Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #26101
    Some immersive UI with dynamic cam / immersion /ls toast for loot frame / obelisk minimap



  2. #26102
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Hopefully it's not that small when you play with it. Can't even read anything except the health numbers.

    1) Combo Points in the middle is okay. Had that long time ago and would still do that. Important information IMO.
    2) Hm?
    3) At the moment your party frames look like default setting. Maybe make it a bit more fitting in that style of the rest. Or, if you are a DD, make it even simpler.

    Except of that, I kinda like it.
    Thanks for the feedback Lyn! Glad you like it! Hopefully it's something a tiny bit different.

    Ah on the first comment (not to brag) I play on a large TV screen in an office, so the elements on the UI are bigger on that screen creating a skewed perspective for me.
    With that said, I decided to sit on current iteration a few days and agree with your first bits of feedback, so I'm going to scale up by about 10% on everything and leave the combo points where they are to see how that feels.

    Your 3rd point sort of covers my second point too, I've started work on converting the rest of the UI to the overall theme, I'll post a much higher resolution screenshot when I've finished.

    Quote Originally Posted by nightcrow View Post
    I realy like they style you got there..
    How did you achieved that kind of unit frames?
    Thanks in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumorii View Post
    Would love to know how you went about to make that... also been thinking of using other games as inspirations. Not sure what the best way to make unitframes that's has other different shapes other than square.
    Thanks nightcrow, glad ya like it!

    To answer the question of how to get non-square shapes and use them as bars, I use weak auras progress textures, the characters face in the image is a still image, it doesn't change if i change helm for example. You have to get very specific with cropping here so it tracks properly from 0 -> 100. Also all borders and shadows are done as part of the image to give them a professional feel.

    I would say to stick to stick to rectangle flows (1 vert x 4 hori px) to make things flow better and look a bit cooler. I've got some custom lua in places to smooth out number updates and health flow updates but you can achieve most of the look with standard WAs.

  3. #26103
    Quote Originally Posted by porkyshon View Post
    Some immersive UI with dynamic cam / immersion /ls toast for loot frame / obelisk minimap


    just amazing paladin brother

  4. #26104
    Quote Originally Posted by Voix View Post
    Ah on the first comment (not to brag) I play on a large TV screen in an office, so the elements on the UI are bigger on that screen creating a skewed perspective for me.
    With that said, I decided to sit on current iteration a few days and agree with your first bits of feedback, so I'm going to scale up by about 10% on everything and leave the combo points where they are to see how that feels.
    Oh, yes, that explains a lot. Looking forward to see what you will come up with.
    LynUIlf someone to help rebuild and mantain one of my old ui's. slide into my dm's. thanks.

  5. #26105
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    Oh, yes, that explains a lot. Looking forward to see what you will come up with.
    WTB Lyn UI. iipUI shit the bed, no updates. So now I'm just kinda floating around.

  6. #26106
    Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    WTB Lyn UI. iipUI shit the bed, no updates. So now I'm just kinda floating around.
    Haven't touched WoW in like 3 weeks now.... maybe I can do something in the holidays. But I can't promise, tho. I need a bit time to get used to Lua again :'D
    LynUIlf someone to help rebuild and mantain one of my old ui's. slide into my dm's. thanks.

  7. #26107
    Quote Originally Posted by porkyshon View Post
    Some immersive UI with dynamic cam / immersion /ls toast for loot frame / obelisk minimap


    I hate elvUI and all that(prefering the standard UI with a little touch).

    But I have to say, this one is really inspiring. Well done.

  8. #26108

    Horde

    This is my curren UI imgur.com/a/fDya8vH

  9. #26109
    Quote Originally Posted by porkyshon View Post
    Some immersive UI with dynamic cam / immersion /ls toast for loot frame / obelisk minimap


    Find a way to move your buffs a little bit to the right and everything will be perfect

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •