Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Patch 3.1.1 live, Season 6, Death Strike Nerf

Update - Looks like the Recent In-Game Fixes has been updated with more changes after I posted it, now updated.

US Maintenance Update
    [blizzquote="Nethaera;http://blue.mmo-champion.com/1/16474240962-regularly-scheduled-maintenance-extended.html]10:30 AM PDT- We will be extending the regularly scheduled maintenance by two hours and expect to have all realms available at approximately 1:00 PDT. [/blizzquote"]

Patch 3.1.1 on live servers this week
    Patch 3.1.1 will be deployed on live servers this week, this is a minor bug fix patch and there aren't many changes.

Official Patch Notes
    The official patch notes are now available.
    Originally Posted by Nethaera (Blue Tracker)

General
    • In order to address issues with the dual talent specialization system, all players will have their talents points refunded. Players who have purchased dual talent specializations will have both specializations reset. Glyphs will not be affected by this reset.

Bugs
    • Characters who are not of the same race or class are once again able to view each others' professions linked in chat.
    • Fixed an issue in which player and pet nameplates were appearing larger than normal.
    • Thrall’;s throne has been adjusted back to its proper size and the base replaced. He will no longer need to defy gravity.
    • Fixed an issue with a display error on druid leather helms.
    • Corrected an issue for GeForce2/ATI 7 series card users that would result in critical errors for select actions in game. As a result certain projected textures, like spell effects and targeting circles, will no longer render on some terrain objects.

Achievements
    • Corrected an issue preventing players from earning the achievement, “Storming Stormwind.” Players who were not properly awarded this achievement for completing the objective should retroactively be granted completion.

Warlock
    Demonology
    • Fel Synergy (Rank 1): Corrected the tooltip to now display the proper healing amount.

Dungeons and Raids
    Caverns of Time: Culling of Stratholme
    • Fixed an issue with the outside map not appearing correctly.
    • Fixed an issue where an incorrect skin was being applied to certain classes/races when the Human Illusion buff is cast upon them.
    Ulduar
    • The mob packs in the XT-002 Deconstructor encounter can now be engaged separately and are no longer linked.

Patch 3.1.1 - Unofficial changes
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Ulduar 10-Man
    Ignis - Scorch now inflicts 3770 to 4230 damage. (Down from 4713 to 5287)

Ulduar 25-Man
    Ignis - Scorch now inflicts 6032 to 6768 damage. (Down from 7540 to 8460)
    Thorim - Lightning Charge now inflicts 17344 to 20156 damage. (Up from 13875 to 16125)
    Thorim - Chain Lightning now inflicts 4625 to 5375 damage. (Up from 3700 to 4300)

Ulduar Hard Modes
    Flame Leviathan - Tower of Frost now increases health by 50%. (Up from 25%)
    Flame Leviathan - Tower of Storms now increases health by 50%. (Up from 25%)
    Flame Leviathan - Tower of Flames now increases health by 50%. (Up from 25%)
    Thorim - Sif's Frostbolt Volley now inflicts 11250 to 13750 damage. (Up from 9000 to 11000)
    Thorim - Sif's Frost Nova now inflicts 14138 to 15862 damage. (Up from 9425 to 10575)
    XT-002 Deconstructor - Heartbreak now increases damage by 35% (Up from 30%) and health by 45% (Up from 40%)

Death Knight (3.1 Skills List / 3.1 Talent + Glyph Calc.)
    Unholy
    Anti-Magic Shell now absorbs magical damage up to a maximum of 50% of the Death Knight's health. (Down from 100%)

Warlock (3.1 Skills List / 3.1 Talent + Glyph Calc.)
    Demonology
    Fel Synergy now give you a 50/100% chance to heal your pet for 15% (down from 50/30%) of the amount of spell damage done by you.
    Patch 3.1.1 - Talent Respec
    [blizzquote="Eyonix;http://blue.mmo-champion.com/1/16474240454-upcoming-talent-respec.html]In the next upcoming minor content patch, we will be wiping all talents which should fix a majority of talent issues that players have been experiencing. This talent wipe will not affect glyphs, but when reapplying your talent points, please be careful to match them up to the glyphs that you currently have placed. [/blizzquote"]

Patch 3.1.1 - Official Notes
    These notes are taken from the patch files and aren't very informative ...
    World of Warcraft Client Patch 3.1.1
    The latest test realm patch notes can always be found at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/test-realm-patchnotes.html

The latest patch notes can always be found at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/

