Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by nightcrow View Post
    The thing is that there are different addons not an elvui profile
    I can tell u what is what and the dimensions though
    Sure! Happy to give it a go and see what I come up with thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Beornegar View Post
    Here's my clean and simple UI. I have my micromenu, experience bar and another action bar hidden until mouseover.

Addon list: Quartz, OmniCC, Bartender4, KUInameplates, Sexymap, Details!, Coords, GTFO, BigWigs, Auctionator and Chatter.

Damn i like that. I have a laptop i can never put my bars right with such low resolution but that just looks too clean and i like it. My problem with bartender and other bars replacement is that i hate to put my keybindings again. Or something like that, i dont remember correctly what was it exactly but i remember now liking it much because of that reason. I wish that the blizz action bar itself would be able to change like that instead of an addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Alienz View Post
    My classic UI so far. Still a work in progess

any ability that has a cd shows up in the middle bar when it's on cd. but dont have many cds yet since im only level 34

Which addons are you running? that looks sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    Damn i like that. I have a laptop i can never put my bars right with such low resolution but that just looks too clean and i like it. My problem with bartender and other bars replacement is that i hate to put my keybindings again. Or something like that, i dont remember correctly what was it exactly but i remember now liking it much because of that reason. I wish that the blizz action bar itself would be able to change like that instead of an addon.
    I play on a 15" laptop as well which is why I am liking this set up. Real estate is important on such a (relatively) small screen. With Bartender4, your keybinds are super simple -- you just type /kb and mouse over which button you want binded and click your bind. It's even simpler than the native WoW UI. Highly recommended!

I play on a 15" laptop as well which is why I am liking this set up. Real estate is important on such a (relatively) small screen. With Bartender4, your keybinds are super simple -- you just type /kb and mouse over which button you want binded and click your bind. It's even simpler than the native WoW UI. Highly recommended!
    What about cds, does it show well? I remember i like one thing on action bars from blizz too which is like a circle that gets red out of range and white close to it and none of this addons has that. Sometimes is quite useful

Quote Originally Posted by Flaskdorris View Post
    It looks like ElvUI

The thing is that there are different addons not an elvui profile
    I can tell u what is what and the dimensions though
    So my unitframes are Shadowedunit frames
    I am using a couple of weakauras i took from wago and adjusted them to fit me
    The Rtb weakaura i made it my self tell me if u need it
    Also i can screenshot any setting you guys cannot put
    Another thing is that the bd addons when u unlock them there is a grid so you can allign everything
    Last thing the chat is the same width and height as the minimap+Skada

Quote Originally Posted by Shakana View Post
    What about cds, does it show well? I remember i like one thing on action bars from blizz too which is like a circle that gets red out of range and white close to it and none of this addons has that. Sometimes is quite useful
    I use omniCC for a cooldown counter, and the Bartender4 addon does highlight when you're in / out of range for spells!

Quote Originally Posted by Flaskdorris View Post
    Elvui to edit the unit frames I need to see (and hide the ones I don’t) and cooldowns I track with Weakauras

I use omniCC for a cooldown counter, and the Bartender4 addon does highlight when you're in / out of range for spells!
    Ah! I used domino addon aswell and had the cd but didn't had the range, and i felt sad and came back to original xD

Photoshoping ideas here. Not made anything yet.

I'm trying to keep it more or less in theme. I'm up for changing anything but want to keep it so nothing clashes with bits of the default UI that will remain i.e. most all other panels beyond what's shown here.

Anyone got any ideas what Classic addons would be best to achieve this? In retail to do this I would use Stuf Unit Frames, Bartender and KgPanels. Am using WeakAuras already.
    Last edited by Kaitain; 2019-09-16 at 11:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    Photoshoping ideas here. Not made anything yet.

I'm trying to keep it more or less in theme. I'm up for changing anything but want to keep it so nothing clashes with bits of the default UI that will remain i.e. most all other panels beyond what's shown here.

imgur com/nieUtmO.png

Anyone got any ideas what Classic addons would be best to achieve this? In retail to do this I would use Stuf Unit Frames, Bartender and KgPanels. Am using WeakAuras already.
    I would just change Stuf for Pitbull and/or whoa ThickFrames classic.
    Last edited by Kichaaa; 2019-09-16 at 10:17 AM.

So my unitframes are Shadowedunit frames
    I am using a couple of weakauras i took from wago and adjusted them to fit me
    The Rtb weakaura i made it my self tell me if u need it
    Also i can screenshot any setting you guys cannot put
    Another thing is that the bd addons when u unlock them there is a grid so you can allign everything
    Last thing the chat is the same width and height as the minimap+Skada

Thank you

What does your party / raid setup look like ? Assuming it fits with the rest of your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Raskl View Post
    Thank you

What does your party / raid setup look like ? Assuming it fits with the rest of your UI
    My party frames are settled below the bartender bars showing the other 4 members of the party just their health bar and names.. Don't need any info on mana or how much hp they have..
    My raid is settled just a bit above and left from my unitrame.. Same size as the party frames..
    I tried to have lines for the raid like my target but it didn't help with raid leading..
    Last another trick I have I went into the code of the adson and made it so it shows only tanks and healers indicators

Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    I know that MBF despite its multitude of shortcomings reigns supreme, but now I'm wondering if I should fork it into its own addon, develop it a bit further and then release it
    YES PLEASE. I need this in my life!

Ive been experimenting with rectangular icons lately.

the wider ones i use on the action bars dont cause any problems, but the very narrow ones that appear in combat can be a little hit and miss depending on what is actually displayed in the middle third or so of the icon. when they work the look fantastic, but when the focus of the icon is not in that area, they can look a bit off. ive found that coloring the border to match the primary colors in the icon helps a lot though.

Healer ui:

DPS combat (the flametongue icon floating in the middle is just a sort of spellflash that appears to notify me of various procs and buffs):

Out of Combat:
    Last edited by FiveOneTwo; 2019-09-22 at 08:02 AM.

I can dig the rectangles for sure! looking good
    Last edited by Alienz; 2019-09-22 at 07:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FiveOneTwo View Post
    I've always wanted to use them too, but could never get them to work properly in WA. I also was always on the look out for a masque pack for rectangle icons, but I think 1 I had found was like very old and never updated. :/

But this looks nice, look forward to seeing where you take this.

Quote Originally Posted by FiveOneTwo View Post

the wider ones i use on the action bars dont cause any problems, but the very narrow ones that appear in combat can be a little hit and miss depending on what is actually displayed in the middle third or so of the icon. when they work the look fantastic, but when the focus of the icon is not in that area, they can look a bit off. ive found that coloring the border to match the primary colors in the icon helps a lot though.

Healer ui:

DPS combat (the flametongue icon floating in the middle is just a sort of spellflash that appears to notify me of various procs and buffs):

Out of Combat:
    Hey bro really nice
    Can u tell me how you got your action bars rectangle shape????

Thanks a lot
    Last edited by nightcrow; 2019-09-24 at 06:25 AM.

Hey bro really nice
    Can u tell me how you got your action bars rectangle shape????

Thanks a lot
    I second this question.