Thread: Post Your UI

Decided to use bigger borders. I think it looks quite nice! What do you think?

https://imgur.com/a/GpX0cJ8

Quote Originally Posted by Dommarn View Post
    It's a folder called IshtaraMedia in his UI:s addonfolder.

Redid mine yet again

i.imgur.com/Wtuy4YI.jpg

and a raidshot

i.imgur.com/DEEIJcy.jpg
    This looks really nice!

How did you do those player and target frames? Cant figure it quite out. I can get it to overlay the powerbar with the healthbar but yours seem to have a thin border between them and a thicker border on the outside maybe you could upload your elvui profile? Would be very much appreciated!

Anyways, since everyone is praising Lyn, i might aswell join in: I still use some elements of your Legion UI. Really loved it, man!
    Thats what mine looks like now: imgur.com/YQWSMlt.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Paschlina View Post

https://imgur.com/a/GpX0cJ8
    Looks really nice! Is that the dps meter under the mini map?

Quote Originally Posted by xdunpealx View Post
    There you go.
    Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Paschlina View Post

I really like how that looks. I've tried a couple of times to make less button UIs but I get all my rotations confused ---- too many alts problem
    Last edited by yoyi; 2018-11-28 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Devos View Post
    Looks really nice! Is that the dps meter under the mini map?
    Aye, that's the DPS meter.

Redid mine yet again

i.imgur.com/Wtuy4YI.jpg

and a raidshot

i.imgur.com/DEEIJcy.jpg
    This looks very cool! How did you do those player and target frames? I get how to overlay to powerbar with the health, but you seem to have a thin border between them and thick one on the outside Maybe you could upload your ElvUI Profile? Would be very much appreciated!

Since we are praising Lyn here, i might aswell join in: Been using Parts of your Legion UI till today. It was just beautiful, man. This is what my version of it looks like now: imgur.com/RhNqMyH.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ahti23 View Post
    This looks very cool! How did you do those player and target frames? I get how to overlay to powerbar with the health, but you seem to have a thin border between them and thick one on the outside Maybe you could upload your ElvUI Profile? Would be very much appreciated!
    Glad you like it Yeah the powerbar is just detached and behind the healthbar.

Here's the profile, pastebin.com/LHxNh8cv for anyone who wants to tinker around with it.

I'm using ElvUI, Shadow & Light, BenikUI, DTBars2 & KgPanels. Swis721 Cn BT chatfont and BigNoodleTitling unitframefont.
    Last edited by Dommarn; 2018-11-30 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ahti23 View Post

Since we are praising Lyn here, i might aswell join in: Been using Parts of your Legion UI till today. It was just beautiful, man. This is what my version of it looks like now: imgur.com/RhNqMyH.jpg
    Is it just me or is there a growing trend to have actionbars all in a row at the bottom?

Either way I kind of like it

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Glad you like it Yeah the powerbar is just detached and behind the healthbar.

Here's the profile, pastebin.com/LHxNh8cv for anyone who wants to tinker around with it.
    Thanks a lot! I will definetly tinker with it.

Is it just me or is there a growing trend to have actionbars all in a row at the bottom?
    Well, i have to admit that i just like to see all my buttons. In the end i use some WAs or Buttons to show the important CDs and so in the center, but it is somehow comforting to be able to see the rest of the abilities aswell.

Hey everyone,

Any chance you know of the texture (or something similar) and the font on the player frame?

https: //i.imgur. com/ZLpqZ40 .jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Talfy123 View Post
    Awesome! What is that player and target frame?

Quote Originally Posted by Magnata View Post
    Awesome! What is that player and target frame?
    https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/motivateui

My UI, finally worthy of a post here after many different iterations.

Out of Combat
    In Combat
    In Combat 2
    All the things with a few annotations

I've become tired of squares in my years playing this game. Being inspired by the likes of Birg and many other awesome creators in this thread, I wanted to create something unique/beautiful but served a purpose.

I really like fighting games, many of them feature very slick & informative designs, in particular I'm very fond of Tekkens interface with the diagonal elements that it heavily features, I took heavily from this design in the main parts of my UI. Some fighting games also have bars that grow larger towards the center of the screen, i really like this effect and it looks super neat in WoW with smoothly animated bars, I've tried to show this off in the second combat image with the energy bar.

Driving this idea of fighting games further I used the player portrait as a health bar and made sure that both health bars for target and player protrude from the rest of the interface to create the swell in the bar ends and create this look of a "stacked" interface that is heavily featured in fighting games.

