Thread: Post Your UI

Same here. The new castbar textures are just weird.

And it seems to me now that the rest of the UI (char panel, other panels, quest logs etc.) don't really match with the new design. I was hoping they would do COMPLETE redesign of everything including char panel. Not just unit frames, bags, cast bar and map. Also there are so many textures in the UI that are low res, it looks pixelated and just horrible in 4K resolution. I had to download Aurora again immediately.

It's 2022! C'mon Blizz! That's just lazy.
    Last edited by Mahcake; 2022-10-27 at 02:42 PM.

Nothing special but meets all my needs and allows me to ditch elvui.

Game runs a lot better for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahcake View Post
    Ok! New XPAC, time for a new UI! I'm back trying to recreate my old NeonUI, you could see here back in Legion, 5 years ago.
    I'm the creator of KikiUI btw, if you remember it.

Unfortunately, a lot of addons I used back then don't work anymore, so I'll have to wait for updates or look for alternatives.

Right now, this is what I managed to recreate.

If anyone knows an addon which creates portraits for player & target without any other frames, let me know.
    Also, is there any alternative to ForteXorcist/SPTimers? I really need those DoT, CD timers back!
    I literally do everything with oUF excluding the trackers/auras, which are custom coded (but there's only one way to do them, and that's continuosly checking for them to be a tive on whatever unit you decide - the rest is just looks amd possible automation).

oUF has been my go-to from when i started coding addons in like tbc/wrath. Tuk/Elv are based on that (and started as a simple layout).

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by saixilein View Post
    For me its the opposite. The new UI is terrible, i dislikes everything about it. The new bars suck, the castbars suck, the frames suck. Hope there are gonna be vanilla UI mods. Will gonna go for it + my addons to change castbars and im fine again.
    Afaik there's people working already on "old look mods". So it's just a matter of time. The good thing of the new UI is that stuff like bartender or bag addons are baked in. I reskinned already the minimap for example because a non square minimap hurts me XD
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Definitely a super interesting concept.

EDIT: i am onto a thing. I like how a lot of stuff is now managed already and i can fit my unitframes design with the default one. I'll probably go a total different route for buffs/debuffs (much like weakaura groups are a standalon blob of things, i'll probably make class based addons custom designed to fit my playstyle - library is shared anyway). STill just the beginning so far, testing what works and whatnot.

Ignore the xp bar, it's the default one and i'll get rid of it (don't knwo why it's not movable with the default menus lol).

I absolutely love the font. Share with me. :-))))
    I think everybody's nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by iAardvark View Post
    I absolutely love the font. Share with me. :-))))
    Here it is https://www.dafont.com/it/volter-goldfish.font

You vs the guy she tells you not to worry about, the instance difficulty flag edition

From left to right the flags are: LFR, N, HC, M, M+. The new difficulty flag Blizz blessed us with is atrocious, it looks somewhat salvageable only when you're in a guild raid/party, otherwise you'll just see that white square.
    Last edited by ls-; 2022-10-30 at 01:44 PM.

7+ Year Old Account

Dynamic Island

Hello everyone.
    Here's a link to the Dynamic Island WA-package.

The main-pill when nothing is happening.

The main-pill without a target and casting.

The main-pill without a target and health is below 100%

The main-pill expanding with a target showing (from left to right): Rest/AFK indicator, combat indicator, player health, player health points, target health, elite/rare indicator and class/hostility indicator. Target name on bottom.

Combat module showing up with an attackable target. I have player power on the left, main priority list (with DPS cooldowns around) in the middle and DoT uptime on the right.

Player cooldowns.

Boss cooldowns (BigWigs)

Micromenu

Partyframes with class indicator and role indicator.

Bossframes with rare/elite indicator and hostility/class indicator.

Buffs. (Debuffs is it's own separate group, but it looks the same)
    Last edited by Coxeter; 2022-10-30 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post
    You vs the guy she tells you not to worry about, the instance difficulty flag edition
    That is fantastic. Is it being made available to skin the minimap, or just a concept?

Quote Originally Posted by ls- View Post

From left to right the flags are: LFR, N, HC, M, M+. The new difficulty flag Blizz blessed us with is atrocious, it looks somewhat salvageable only when you're in guild raid/party, otherwise you'll just see that white square.
    I really like this work. Question though, is the silver border for when you're not in guild group and the golden one when you are?
    Do you have an add-on with this working properly? I'm very interested in using this! Good job mate ( if it's your work )!

