Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    Here's an idea I've been working on lately. Buff timers still need to be sorted.
    i watched your video full screen.. and then tried right click on the dead scorpion.... what am i doing with my life...

as far the the UI its nice, i believe i got which element does what, these types of UIs are great and even more fantastic when you "mastered" the layout and know everything

I need help with my heal UI, I just cant make it all fit with raids bars. Im not gonna be able to change my 3 stacked bartender bars, I just preffer that, but lmk if you can give any tips https://imgur.com/a/NVZPqp7

What I basicly want is to have room for raids bars so it dosent block my view. Maybe another WA string?
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

i wouldnt invite u to any progress with this ui. central view field (aka toon) is completely blocked by raid frames and CD-bars, the "fire" (any ground effects) cant be identified, nor whats behind the toon. its masochism.

for first aid scale down the bars, player and target frame, remove or replace CD-timers (as those timers r already seen in the specific action bar icon), CLEAN UP actions bars (wth need goblin glider, Legionfall buff item etc on second bar?), replaxe upper action bar and the CD-timers with raid frames.
    maybe its best to research some quality healer UI here in the thread. cuz this "UI" gave me an epileptical seizure.
    Last edited by Final Verdict; 2019-07-19 at 09:25 AM.

Just been messing about, elvui + wa's, goto about 1m10s.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxidion7 View Post
    Can you share your WA please? I tried to replicate it but i can´t.
    You might wanna Quote someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Varna View Post
    Just been messing about, elvui + wa's, goto about 1m10s.

Thanks. That's always the case when I build something new - but after 2 days of daily quests, i'm back on track

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djuntas View Post
    I need help with my heal UI, I just cant make it all fit with raids bars. Im not gonna be able to change my 3 stacked bartender bars, I just preffer that, but lmk if you can give any tips https://imgur.com/a/NVZPqp7

What I basicly want is to have room for raids bars so it dosent block my view. Maybe another WA string?
    -if you have all those WA up then why do you "need" to have all 3 of those bartender bars? do you actually look at the bartender during the fight like you dont know what buttons you have assigned or mous clicks you have macro'd to each spell? is this real life?
    -If you lose the useless bartender shit in there you can move your raid frames down to that area
    -There is literally no reason to have your player/target or targetTARGET(lol for why) or focus bars be that big. make them smaller
    -Get rid of that dungeon shit on the right side, you literally dont need that ever
    -Get rid of the buffs under your own and your targets bars, you only need to see debuffs/dispellables
    -You dont need chat in combat
    -You dont need the minimap, ever? especially in combat

This shit is a mess

Quote Originally Posted by Hopelez View Post
    Well since there seems to be some talk here about my UI I might as well post an updated shot of it.

Also to clarify, it's not ElvUI, just a bunch of addons thrown together. And I will not be sharing the UI with you guys, sorry. It's way too specific for my use case to really work for anyone else. I have heavily changed some of the addons I use to my own needs so they would just break if updated, unless you know what you're doing. Also got some addons I have made for myself and since I am not really a great coder I don't feel like anyone should see that mess

Anyways, here's the screenshot, feel free to use it as inspiration or whatever. My own stance on UIs has always been that the best UI is one you create for your own needs instead of just downloading a premade pack.
    ]
    Was hoping to find out what kind of skin you use for all the bars/raid frames? I like how it's dark on top then gradient lighter to the bottom and have been looking for something like that for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Oxidion7 View Post
    I would but the last time I shared stuff people got overly aggressive when stuff stopped working, so stopped providing it because of that. Unfortunately, at the moment its all a bit messy and needs tidying up, something I don't have time for right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Varna View Post
    I would but the last time I shared stuff people got overly aggressive when stuff stopped working, so stopped providing it because of that. Unfortunately, at the moment its all a bit messy and needs tidying up, something I don't have time for right now.
    Dang, was just about to ask for the same thing. Oh well, your UI looks real nice.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaShanty View Post
    Was hoping to find out what kind of skin you use for all the bars/raid frames? I like how it's dark on top then gradient lighter to the bottom and have been looking for something like that for awhile.
    https://www.wowinterface.com/downloa...MediaPack.html

Should be the one marked as pHish06. I have had the texture for years and years but pretty sure that's it.

