Poll: What partner for ret in S6

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

(Poll) What partner For ret in S6?

What are you guys plannning to run with? Im curious to see what peeps wanna run with now with all these new changes to all of the classes

Re: (Poll) What partner For ret in S6?

Wait what? Ret pallys do arena??

disc. offensive healer not a boring combo to play. plus with all the priest buffs this will be better than before
    i'm a rogue nerf me please.

I was playing alittle with a resto druid in skirmish yesterday (yes i kow its skirmish) but it looked very promising. DK dont run over druids. and with replenishment they dont go oom that insanly fast. and on toop of that 3xcyclone into rep is a nice combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Felblood
    Wait what? Ret pallys do arena??
    Only until they have the rating for the OP Libram ofc

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    ^

Highest we got was 1987 resto/ret

Never saw a single ret on my battlegroup. Ever.

Seems that ret think priest is the way to go this season

Ret pala + Disc priest will be sick this season.

This comp was already good in s5 and add the fact that priests are getting buffed, well, 1+1 = 2.

And the best thing of all, the priest will be able to carry you guys since ret paladins have the lowest skill cap in game, if it isn't working out well, replace him, his fault.

Get yourself a good priest and you guys can continue slapping your genitals on the keyboard and pretend you're skilled.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Ghoruz&gn=Contraction

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakybastard

This comp was already good in s5 and add the fact that priests are getting buffed, well, 1+1 = 2.

And the best thing of all, the priest will be able to carry you guys since ret paladins have the lowest skill cap in game, if it isn't working out well, replace him, his fault.

Get yourself a good priest and you guys can continue slapping your genitals on the keyboard and pretend you're skilled.

Someone is angry

I play Rogue and even though we have never lost to a Disc + Ret and it is just sad meeting paladins that play awful, basically, the only difference between a 1500 ret paladin and a 2300 rated is the gear and how good the priest is.

And it's just sad seeing bad people at ratings they don't deserve to be on.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Twisting+Nether&cn=Ghoruz&gn=Contraction

Druid imo, esp since dk's don't cancel their lifeblooms anymore + replenishment. If a druid times things right he can also cyclone a pally to let divine plea tick less.

anyways try this rotation if you get it down it's quite fun to piss people off.

(reason why i put exorcism first is to get people into combat at a range, you can also use hand of reckoning)

exorcism + judgement + crusader strike + divine storm + hoj + judgement + crusader strike + divine storm + CYCLONE + concencrate + judgement + crusader strike + divine storm + exorcism

there's few variations you can do like if your tryin to kill dps spam cyclone on healer while this is done while attacking dps and after trinket or diminishing on cyclone on the healer go for a repentance and continue on.

although pallies are a problem :P since you can't usually get it on first try since trinkets and bubbles. but usually you can get lucky with long games with druid cause ret/druid isn't a easy team to kill either :P

I Still belive Resto Shamans will be the best partner for RET in s6.

We still will be requiring their burst to kill the healer, combined with great CC and even more kite now with latest changes on shamman.

Played well this combo can go +1800 easy.

2325 2v2 Ret pal/resto sham in s5 so im sticking with that. (Varothar) if you wanna look me up.

Quote Originally Posted by amk
    Planning to do the same. Thinking of teaming up with a Holy PVP Paladin.
    This space is available for rent!

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakybastard

Now show me on the Doll where the Ret Pally touched you.

15+ Year Old Account

resto shaman, disc priest or holy pala
    Quote Originally Posted by gummster
    hahhaahaha, probably plays a DK
    nope a ex-mutilate spammer...

would be even more sad if he played pre-BC, when everyone was a rogue, when every "pathetic player could just face smash and win"

Quote Originally Posted by Genuis0481
    Now show me on the Doll where the Ret Pally touched you.
    ROFL !!!

i play with a resto druid. DK cant remove the HoT anymore ? thats sounds promising...