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    That is fantastic. Is it being made available to skin the minimap, or just a concept?
    I have an entire UI publicly available, links here, this thing is a new feature, I had it planned for DF because I loathed that white square, but I had to delay working on it until after the initial release for DF because there's far more pressing matters, I had to rewrite like 60% of my UI code due to all the changes. This difficulty flag isn't a part of the official release yet, but I'll release it within the next few days, need to fix a couple of other bugs first.

Quote Originally Posted by Skildar View Post
    I really like this work. Question though, is the silver border for when you're not in guild group and the golden one when you are?
    Do you have an add-on with this working properly? I'm very interested in using this! Good job mate ( if it's your work )!
    Yeah, it's my work, I draw all the textures and write all the code myself, lol :v

The border colour means nothing, I just have different border colours for square and round minimaps to keep things coherent, like, it attaches to the outside border (stone/grey) of the round minimap, that's why I made it golden/yellow, and it's the other way around for the square minimap. I chose against showing any numbers because, imho, it's a completely irrelevant info. And all the important info is available via its tooltip anyway.

As for the links, read the first part of the comment.
    Last edited by ls-; 2022-10-30 at 01:41 PM.

Back with some progress update.

Managed to get rid of the new map, also updated xCT+ and changed the system font again.
    Aura Frames addon was discontinued, so I guess I'll have to find another one. In the meantime I'm using SUF to show them.
    Also I couldn't find anything similiar to ForteXorcist timers. I miss that addon so much.

Hello everyone.

-snip-
    Looks great!
    Last edited by Mahcake; 2022-10-30 at 04:15 PM.

-snip-
    Hey! I recognize that font! XD

You gave me a nice idea for the trackers, i wanted to move away from the usual bars and a border that depletes like that looks awesome. I may be able to reuse the standard Blizzard one and just put it behind rhe spell icon "sandwiched" between two frames.

Never tried something like this, let's what i can come up with.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    THAT'S MY FONT!
    ...and what a font it is. <333

Managed to get rid of the new map, also updated xCT+ and changed the system font again.
    Aura Frames addon was discontinued, so I guess I'll have to find another one. In the meantime I'm using SUF to show them.
    Also I couldn't find anything similiar to ForteXorcist timers. I miss that addon so much.
    What addons are you using for the Objective tracker and chat? Looks really nice.

EDIT: Never mind, found it, it's Aurora.
    Last edited by Jngizu; 2022-10-31 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jngizu View Post
    What addons are you using for the Objective tracker and chat? Looks really nice.

EDIT: Never mind, found it, it's Aurora.
    Yes, Aurora + Chatter. Although Chatter is discontinued, so I'll have to find another addon.

Ui looks amazing man! Gonna check it out later today ☺️

Loving the fonts you're using for your interface, I'm struggling to find something similar myself which works. Do you mind sharing the names of the fonts you're using for your chat and the nameplates?

Hello everyone.

SNIP SNAP
    This really does look amazing, gonna try and sort this out for my druid once I get home. I cant find the link to it though, could you post it? Or maybe even add the whole thing to Wowinterface so I can get the round icons aswell, since I think those wont come with the WA right?

EDIT: Thats alot of Weakauras man...takes quite a while to edit everything ;>
    Last edited by Nallebjoern; 2022-11-03 at 07:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use ElvUI, and I try to eliminate spam, overlaps, and give myself plenty of space near my character to see while having relevant info close. What I love most is the font I use that I've replaved all ElvUI fonts with and at the right size is perfect for my resolution/dpi of my display, so if you enlarge the image to actual size you'll see how 'perfect' it is.

Party - https://i.imgur.com/6ALAaLm.jpg

World Raid - https://i.imgur.com/7rs32xx.jpg

World Raid 2 - https://i.imgur.com/dU2hYaM.jpg

Raid Instance - https://i.imgur.com/oM94n0d.jpg

Loot Frames - No overlap or blocking the center of the screen/character - https://i.imgur.com/zlYwgoN.jpg

10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nallebjoern View Post
    This really does look amazing, gonna try and sort this out for my druid once I get home. I cant find the link to it though, could you post it? Or maybe even add the whole thing to Wowinterface so I can get the round icons aswell, since I think those wont come with the WA right?
    I guess you found the link? Yeah, I use masque - raeli for that. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Nallebjoern View Post
    EDIT: Thats alot of Weakauras man...takes quite a while to edit everything ;>
    I assure you it took longer to make. ;-)