Thread: Post Your UI

  1. #26121
    https://imgur.com/a/I2uOBxn

    Did my heal UI for BFA. I dont heal very often, but I figure this is fine.

    I'll never get ride of my talents bar, just cant play without :P
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2019-01-05 at 11:01 AM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO
    NZXT H440 - Asus Z97 A Mobo - Corsair RM 850 - Intel I5 4590 CPU - Evo TX3 Cooler Master - Asus 970 Strix - 250GB SSD 850 Evo - Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD - Windows 10

  2. #26122
    Quote Originally Posted by Talfy123 View Post


    would love for you to pack this up and post it. So clean

  3. #26123
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadc3ll View Post
    would love for you to pack this up and post it. So clean
    I call your aesthetic choices into question.

  4. #26124
    Here's my UI

    AftermathhUI: @ WoWinterface
    Dirty Twist: @ Soundcloud

  5. #26125
    imgur.com/a/WW0goLx

    Mine. Love it. Good looking & clean while keeping some default Blizzard things.

  6. #26126
    Pandaren Monk solvexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia.
    Posts
    1,976
    Super simple, basically default UI with a mainbar addon. Moved a couple buttons around to make the mainbar actually centre of the screen. Few darkened textures and a couple addons to pretty it up.

    PvP focused, though it is really just simple, darkened default.



    Footage towards the end of the video of it in-use.

  7. #26127

    Hi! I remade Birg's Druid UI into a version of mine. Since he wasn't upgrading it for BFA I did that during the last couple of months, so there it is available for download in video description.

  8. #26128
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactica21369 View Post

    Hi! I remade Birg's Druid UI into a version of mine. Since he wasn't upgrading it for BFA I did that during the last couple of months, so there it is available for download in video description.
    Is there any chance you would be doing this for other classes as well or just balance druids?

  9. #26129
    Quote Originally Posted by Daggermoon View Post
    imgur.com/a/WW0goLx

    Mine. Love it. Good looking & clean while keeping some default Blizzard things.
    Fixed for you.

    http://www.imgur.com/a/WW0goLx

  10. #26130
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactica21369 View Post

    Hi! I remade Birg's Druid UI into a version of mine. Since he wasn't upgrading it for BFA I did that during the last couple of months, so there it is available for download in video description.
    These are those kinds of UI's which are totally awesome!
    - Clean
    - Modern
    - Functional

    Im looking for something like that for all classes. Im currently trying to build something like that with Weakauras and ElvUI
    But for graphical stuff im just not talented enough

    The only thing I will never understand is how you can play without your action bars. You dont see when to press which
    stuff, when something comes off cooldown etc. And even thow you are so good with your class that it is in your blood
    already it is still not an option, since I play all classes.

  11. #26131
    Quote Originally Posted by Lybrial View Post
    These are those kinds of UI's which are totally awesome!
    - Clean
    - Modern
    - Functional

    Im looking for something like that for all classes. Im currently trying to build something like that with Weakauras and ElvUI
    But for graphical stuff im just not talented enough

    The only thing I will never understand is how you can play without your action bars. You dont see when to press which
    stuff, when something comes off cooldown etc. And even thow you are so good with your class that it is in your blood
    already it is still not an option, since I play all classes.
    When you make the UI with Weakauras, you have to try to fit in some numbers/small textures and attribute them to your spells. That way you can see what's available and you can forget about your action bars. It's not always easy to do it. Sometimes I'd like to have it all around the circle, but if I did it would look like shit. Making these UI's is hard, you have to know everything about the functionality of the class you're working with.

  12. #26132
    Quote Originally Posted by Lybrial View Post
    These are those kinds of UI's which are totally awesome!
    - Clean
    - Modern
    - Functional

    Im looking for something like that for all classes. Im currently trying to build something like that with Weakauras and ElvUI
    But for graphical stuff im just not talented enough

    The only thing I will never understand is how you can play without your action bars. You dont see when to press which
    stuff, when something comes off cooldown etc. And even thow you are so good with your class that it is in your blood
    already it is still not an option, since I play all classes.
    Something to understand. W/O action bars, this UI is hardly what would be considered "functional". The understanding for this curve places it clearly beyond the functional tagline.

    I appreciate how it LOOKS, but from a gameplay aspect, this is clearly form over function, considering that many key elements are subdued, or not present at all.

    A great example is that his chat literally does not exist while he is in combat, from what I can tell. His /say for an interrupt, Gul'dan yelling, etc. Not there. Communication is a core trait of the game.

    In addition, while the artistic choice is great, the entirety of the games graphics have been subdued to like 42% saturation/color, removing what is one of the most artistic choices made by the wow art team, it's striking colors.
    Last edited by tehdef; 2019-01-16 at 10:08 PM.

  13. #26133
    Quote Originally Posted by tehdef View Post
    Something to understand. W/O action bars, this UI is hardly what would be considered "functional". The understanding for this curve places it clearly beyond the functional tagline.

    I appreciate how it LOOKS, but from a gameplay aspect, this is clearly form over function, considering that many key elements are subdued, or not present at all.

    A great example is that his chat literally does not exist while he is in combat, from what I can tell. His /say for an interrupt, Gul'dan yelling, etc. Not there. Communication is a core trait of the game.

    In addition, while the artistic choice is great, the entirety of the games graphics have been subdued to like 42% saturation/color, removing what is one of the most artistic choices made by the wow art team, it's striking colors.
    The chat is hidden with a macro by the way

  14. #26134
    Over 9000! Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    9,361
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactica21369 View Post

    Hi! I remade Birg's Druid UI into a version of mine. Since he wasn't upgrading it for BFA I did that during the last couple of months, so there it is available for download in video description.
    I was looking for an updated Feral version of it.

  15. #26135
    Quote Originally Posted by Galactica21369 View Post
    The chat is hidden with a macro by the way
    How did you get the enemy nameplates/target frame at their feet?

    Edit: Nvm, figured out how to get it on the feet, what nameplates addon are you using?
    Last edited by Sanctirus; 2019-01-18 at 09:25 AM.

  16. #26136
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctirus View Post
    How did you get the enemy nameplates/target frame at their feet?

    Edit: Nvm, figured out how to get it on the feet, what nameplates addon are you using?
    Tell us then!
    Maybe someone else wants to do the same.

    - Propably AdvancedInterfaceOptions?

    To your question: Its Kui Nameplates
    Last edited by Lybrial; Yesterday at 04:29 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •