Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Grid shows debuffs!

I have noticed, that you can add Grid the posibility to show debuffs on your beautiful squares. When you install Grid, you can already see curse, poisen, magic and disease debuffs, but if you want, you can make it show all debuffs you want. This can be very helpful for everybody, and very necessary for healers.

I'm therefor updating this list for Cataclysm with some different debuffs from different encounters, for those of you who are using Grid, so it can be easier to handle the debuffs. If you think there are some debuffs, that could be good to add, then make reply and I will add it into the list.

For adding debuffs to Grid:
    1. Grid < Status < Auras
    2. Write the name of the debuff in "Add new Debuffs"
    3. Status < Auras < Debuff: xxx < Enable
    4. Frame < Center Icon < debuff: xxx (press on the added debuff)
    Last edited by iLive; 2011-02-13 at 03:51 PM.

Re: Grid shows debuffs!

Wow, this will be very useful! thanks

Sorry to disappoint you but this is happening since I've installed GRid.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by miLl3niUm
    You mean YOU have already added these debuffs into your Grid or that the debuffs are included in Grid, because they aren't. If you meant the first thing, then please share it :P

I meant they have been showing up on my grid since I installed it without doing this. :-\

Here's some more.... not so important but interesting to see anyway:

"Flame Tsunami" - Sarth walls... shows me who not to heal.

"Devouring Flame" - Blue stuff on Razorscale fight

"Flame Buffet" - The jumping debuff the molten giants before Ignis give you.

Stone Grip -> Debuff at Kologarn placed on the people he grips in his fist, deals damage to them.

Savage Pounce -> Bleed dot on your tanks on Auriaya, deals high dmg

Napalm Shell -> dot that gets applied after a napalm bomb on mimirons phase 1

Plasma Blast -> Should be called on vent anyways, but it's the 30k dps spell Mimiron puts on the maintank in phase 1.

Sara's Blessing -> a dot which the mobs in yogg sarons first phase put on players, ticks for about 6k/3sec on heroic, I think

Squeeze -> debuff on players in yogg sarons constrictor tentacles in phase 2, deals a lot of dmg and they need to be freed

Brain Link -> spell that yogg saron uses in phase 2, two players are linked by a beam, they get dmg if they are too far from each other

don't remember more atm

Quote Originally Posted by lamanna
    I'd recommend not adding this
    Theres too many other generically named debuffs which most of the time you won't care about
    One example is Razorscale

Quote Originally Posted by Xs
    I'd recommend not adding this
    Theres too many other generically named debuffs which most of the time you won't care about
    One example is Razorscale
    Ain't the jumping debuff "Unquenchable Flames" anyhow?

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by lamanna
    Here's some more.... not so important but interesting to see anyway:

"Flame Tsunami" - Sarth walls... shows me who not to heal.

"Devouring Flame" - Blue stuff on Razorscale fight

I have added "Devouring Flame", but the others are still remaining since the abilities are used by other creatures and "Flame Tsunami" are not in Wowhead.

Quote Originally Posted by ramsamsam
    Stone Grip -> Debuff at Kologarn placed on the people he grips in his fist, deals damage to them.

Savage Pounce -> Bleed dot on your tanks on Auriaya, deals high dmg

Napalm Shell -> dot that gets applied after a napalm bomb on mimirons phase 1

Plasma Blast -> Should be called on vent anyways, but it's the 30k dps spell Mimiron puts on the maintank in phase 1.

Sara's Blessing -> a dot which the mobs in yogg sarons first phase put on players, ticks for about 6k/3sec on heroic, I think

Squeeze -> debuff on players in yogg sarons constrictor tentacles in phase 2, deals a lot of dmg and they need to be freed

Brain Link -> spell that yogg saron uses in phase 2, two players are linked by a beam, they get dmg if they are too far from each other

don't remember more atm
    I have added all of them, except of those with Yogg-Saron, since he aren't in Wowhead yet, so I can't confirm the debuff.

15+ Year Old Account

BUMP! Anyone got more info and could also be cool if this list was actually used :P

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account

You probably installed "GridStatusRaidDebuff" along with Grid?

Grid itself does not and will never display these debuffs by default. However installing GSRD will change that.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

I don't know, but probably yes, because since I reinstalled wow and addons from the beginning it didn't show the debuffs so I had to follow the tutorial. Thank you for this iLive.

15+ Year Old Account

I don't know, but probably yes, because since I reinstalled wow and addons from the beginning it didn't show the debuffs so I had to follow the tutorial. Thank you for this iLive.
    NP friend ^^

I could install GridStatusRaidDebuffs, but if you add the debuffs manually it seems more controlable and when a debuff appears on your Grid, you will always remember which one it is, because you added it youself.

15+ Year Old Account

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ssdebuffs.aspx

this is also on curse u might wanna check it out

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by jasje
    http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ssdebuffs.aspx

this is also on curse u might wanna check it out
    Damn...

Idd, this is kinda of disappointment :P Don't worry, we still love you iLive!

Btw I installed it but it doesn't show up in Grid config menu, maybe it doesn't work.

15+ Year Old Account

Idd, this is kinda of disappointment :P Don't worry, we still love you iLive!

Btw I installed it but it doesn't show up in Grid config menu, maybe it doesn't work.
    <'3

It doesn't work for me.

Code:
    [2009/05/30 12:37:21-173-x1]: GridBossDebuffs-1.0\Core.lua:4: Cannot find a library instance of SpecialEvents-Aura-2.0.
    BugSack-2.x.x.166\Libs\AceLibrary\AceLibrary.lua:490: in function `AceLibrary'
    GridBossDebuffs-1.0\Core.lua:4: in main chunk

15+ Year Old Account

i dont want to make u unemployed Ilive:> but if the mods does it work, well...you can scrap this topic
    but anyway it is a good id to let people know that things can changed in grid or added