Chaos bolt VS master conjuror

for destro pvp....discuss

myself, i'm leaning more toward master conjuror for the insane amount of haste which will help in every sec of every fight.

Re: Chaos bolt VS master conjuror

Imo Chaos bolt >>>> master conjuror. 10k + <3.

It helps alot against DK's/priests/rogues etc. And with backdraft up you dont need that much haste. I know its alot but i dont see it being better then CB.

Chaos Bolt's ability to push through shields, resistances, Cloak of Shadows especially.. Really would be surprised if the haste made up for that difference. Not to mention, it hits like a truck and it's a short cast. Destro's in many ways a one-trick pony, and that one trick is obscene amounts of burst, on command, before anyone can react. Chaos Bolt seems like an integral part of that, to me.

Mixed with backdraft, you're looking at some pretty ridiculously low cast times for such a hard-hitting spell.

chaos bolt.

chaos bolt

Chaos Bolt can pierce Priest Shields, Cloak of Shadows, and Anti Magic Shell/Zone. Those 3 things alone make it 500 times better than Master Conjurer for PvP.

Destro's in many ways a one-trick pony, and that one trick is obscene amounts of burst, on command, before anyone can react.
    I like my pony.
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

you hate it when the opponent uses an ability that protects them from damage like CloS priest bubble and DK's shell right? which will help more Chaos bolts piercing effect or extra haste? CHAOS bolt owns all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasputine
    Second, the Draenei used a dimensional ship powered by the holy snowflakes, which utilizes a plot-hole drive engine.

CB is like a...Nuclear bomb. Doesn't kill the whole country, but it still hurts(Can't resist it <3 no more rng!!).

Master conjuror is...lame.

15+ Year Old Account

Master Conjuror is a PVE talent to make up for Demo's lack of output.

It helps in PVP too, but if Demo is not your primary talent tree then you have no use for it. 51 pointers elsewhere are just too good.

R.I.P. YARG

Let's see....

CB = 10k crits that pierces immunities on a short cooldown.
    MC = takes off like .1-.2s from your SBs...

You'd have to be insane to think MC could even hold a candle to the usefulness of CB in PvP.

MC is a great talent, but it scales inversely with gear in that the better your gear is, the less haste/crit MC will provide due to increasing diminishing returns.

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU