Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Working on a new user interface: (2560x1440px)

what is what:

It's a nice change of scenery from the thousands of ElvUI/tukUI users. However, I think it looks too Sci-fi-ish for the type of game world you play in. Maybe if perhaps instead of the gray/silver borders for everything if maybe they were some kind of brown/tan-ish type of look. The buttons on the right side also look way too out of place and a bit tacky if you ask me. Maybe if they were on a show on hover perhaps?

Currently using this as Unholy! The two skinny left->right progress bars are Festermight & Virulent Plague. The number above them is Festering Wounds on current target.

Quote Originally Posted by bjordin View Post

Currently using this as Unholy! The two skinny left->right progress bars are Festermight & Virulent Plague. The number above them is Festering Wounds on current target.
    clean, easy to understand, i feel like a 3rd bar should be there..... small procs, trinket times? i just want it to be even definitely um changing how i think of unholy dks..but i mean if you want to make a WA of Hello Kitty popping up as a warning or something and then make a raid video

Quote Originally Posted by xdunpealx View Post
    clean, easy to understand, i feel like a 3rd bar should be there..... small procs, trinket times? i just want it to be even definitely um changing how i think of unholy dks..but i mean if you want to make a WA of Hello Kitty popping up as a warning or something and then make a raid video
    I could add some trinket timers but currently i dont have any buff trinkets: I have a 405 Jes' Howler and 370 Syringe from Vectis i think. Admittedly i should do some m+ for Eye of Rezan but im lazy hehe

The best part of DK is that you dont need to spend much screen real estate on abilities, since most of the core is just a Rune or RP cost, and not a cooldown. Saves alot of space not showing stuff like Festering Strike/Scourge Strike/Death Coil, VP, etc

Quote Originally Posted by NERDZILLA View Post
    That would be quite interesting to see.

I haven't played in a while, but this is what I'm currently using (very generic setup). Very soon I'll be using a new PC and larger resolution monitor, which I'm ever excited about, and will probably redo my entire UI. I used to have a much prettier UI with lots of fun WeakAuras, I'm debating on playing around with that idea again.

what masque are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    what masque are you using?
    No Masque, uncheck ElvUI Thin Borders under the General Media section. I'd have to look again specifically to screenshot the option for you, but I'm not going to have access to a computer for a week or so.

kheath812 Would you able to share your UI ? It is wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Working on a new user interface: (2560x1440px)

what is what:
    Can you share this when you're done?

Quote Originally Posted by Hopelez View Post
    Well since there seems to be some talk here about my UI I might as well post an updated shot of it.

Also to clarify, it's not ElvUI, just a bunch of addons thrown together. And I will not be sharing the UI with you guys, sorry. It's way too specific for my use case to really work for anyone else. I have heavily changed some of the addons I use to my own needs so they would just break if updated, unless you know what you're doing. Also got some addons I have made for myself and since I am not really a great coder I don't feel like anyone should see that mess

Anyways, here's the screenshot, feel free to use it as inspiration or whatever. My own stance on UIs has always been that the best UI is one you create for your own needs instead of just downloading a premade pack.

What is the name of the font that you use? Its actually quite amazing and makes the UI look good, fits the game aswell imo, also very easy to read aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    What is the name of the font that you use? Its actually quite amazing and makes the UI look good, fits the game aswell imo, also very easy to read aswell.
    The font is Roboto Bold.

Started leveling a new alt for 8.2 and im digging how simple but functional this ui is. doubt ill add or remove anything to it except for some dungeon and raid related weakauras when i hit maxlevel.Its just an imported ElvUI profile and weakuras + a few other addons

Quote Originally Posted by palaron14 View Post
    Started leveling a new alt for 8.2 and im digging how simple but functional this ui is. doubt ill add or remove anything to it except for some dungeon and raid related weakauras when i hit maxlevel.Its just an imported ElvUI profile and weakuras + a few other addons

http://i65.tinypic.com/24v8gm8.jpg
    looks really good. a little like mine but my party frame ist on the right side.

can i ask with texture this is?

Quote Originally Posted by navaler View Post
    looks really good. a little like mine but my party frame ist on the right side.

can i ask with texture this is?
    thanks! all the unitframe textures are ElvUI norm

really?
    okay maybe i will try them again. thanks a lot

oh short notice: clean up the minimap icons :P

Here's my UI right now!

AftermathhUI: @ WoWinterface
    Dirty Twist: @ Soundcloud

Ui

[QUOTE=palaron14;51213160]Started leveling a new alt for 8.2 and im digging how simple but functional this ui is. doubt ill add or remove anything to it except for some dungeon and raid related weakauras when i hit maxlevel.Its just an imported ElvUI profile and weakuras + a few other addons

Is your UI shareable? looks really good!

Quote Originally Posted by Aftermathhqt View Post
    Here's my UI right now!

pretty good, any way to get this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
    pretty good, any way to get this?
    I sent you a PM!
    AftermathhUI: @ WoWinterface
    Dirty Twist: @ Soundcloud

Can i get it too please Aftermathhqt ?

Any chance you can do a full share, or update on WoWInterface? This looks clean and nice.