Thread: T8 dress/pants

T8 dress/pants

I noticed shown is a model of a dress and a pants for t8, how do i turn my stupid dress into awesome pants?
    I dont want to look like some shamanpriestey thing i want my legs.
    Or are the models just there to piss us off and force us into a dress?
    Bornakk"Increasingly it felt like someone playing against a Ret-Pally really only had 60% of their health bar because Vindication took away 20% from the start and then Hammer of Wrath kicked in when they had 20% left. This change was something we could confidently hotfix and would have a minimal to no impact on the PvE side of things. "
    VINDICATION TAKES 20% HEALTH /facepalm

Re: T8 dress/pants

Two models are used for tiers, others for random drops. So you could be lucky

well both the t8 10 and 25 man show up as dresses . which is lame.
    Bornakk"Increasingly it felt like someone playing against a Ret-Pally really only had 60% of their health bar because Vindication took away 20% from the start and then Hammer of Wrath kicked in when they had 20% left. This change was something we could confidently hotfix and would have a minimal to no impact on the PvE side of things. "
    VINDICATION TAKES 20% HEALTH /facepalm

non-tier pieces dropping from ulduar have the pants model and as far as I know, Emblem of Conquest reward has the pants model aswell, theres no way you can change the current t8 display

I noticed that the majority hates the T8 dresses, does that mean i'm going to be FINALLY unique?

Cause to be honest? I'm in love with T8.. but of course I love T2 much more. To point that atm I have 4/8 pieces of T2 <3

Made by myself while I'm bored..