10 characters so now I am writing out this big long sentence where I don't really need to.

Quote Originally Posted by kevinftw92 View Post
    Nice =D Will be waiting

This is the "final" version (or atleast for now ).

https://pastebin.com/mh4U9QaW --> here you can find profile import strings, be aware, character settings and account settings, may change some of your preferences, such as wow options, but copying these is required to set up the interface exactly like mine. Shadow & Light have account wide options that needs to be modified.

In the pastebin file, you can find the skin for Details! Damage Meter too.

Here the addon list.

Remember, this is a PvP UI. Party and Raid Frames are there because i need to see my teammates status. However you can simply move them around to your liking
    Last edited by m4elstr0m; 2018-06-21 at 01:38 AM.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by Solence View Post
    Nah man how about you do it yourself? And while you are at it make one for everyone here too thx.
    o lawl i was just messin pulling some chains man.. i have my own set up threw the elvui nothing fancy but its clean not alot of crap everywhere.

Pretty standard UI, usually float between the 2 variations

Last edited by Yunaqt; 2018-06-21 at 04:57 AM.

Was messing around with adding borders to stuff to try and make it look more fantasy themed.

Ended up with this:

https : // imgur . com/a/7hV5ESk

Quote Originally Posted by aigo580 View Post
    Was messing around with adding borders to stuff to try and make it look more fantasy themed.

Ended up with this:

https://imgur.com/a/7hV5ESk
    There ya go, fixed your link.
    AddOns: Tim @ WoWInterface
    Battle Tag: Mysterio#11164
    Current PC Setup: PCPartPicker List

ibb.co/nA9F4d
    Is there any chance you could share your UI? I'm a data fiend and thats so damn appealing to me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by m4elstr0m View Post

This is the "final" version (or atleast for now ).

https://pastebin.com/mh4U9QaW --> here you can find profile import strings, be aware, character settings and account settings, may change some of your preferences, such as wow options, but copying these is required to set up the interface exactly like mine. Shadow & Light have account wide options that needs to be modified.

In the pastebin file, you can find the skin for Details! Damage Meter too.

Here the addon list.

Remember, this is a PvP UI. Party and Raid Frames are there because i need to see my teammates status. However you can simply move them around to your liking

Is there any way for you to upload your wtf/interface folder ? =D

Only ElvUI with some configurations:

@EDIT
    Paladin Holy Power:
    Last edited by Magnata; 2018-06-23 at 08:17 PM.