Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...

Re: Yogg Saron killed by Ensidia World First!

A guild that cannibalizes and destroys other guilds to steal their best players has transferred more than once and bribes others to get them to transfer to their guild, kicks long time and loyal members on a whim. Oh yeah let my jealousy show, to me they are scrubs who take the game a little too seriously and until they do it all hard mode all I have to say is this, meh.

staying 50 hours+ online playing since 3.1 was released tells enough about their kill, my guild used like 8-9 now, and we are quite on our way.
    Quote Originally Posted by ViridianWRA - 23/03/2014 View Post
    Seriously. Someone bookmark this. If we go all the way from 6.0 to 7.0 and there is never a paid Garrison feature on the blizzard store, I will go to the store, purchase a hat and film myself eating it.

Quote Originally Posted by nevermore
    Random Ensidia member takes a few days off work/school and spends a whole week playing WoW, clearing all content, and then goes back to the once-a-week raiding schedule while clearing all the content and getting the best loot.

Random nonameguild member keeps playing 3-4 days a week, wiping endlessly, clearing the whole content in maybe 3-4 months, spending 10x more gold on consumables and repair bills due to the increased time it takes them to down stuff, and in his spare time keeps bashing on others for having "no life".
    Well, the principle is similar, but indeed you overstated things a little

Random Ensidia member takes a few days off work/school and spends a whole week playing WoW (Why weeks? off what? It's 11 hours of Instance clearing) clearing all content, and then goes back to the once-a-week raiding schedule (Do You really think they're gonna raid once a week now? Ther's about...80 Raids achievements to be complete, and around 10 Hard Modes too) (Plus, every single HC guilds when the content is cleared raids only once/twice a week, it's perfectly normal) while clearing all the content (As every other HC guild will do 1 week later) and getting the best loot (As every other HC 1 week later).

Random nonameguild HARDCORE member keeps playing 3-4 days a week (As EVERY HC guild in the world, most of them 5,6 or 7 a week during progress raids) wiping endlessly (What did they think Ensidia have done 4 hours in front of Yoggy? Playing chess?) clearing the whole content in maybe 3-4 months (Are you serious? 4 Months? The only thing that will take *maybe* that much are Achievements and some of the Hard Modes, and that goes for Ensidia as well) spending 10x more gold on consumables and repair bills due to the increased time it takes them to down stuff (That's new to me lol...we are the 6th guild on Twisting Nether and our GBank has 64'000 Gold).

That's how it is more or less.

And, by the way, about the retarded "ZOMG BWL MC ZQ40 NAXX WERENT CLERD 1 OEN DAY WTFQQ!!!1111!!" :
    Are you going to fucking manage, sooner or later, that those were a 40men Dungeons?
    Can someone of you remember the fucking time that took organizing 40 people at the same time?
    When people will recognize this will stop making unlogical statements like "zomfg 4H took 4 fucking years people are still wiping in there I think".

Else you can keep lying to yourself saying that, just 2 examples, Gluth and Noth 40 men are actually HARDER than Voidreaver and The Lurker Below just because the first 2 took 1 month to be killed, when the other 2 took not even 1 week.
    And this could be go ahead with Anub'Rekhan, Loatheb, Patchwerk..

Grats to them, For the Horde!
    get some

Quote Originally Posted by Klokie
    staying 50 hours+ online playing since 3.1 was released tells enough about their kill, my guild used like 8-9 now, and we are quite on our way.
    First off, it wasnt more than 24hours(eu servers went up ~3pm kill was just before 2pm?). Also(if you had bothered to read) you would notice that they had ALOT of downtime, over 7hrs without going into the instance, without about a total of 11hrs raiding.

Someone also posted earlier that EU and US kills were almost back to back and US killed General fish-face an hour before EU, take into account that US had a 24hour head-start on EU(okay, I know US servers didnt go up untill alittle later than EU, but they still had alot more time).

Exodus(first guild to get to Yogg-Saron) had raided for ~5-6hrs on Yogg-Saron before Ensidia had even GOT to him, and they've still not downed him(afaik) almost 12hrs after Ensidia killed Yogg-Saron.

I won't even bother going into the "no lifers" comments because there just stupid, if you want to bash no-lifers why dont you bash the US guilds who started before Ensidia, raided for 26hrs+(before Ensidia had even reached Yogg-Saron) constantly and still haven't down Yogg-Saron?

Quote Originally Posted by UnionFTW
    Exodus(first guild to get to Yogg-Saron) had raided for ~5-6hrs on Yogg-Saron before Ensidia had even GOT to him, and they've still not downed him(afaik) almost 12hrs after Ensidia killed Yogg-Saron.

I won't even bother going into the "no lifers" comments because there just stupid, if you want to bash no-lifers why dont you bash the US guilds who started before Ensidia, raided for 26hrs+(before Ensidia had even reached Yogg-Saron) constantly and still haven't down Yogg-Saron?
    Because Exodus has, from the beginning, been working on HARD MODE Yogg. If they wanted the easy kill like Ensidia, they would have gotten it.

last night we only managed to get Flame leviathan down and loot out before Ulduar server crashed again :-\

Quote Originally Posted by xec
    and this is what blizzard call now: "much harder" instance than naxx :]
    Wait for the hard modes, then say it's easy.

Deleted

If there was a ban streak achievement I'd be world first to get it. How many was that... twenty or something?

Any more US vs EU bs-talk, any more Raiders Have No Life kind of dumb posts, I'm not giving any more warning, it's permanent ban straight away, regardless of how much you post here or how awesome you think you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Adys
    If there was a ban streak achievement I'd be world first to get it. How many was that... twenty or something?

Any more US vs EU bs-talk, any more Raiders Have No Life kind of dumb posts, I'm not giving any more warning, it's permanent ban straight away, regardless of how much you post here or how awesome you think you are.
    To be fair tho I really am very Awsome

(the real reason for this post is coming next)

Gratz Ensidia on your vey quick kill of the new top dog of WoW. i olny hope some on in Ensidia use's MMO-Champion forums

Bit late but gz to Ensidia for their kill.

Bigger gz to all other guilds for their kills - those who did not participate in the encounters on the PTR. You deserve the true worlds first accolades.

Hat is off to you all.
    WHEN I POST IN CAPS CURSE SPEAK FOR ALL PALADINS AND REFRAIN FROM PUNCTUATION EXCEPT AT THE END OF MY SENTENCE WHERE I USE EXTRA YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH MY LOGIC!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Arganaut
    Bit late but gz to Ensidia for their kill.

Bigger gz to all other guilds for their kills - those who did not participate in the encounters on the PTR. You deserve the true worlds first accolades.

Hat is off to you all.
    Everybody who downed Yogg on HC the first reset, was on the PTR, or atleast had some guildies on it.
    Ok im new to hotkeying so im most likely doing something wrong.

I can hotkey alt to anything but the function keys. I can do alt+f1, f2, f3 but when i get to f4 it crashes my game EVERY TIME! Its annoying because I have to reset all my hotkeys cuz a game crash doesnt save them. Please fix soon!

Deleted

Dedication pays off.. ^^