General Vezax - Ensidia - Magtheridon

Re: General Vezax - Ensidia - Magtheridon

Your lack of knowledge on the patch releasing times amazes me.

US had patch way before EU

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by darkthunder
    Ensidia are no longer "world best". US guild "Exodus" downed the general at 08:15 PM CET, whereas Ensidia downed him at 03:30AM. Makes me kinda sick inside, seeing guilds killing off the end bosses after less than a day of the patch being active. Once Yogg-Saron is dead, both Ensidia and Exodus will go back to whining about "no new content".
    Hard modes? Algalon? He's the real race right? after Yoggster.

15+ Year Old Account

btw that pic looks like it was 10man version........i can only see 10 people there and no additional corpses etc....
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by suffeli
    btw that pic looks like it was 10man version........i can only see 10 people there and no additional corpses etc....
    Where did you learn to count? There are 15 people in the picture alone, and if you look to the left side there are Fan animations going off. Safe to assume that's 25.

Yea there is deff. more then 10 ppl on that screenshot ..
    I allso count 15 + the rogue doing fan of knifes ..

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/8595/crypttro.png

but hold on guys.... Method have yet to post their Screenshots with the time of kills...And they have had about 35-40 people online since the server opened up.
    Ansgar the Insane

To bad Magtheridon got lots of server issues, if both EU and US were to be patched and gotten their servers up at the same time im sure of that Ensida would've cleared it all way ahead of the other top guilds.

http://twitter.com/wowkungen

Kungen's twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by quez
    To bad Magtheridon got lots of server issues, if both EU and US were to be patched and gotten their servers up at the same time im sure of that Ensida would've cleared it all way ahead of the other top guilds.

Kungen's twitter.
    wow, suck enough cock buddy? lawl

Ensidia is still probably the best. USA had patch *slightly* before EU. Not *way* before.

World firsts really mean nothing, you can be best guild in world and get screwed over by an unstable server.

KONATA

Quote Originally Posted by quez

Kungen's twitter.
    to bad almost every server is lagging & crashing... More QQ plz

The Best ? cant see any Hardmode Kills, and wow they are raiding since what 15hours ? WoW Impressive

Quote Originally Posted by Craz
    Ensidia is still probably the best. USA had patch *slightly* before EU. Not *way* before.

World firsts really mean nothing, you can be best guild in world and get screwed over by an unstable server.
    US had Ulduar 1 day before EU, and Ensidia is just as far into Ulduar as the one US guild who is on Yogg also, but the difference is that us guild had 1 day more in Ulduar than EU.

Yogg-Saron downed by Ensidia http://www.ensidia.com/

Quote Originally Posted by lordrw
    US had Ulduar 1 day before EU, and Ensidia is just as far into Ulduar as the one US guild who is on Yogg also, but the difference is that us guild had 1 day more in Ulduar than EU.
    ALL US servers were down for 6-7 hours past the scheduled time. Trust me it was no where near a 1 day head start. And my server is very unstable we have a guild with a world first kill in sunwell, and they have only been able to down 3 bosses within 24 hours of patch 3.1.