Last edited by Spankalicous; 2019-07-20 at 12:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopelez View Post

Should be the one marked as pHish06. I have had the texture for years and years but pretty sure that's it.
    Thank you so much!

Quote Originally Posted by Final Verdict View Post
    i wouldnt invite u to any progress with this ui. central view field (aka toon) is completely blocked by raid frames and CD-bars, the "fire" (any ground effects) cant be identified, nor whats behind the toon. its masochism.

for first aid scale down the bars, player and target frame, remove or replace CD-timers (as those timers r already seen in the specific action bar icon), CLEAN UP actions bars (wth need goblin glider, Legionfall buff item etc on second bar?), replaxe upper action bar and the CD-timers with raid frames.
    maybe its best to research some quality healer UI here in the thread. cuz this "UI" gave me an epileptical seizure.
    you kinda didnt read what I said at all, and fuck off with the cunty smarky comments cunt Sorry but progress raid...lol, its just for my off-spec.

Dont leave feeedback if you just ignore what ppl write dude. As I said "m not gonna be able to change my 3 stacked bartender bars, I just preffer that, but lmk if you can give any tips https://imgur.com/a/NVZPqp7"

People with their minimalistic UIs where nothing is shown is garbage. You wanna be able to see shit fast, not hover over hidden crap all the time.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

you kinda didnt read what I said at all, and fuck off with the cunty smarky comments cunt Sorry but progress raid...lol, its just for my off-spec.

Dont leave feeedback if you just ignore what ppl write dude. As I said "m not gonna be able to change my 3 stacked bartender bars, I just preffer that, but lmk if you can give any tips https://imgur.com/a/NVZPqp7"

People with their minimalistic UIs where nothing is shown is garbage. You wanna be able to see shit fast, not hover over hidden crap all the time.
    Yeah, no need for either of you to be rude about it. It's gonna be a challenge to find more space if you are not willing to compromise and lose some of the things currently going on. Swapping the bars for WeakAuras would let you move the raid frames further down, opening up the area around your character.
    I'm pretty critical when I go over my own UI, contemplating if a certain piece of information really is neccesary for my playstyle. If it won't increase my DPS/HPS - lose it.

yes

Quote Originally Posted by Keelie View Post
    I tried SpartanUI once and I was not a fan. It doesn't really do anything better than the Blizzard UI, and I always worry about how it will function when it has to possess things on Malygos. That and the animated bars annoyed me.
    yes thank you for mentioning the animated bars

10+ Year Old Account
    Thing is unfortunatley that you have all your cd's shown twice (bar+ big premade wa)+ all spammable abilities (reju regrowth lb efflo...you get the point) and thats atleast 1 bar that is really goin into the "unneccesary clutter"-region. I know you dont want to change anything, but I am goin to say this nonetheless to maybe give you some inspiration:
    Drop the twice shown things and spammable abilities from your visible bars, bind your druidform hotkeys to the stancebar, not extra buttons on an actionbar and make it invisible. Now you should have gotten rid of like 10-15 things minimum and you should be able to stack the remaining 1,5-2 bars horizontally (still visible) on the bottom of your screen and not vertically.
    This should could give you enough space to drop the raidframes to the lower part of the screen.

but the most limitating factor is probably your small monitor that isnt giving you much space to begin with.

- - - Updated - - -

I just changed yesterday my UI and I love my new setup. Im not the author of the UI tho, its ElvUI edited by Loozyy. I just resized and add some things that I like.

The WA with Peepo above target is Inevitable Demise stack, you can get it here:

https://wago.io/r1_MTs6vX
    Last edited by Mamut; 2019-07-24 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dommarn View Post
    I like that alot. Had to steal some of those ideas.

i.imgur.com/3qx8knU.jpg
    Can u share it somewhere? Looks very nice))