Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by NERDZILLA View Post
    That would be quite interesting to see.

I haven't played in a while, but this is what I'm currently using (very generic setup). Very soon I'll be using a new PC and larger resolution monitor, which I'm ever excited about, and will probably redo my entire UI. I used to have a much prettier UI with lots of fun WeakAuras, I'm debating on playing around with that idea again.

what masque are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    what masque are you using?
    No Masque, uncheck ElvUI Thin Borders under the General Media section. I'd have to look again specifically to screenshot the option for you, but I'm not going to have access to a computer for a week or so.

kheath812 Would you able to share your UI ? It is wonderful

Quote Originally Posted by shade3891 View Post
    Working on a new user interface: (2560x1440px)

what is what:
    Can you share this when you're done?
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Hopelez View Post
    Well since there seems to be some talk here about my UI I might as well post an updated shot of it.

Also to clarify, it's not ElvUI, just a bunch of addons thrown together. And I will not be sharing the UI with you guys, sorry. It's way too specific for my use case to really work for anyone else. I have heavily changed some of the addons I use to my own needs so they would just break if updated, unless you know what you're doing. Also got some addons I have made for myself and since I am not really a great coder I don't feel like anyone should see that mess

Anyways, here's the screenshot, feel free to use it as inspiration or whatever. My own stance on UIs has always been that the best UI is one you create for your own needs instead of just downloading a premade pack.

What is the name of the font that you use? Its actually quite amazing and makes the UI look good, fits the game aswell imo, also very easy to read aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by Restors View Post
    What is the name of the font that you use? Its actually quite amazing and makes the UI look good, fits the game aswell imo, also very easy to read aswell.
    The font is Roboto Bold.

Started leveling a new alt for 8.2 and im digging how simple but functional this ui is. doubt ill add or remove anything to it except for some dungeon and raid related weakauras when i hit maxlevel.Its just an imported ElvUI profile and weakuras + a few other addons

Quote Originally Posted by palaron14 View Post
    Started leveling a new alt for 8.2 and im digging how simple but functional this ui is. doubt ill add or remove anything to it except for some dungeon and raid related weakauras when i hit maxlevel.Its just an imported ElvUI profile and weakuras + a few other addons

http://i65.tinypic.com/24v8gm8.jpg
    looks really good. a little like mine but my party frame ist on the right side.

can i ask with texture this is?

Quote Originally Posted by navaler View Post
    looks really good. a little like mine but my party frame ist on the right side.

can i ask with texture this is?
    thanks! all the unitframe textures are ElvUI norm

really?
    okay maybe i will try them again. thanks a lot

oh short notice: clean up the minimap icons :P

Here's my UI right now!

AftermathhUI: @ WoWinterface
    Dirty Twist: @ Soundcloud

Ui

[QUOTE=palaron14;51213160]Started leveling a new alt for 8.2 and im digging how simple but functional this ui is. doubt ill add or remove anything to it except for some dungeon and raid related weakauras when i hit maxlevel.Its just an imported ElvUI profile and weakuras + a few other addons

Is your UI shareable? looks really good!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aftermathhqt View Post
    Here's my UI right now!

pretty good, any way to get this?

Quote Originally Posted by Ginji View Post
    pretty good, any way to get this?
    I sent you a PM!
    AftermathhUI: @ WoWinterface
    Dirty Twist: @ Soundcloud

Can i get it too please Aftermathhqt ?

Any chance you can do a full share, or update on WoWInterface? This looks clean and nice.

Just got finished fixing bugs after a break from WoW, figured I would share a screenshot since this thread seems a bit dead lately. Being a rogue (read: thief) I stole the minimap, xp/rep/azerite etc from LynUI (because it's just too good), unit frames are oUF_Abu, action bar is custom based on the action bar I spotted in the creator of OPies youtube videos (border colors are generated from OPie actually).

imgur . com / 3QZKskn

Quote Originally Posted by Fumlerlol View Post
    Just got finished fixing bugs after a break from WoW, figured I would share a screenshot since this thread seems a bit dead lately. Being a rogue (read: thief) I stole the minimap, xp/rep/azerite etc from LynUI (because it's just too good), unit frames are oUF_Abu, action bar is custom based on the action bar I spotted in the creator of OPies youtube videos (border colors are generated from OPie actually).

www.imgur.com/3QZKskn
    Looks pretty nice, and fixed link

Quote Originally Posted by Fumlerlol View Post

imgur.com/3QZKskn
    yeah, i still think this is the best minimap (from the looks) i ever did.
    oh, honey.

Very nice UI. Didn't think oUF_Abu still worked, so I will definitely be trying that out again.

Really like the action bar - especially how the font looks better than the default. How did you fix the font?