Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Pally Mount Changes where just a rumor?

Quote Originally Posted by Bewbslól
    What? I ain't got any! QQ
    you will when EU is updated to 3.1 and you log in

Quote Originally Posted by Jossol
    60% mount trainable at lvl 30, not 31, and there never was a quest for this.
    If your going to try and be smug with your knowledge at least be correct

What is now the lvl 30 mount or the old lvl 40 mount DID have a quest to get, ok it was a joke but it was still a quest it just involved going and talking to a few peeps in SW and IF

Oh and at the person who QFT'd this person ive quoted the only thing that fails more than fail post is a person who fails and cant even be bothered to read the forum guidelines on non constructive posts and one word posts to get your epeen post count up.

And yes the alliance lvl 60 quest was very cool and relatively tough back in the day.
    If hyperbole were food the internet would never go hungry...

Quote Originally Posted by Jossol
    60% mount trainable at lvl 30, not 31, and there never was a quest for this.

100% mount trainable at lvl 61, not 60, you can still do the quest at lvl 60 but lvling to 61 is faster and cheaper anyways lol.
    this is mostly true however, the 100% mount is only trainable at 61 if you have already purchased the epic mount training (paid the 600g pre-rep discount). In other words, you save yourself like 90g by just training the horsey instead of buying a regular epic mount.

also cheaper is debatable (servers vary alot in pre-bc mats and both factions have drastically different requirements) but it is faster hands down

Quote Originally Posted by olovelyone
    Oh, didn't know that. Guess that explains alot.
    At least you got a Unique Tabard =(
    I started the Book of Faces moving
    Was involved in the RP Invasion

/Brofisting Vol'Jin

Quote Originally Posted by WeaponD
    There never was a quest for the level 30 mount.
    I think there used to be, but was removed like... Pre BC..? I'm not positive, I just heard there was and I rmeember reading something about having to go out and kill a mob and stuff. THen again that was when it was 40 lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak
    Screw mounts i just run everywhere 2/2 PoJ FTW!
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM

PALADIN! . . . . . . . . . . . . . . HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Quote Originally Posted by Asyl
    The Blood Elf and Alliance Paladin quests are completely different. The BE version was a joke compared to the original Paladin mount quest which was actually quite epic.
    It was fun, but atleast you get something that says "hey I put out the work."

With the new easy mode Pally mount you can't seperate the "why work for the mount when I can buy it" Lazy people from those who actually work..

The Blood Elf mount quest atleast lets you have a tabard to show for it, where as we get nothing at all =\.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I [opinion] [cataclysm feature] and you should to. Anything who disagrees with me that [cataclysm feature] is [opinion] is a big [insult].
    I asked all of my friends and they all agreed with me that [cataclysm feature] is as [opinion] as it is possible to be.
    Blizzard are so [opinion], what [compliment/insult]s they all are!

There, now we can stop posting new topics in the Cataclysm forum altogether.
    And if you disagree with me you're an [insult].

The Charger quest might be cheaper than paying for training depending on the economy of the server. I paid ~400 for my charger quest overall, including travel and repairs, and the training with full rep discounts is a little under 500 (20% of 600 = 120, total training cost ~490 including mount at 61). Running all the instances required to do the quest (alliance) will require a slight bit of help, all can be taken solo by a level 80 of most classes.

My Warlock's mount quest cost about 400 gold as well.
    100 Rage Execute Spam. Enough Said.
    BRING THOSE DAYS BACK!

wow this post is old
    [url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][/url[url=http://www.siglaunch.com/sigs/index.php][/url