There are elements of this interface that I am still undecided about and would like others critique / thoughts on it, especially in regards to:

1. The combo point number in the center, I'm unsure whether to keep as it's data duplication.
    2. Incorporating the "fighting" style into target of target & focus.
    3. What to do about party & raid frames. I'm really trying to get away from having large amounts of squares on screen. Right now, I hide them all because as a filthy Rogue, I don't really care about others haha!

Thanks in Advance

I often black out in battlegrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Voix View Post

Out of Combat
    In Combat
    In Combat 2

I've become tired of squares in my years playing this game. Being inspired by the likes of Birg and many other awesome creators in this thread, I wanted to create something unique/beautiful but served a purpose.

I really like fighting games, many of them feature very slick & informative designs, in particular I'm very fond of Tekkens interface with the diagonal elements that it heavily features, I took heavily from this design in the main parts of my UI. Some fighting games also have bars that grow larger towards the center of the screen, i really like this effect and it looks super neat in WoW with smoothly animated bars, I've tried to show this off in the second combat image with the energy bar.

Driving this idea of fighting games further I used the player portrait as a health bar and made sure that both health bars for target and player protrude from the rest of the interface to create the swell in the bar ends and create this look of a "stacked" interface that is heavily featured in fighting games.

There are elements of this interface that I am still undecided about and would like others critique / thoughts on it, especially in regards to:

1. The combo point number in the center, I'm unsure whether to keep as it's data duplication.
    3. What to do about party & raid frames. I'm really trying to get away from having large amounts of squares on screen. Right now, I hide them all because as a filthy Rogue, I don't really care about others haha!

Thanks in Advance
    Hopefully it's not that small when you play with it. Can't even read anything except the health numbers.

1) Combo Points in the middle is okay. Had that long time ago and would still do that. Important information IMO.
    2) Hm?
    3) At the moment your party frames look like default setting. Maybe make it a bit more fitting in that style of the rest. Or, if you are a DD, make it even simpler.

Except of that, I kinda like it.
    LynUIlf someone to help rebuild and mantain one of my old ui's. slide into my dm's. thanks.

Out of Combat
    In Combat
    In Combat 2

Thanks in Advance
    I realy like they style you got there..
    How did you achieved that kind of unit frames?
    Thanks in advance

So I just started playing again and turned 120 with my fist char (Shaman) a couple of weeks ago. Ever since I am trying to setup my Interface. What started with some minor changes, now became almost an addiction and for two weeks now I am spending like 90% of my WoW-Time with trying out addons, changing things and developing new Ideas. Of course I have to google and look things up a lot and most of the times my google request leads me directly to this page. So since I am browsing this board, looking for help lots of hours anyways, I thought I might as well register and check out whats going on here.

So Hello everyone

The first thing i saw after my registration was this topic and I thought it might be the best Idea to start here and show what I am working on.
    I like it so far, but its far from perfect. I definitely gonna have a lot of questions you guys (Especially about Weakauras 2 and LUA)

(Well, I just got the message that trying to post some kind of URL isn't exactly the best first thing to do in this Forum since its not allowed ,
    so i guess, as I don't want delete the whole post I am just saying hello for the moment and show you the Images another time. :-) )

Have a great weekend
    Clay

Out of Combat
    In Combat
    In Combat 2

Thanks in Advance
    Would love to know how you went about to make that... also been thinking of using other games as inspirations. Not sure what the best way to make unitframes that's has other different shapes other than square.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymortis View Post
    So I just started playing again and turned 120 with my fist char (Shaman) a couple of weeks ago. Ever since I am trying to setup my Interface. What started with some minor changes, now became almost an addiction and for two weeks now I am spending like 90% of my WoW-Time with trying out addons, changing things and developing new Ideas. Of course I have to google and look things up a lot and most of the times my google request leads me directly to this page. So since I am browsing this board, looking for help lots of hours anyways, I thought I might as well register and check out whats going on here.

So Hello everyone

The first thing i saw after my registration was this topic and I thought it might be the best Idea to start here and show what I am working on.
    I like it so far, but its far from perfect. I definitely gonna have a lot of questions you guys (Especially about Weakauras 2 and LUA)

(Well, I just got the message that trying to post some kind of URL isn't exactly the best first thing to do in this Forum since its not allowed ,
    so i guess, as I don't want delete the whole post I am just saying hello for the moment and show you the Images another time. :-) )

Have a great weekend
    Clay
    Firstly, welcome! Hope you're having fun making your UI. Secondly, you should be able to post your urls in here, i believe you just can't make them hyperlinks (clickable links), if you also can't do that, adding a space or 2 in the url will be enough.