Glyph of Immolate and Conflag Damage

So I have searched for about 4 hours now trying to find a difinitive answer to this, and simply cannot. Can someone please tell me if the bonus damage from the glyph of immolate does or does not affect the damage of conflagerate? I'd like a link to wherever this information is posted too please. I'm trying hard to figure out if glph of incinerate/chaos bolt is better than immolate, and this one point is kind of key in that decision.

Re: Glyph of Immolate and Conflag Damage

Imo glyph increases Conflag damage yes

There is a nice write up on EJ with the standard 3.1 specs and include the best glyph choices along with rotations, gear, etc. I have read there that immolate glyph does affect conflag, but the math is burried in one of the forum posts.

http://elitistjerks.com/f80/t53164-p...endium_v3_1_a/

Ugh, I searched EJ threads for SO long...and you link the info on the first page of a sticky post that I apparently....didnt read. Thank you. I'm still sketchy, but I guess that's due to reading 9000 pages on EJ where some said it affected it, and some said it didnt. But I'll have to assume they are keeping this particular thread up to date. So again, ty.

Yup, its all nice and homogenized now, anything that buffs the dot portion of immolate also buffs conflag.