Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Paladin Judgment

Quote Originally Posted by mosdef
    lol what ever guys you know its true, fine you stick with that you feel is fun for you,

" qq forums that way" lol fairys. i pay to play this game, and i find its bull shit because i know pvp caused my fun to be no much anymore. if you have fun with 4k crits fine
    Translation: My 15$ make me entitled to demand the game to be tailored by my whim.

Newsflash kid, it doesn't.
    Jaded and cynical bastard, plain and simple.

wow this dude <must> be a troll. Do us all a favor and roll another class man, maybe those 80 levels will do you some good in the whole L2P department. overall damage for ret paladin is better now and we dont need anybody (especially one of our own) qqing til blizz nerfs us down again. only a noob would qq over that sort of crap, as for everyone else we're all happy with the overall dps buff in whatever way blizz happens to slice it so go man...just go :-\ *cheers*

im hitting about 6-7k with Crusader Strike after patch
    5.5k-6.5k with Divine Storm after patch
    i was doing 5-10k (very varied depending on buffs) SoB judgement now im doing a measly 3-5k after patch tbh its shit but i seem to be doing more DPS it looks less yet seems to be more...explain >.<
    You be trollin', no we be goblin

Your seal damage has greatly increased to compensate for the loss of damage on judgements.

Yeah I loved the big crits alot too. They shud make a pve talent that gives them back but so that it isnt good in pvp as to not overwhelming burst in pvp.

Seraphic Judgement:

Increases the damage inflicted by your judgement spells by X% and lowers the health loss when judging with Seal of the martyr by Y% (so you dont get alot of recoil damage from it)
    However, every time you judge, you reduce your resilience by 100% for 20seconds.

Okay I understand we need nerfs to our other damaging tools or else we will be OP, but this is jsut to get the idea
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

10k *loses 3k HP* 10k *loses 3k HP* 10k *loses 3k HP* 10k *loses 3k HP* 10k *loses 3k HP* 10k *loses 3k HP* 10k *loses 3k HP* 10k *loses 3k HP*

Your logic is so boring.

They reduced the Judgement damage to reduce the recoil damage on your butt to give the healers chance to breath with the new mana regen thing. Plus, healing you has no meaning now since you have lost Spiritual Attunement. That's the whole point of moving the highest damage to the seals away from Judgement.

One: To make having you in the Raid fun not a Burden on Healers.
    Two: To Avoid Killing yourself at certain situations.
    Three: To do more sustained damage rather than having Big Crits and whoa Deaths.

Made by myself while I'm bored..

Quote Originally Posted by Arekhon
    I think it wasn't very funny to crit with a xxk judgement of blood/martyr on Thaddius or Malygos.
    I prefer better non-spiky damage. Better aggro-control, more secure overall.
    Whats wrong with 24k Judgements? Live a little...