Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitain View Post
    Thought I'd share how my UI turned out looking with DPS timers and healing frames

You'll notice the cast bar is in a different place for DPS/healing. That's just because of where my eyes mostly are (i.e. on my raid frames when healing). It works out fine in practice, it's not confusing.
    Looks amazing

I'm curious if anyone here has found a working rectangular minimap yet? I've found some options but often they come at the expense of having to install some major addonpack.
    Last edited by Crummy; 2021-03-24 at 10:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crummy View Post
    I'm curious if anyone here has found a working rectangular minimap yet? I've found some options but often they come at the expense of having to install some major addonpack.
    It's a simple mask. I have a personally made minimap addon with a square minimap, you just need to set the size to whatever you want if you want it rectangular.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    It's a simple mask. I have a personally made minimap addon with a square minimap, you just need to set the size to whatever you want if you want it rectangular.
    Thanks. I have a square map currently, but the rectangular seems hard to come by.

Here's an idea I've been working on lately. Buff timers still need to be sorted.
    Nice work mate.. May i plz have that WA aswell? =)

Thanks. I have a square map currently, but the rectangular seems hard to come by.
    I'll dig my minimap addon, i know for sure i can have a rectangular minimap cause i used it for some time before setting to square. I can upload it somewhere or give you the code, so you can check.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Quote Originally Posted by cordax View Post
    Nice work mate.. May i plz have that WA aswell? =)
    I'm unsure if I still have this laying around somewhere. I'll have a look and get back to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    I'll dig my minimap addon, i know for sure i can have a rectangular minimap cause i used it for some time before setting to square. I can upload it somewhere or give you the code, so you can check.
    That would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Tweaked my UI for my levelling Lock. Still not too sure on the debuff placement but anywhere else on the screen seems to clash with BigWigs and other WA's for buffs/absorbs etc.

https://imgur.com/Zsauhq4

- - - Updated - - -

I use BasicMinimap.

https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/basic-minimap

Quote Originally Posted by Daniie View Post
    Thanks man. I tried this earlier but only managed to get a square minimap, it didnt seem like rectangular was an option. But I'll try it out once more.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniie View Post
    Tweaked my UI for my levelling Lock. Still not too sure on the debuff placement but anywhere else on the screen seems to clash with BigWigs and other WA's for buffs/absorbs etc.
    Your ui has barerly changed since i last saw you in WoD posting BrM ui's if i remember correct.
    Should prob adapt details to fit better, and you seem to be missing some shadow on some texts, otherwise looks good overall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

I can´t post links ... mk...

Quote Originally Posted by santera View Post
    did some tweaks and changes

out of combat
    https://i.imgur.com/y4k2OA0.jpg

in raid
    https://i.imgur.com/s18vtvf.jpg
    i really dig the Unitframes, with those half transparent thicc borders. Quite Unique

___
    i finetuned and tinkered around with my UI for the last couple months and now think its "finished"

Quote Originally Posted by HealTree View Post
    and now think its "finished"
    I really like how you set your raid frames up. Looks good!

Quote Originally Posted by HealTree View Post
    i really dig the Unitframes, with those half transparent thicc borders. Quite Unique

___
    i finetuned and tinkered around with my UI for the last couple months and now think its "finished"

What is that font on the unit frames etc? I really dig it.
    Also, great UI. Only thing I am trying to find out is where your player UF is
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Landrell View Post
    Looks like a Small Caps Font style; you can try Novecento! I've used this one and would recommend either bold or demibold.
    His UF is on the bottom there just above his Action Bars!
    Yea, I'd assume it's the black rectangle with the blue stars in it.

Looks like a Small Caps Font style; you can try Novecento! I've used this one and would recommend either bold or demibold.
    His UF is on the bottom there just above his Action Bars!
    I don't want alternatives (especially none which looks totally different), but thanks! I just want the name of the specific font. It look's identical to Friz Quadrata, but I am sure it isn't (the all caps I mean, ofc). If it is, I am a bit more impressed tbh.

Also, that bar is the target bar.
    oh, honey.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyn View Post
    I don't want alternatives (especially none which looks totally different), but thanks! I just want the name of the specific font. It look's identical to Friz Quadrata, but I am sure it isn't (the all caps I mean, ofc). If it is, I am a bit more impressed tbh.

Also, that bar is the target bar.
    Wow, what a discussion, glad you all like it

The Uppercase-font is called Colus. Should be easy to find for everyone wanting to use it.
    My Player UF is actually hidden. I have a weak-aura showing deficit health and frostbarrier amount above my targetframe (The black box). In the screenshot theres a bug, usually the box is filled with a green health bar which turns orange to red depending on health deficit.

Nope, you're right! It's what I get for looking at this stuff toward the end of the work day.
    All good. Thanks for trying tho. Looked through a lot of fonts before, too.

Thanks Healtree. I will check it out with later today
    oh, honey.