Thread: Ret Leveling

Deleted

Ret Leveling

After the new JoTW buff to leveling I desided to dust of my level 35 ret paladin and make him my pvp alt, so am now leveling him up to 80, currently im level 46 and im kinda running out of viable ret talents to put points in, since most of the talents I have left are either raid talents or pvp talents, this is my current spec http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#sZZVfMtbuuhku and I am kinda wondering how to continue.
    Sanctified Wrath sucks because I donot have Avenging Wrath yet.
    Swift Retribution seems like a very meagre bonus for 3 points and Righteous Crusader is only 3 points, so what shal I invest my points in after im done with Art of War and Fanatism?

Also when im done in the retribution tree and got the +15% str from the prot tree and seal of the pure, what should I invest my points in then?

Ty for any answers

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Ret Leveling

1. sanctefied wrath is not useless at all, 50% aditional crit to hammer of wrath ensures a good finish and u dont need to use ur regual CD's on a mob if u pulled 2+

2. 3% haste is crap compared to 30% AP to spellpower

3. and what u mean speccing seals of the pure? ure using command right? seals of the pure does not affect seal or judge of command at all

also u shud glyph judgement and excorsism and improved might is way bether than crusade
    Your greed, your foolishness has brought you to this end.

- Prince Malchezaar

Deleted

Re: Ret Leveling

KK thanks for your answers, got those glyphs and gonna spec into sheath, thought it was a pretty meh talent but it seems otherwise, the extra crit on hammer sucks though because on my current level 500 damage is enough to one-shot just about any mob (non-crit damage is 500 atm)