We are updating World of Warcraft with a minor bug fix patch. For updated information regarding the changes made in this patch, please visit the official General forum at: http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/board.html?sid=1&forumId=10023
    Recent In Game Fixes - 04/21
    Originally Posted by Bornakk (Blue Tracker)
    Keep in mind that some of these changes may not be active until after the server has been restarted.
    • The Saronite Animus in the heroic General Vezax encounter has had its health increased.
    • The Mimiron hard mode has received the following changes: increased damage from Flames, increased damage from Frost Bomb (in heroic), increased damage from Water Spray, and increased the health bonus he receives from Emergency Mode.
    • The damage bonus of the Frozen Power talent should no longer affect boss creatures.
    • The buff players receive from Tenacity in Wintergrasp is now stronger.
    • Stoneclaw Totem should no longer put a shield on hostile targets.
    • The damage from a Clockwork Sapper’s Energy Sap ability has been decreased.
    • General Vezax’s abilities, Mark of the Faceless and Shadow Crash, may hit players in melee range depending on the situation and player setup.
    • Players should no longer be able to quench the Unquenchable Flames debuff from a Molten Colossus by using spells like Cloak of Shadows or Divine Protection. The Molten damage from when Iron Constructs turn molten has been reduced, the ground damage from Scorch has been reduced, and the total health of Ignis himself has been reduced.
    • For Ignis the Furnace master, Strength of the Creator will now only affect physical damage and he will have to wait for a short time to charge after casting Flame Jets.
    • Katherine Lee should no longer be attackable in Dalaran, meanies.
    • Shattering Throw will no longer consume an extra 25 rage.
    • The heirloom item, Discerning Eye of the Beast, will now return mana at any level.
    • The item Gauntlets of the Wretched can now be sold or disenchanted.
    • All of the additional creatures spawned during the XT-002 Deconstructor encounter can now be snared in either difficulty.
    • It will be slightly more difficult to skip Tympanic Tantrum on XT-002 Deconstructor.
    • For the Hodir encounter, the damage from Champion of Hodir’s Freezing Breath has been reduced, the haste effect from Starlight has been decreased, and the timer for the hard mode has been decreased.
    • For the Thorim encounter, the Runic Colossus should stop channeling Runic Smash once engaged in combat, the Dark Rune Champion should no longer whirlwind after being disarmed, and the Runic Colossus should no longer melee when it charges.
    • Glyph of Polymorph will no longer limit the number of recipes learned through Northrend Inscription Research.
    • The Iron Council encounter has received the following changes: the amount healed through Electric Charge has been increased, the timer to Berserk has been increased, the range of Overload has been decreased, the Lightning Elementals are no longer immune to nature damage, Stormcaller Brundir's melee damage has been decreased (in normal mode), and increased Runemaster Molgeim's damage.
    • The Kologarn encounter has received the following changes: the speed of the Eyebeam has been decreased, the amount of damaged required to break a player from Stone Grip has been decreased, and slightly decreased the amount of damage done by Stone Grip.
    • Some changes we have made to the trash mobs in the Antechamber (the area near Iron Council) are: the Devastating Leap from the Chamber Overseer is now a Stun Mechanic, Champer Overseers should no longer be immune to disarm, standing on the Flaming Rune should no longer proc Runic Explosion, Iron Menders should be immune to charm, Charged Dwarves should be immune to charm, the damage from Ball Lightning cast by Lightning Charged Iron Dwarves has been decreased in heroic difficulty, and the damage of Runed Flame Jets have been decreased.
    • The Auriaya encounter has received the following changes: Sanctum Sentries should no longer spawn while Auriaya is in combat and lowered the damage of Savage Pounce.
    • Sniper Training should no longer remove players from stealth.
    • Death Strike will now heal the Death Knight for 5% of his or her maximum health per disease on the target, up to a maximum of 15%.
    • Focus Magic and Hunger for Blood should no longer last through a talent switch.
    • Vanish should now properly remove the effects of the Mage spell Slow.
    • The Mimiron encounter has received the following changes: the damage of Proximity Mines has been decreased, Proximity Mines should no longer explode and damage players after they explode and disappear, the initial cooldown of Shock Blast in phase 4 has been altered so it shouldn't be cast the same time as Laser Barrage in this phase, the casting time of Self Repair has been increased, and the health and damage of Assault Bots has been decreased in heroic mode.
    • Emalon should no longer use any of his special abilities for a short time after casting Overcharge.
    • The time between Mole Machines spawning in the Razorscale encounter has been slightly increased.
    Death Strike Healing Nerf
    [blizzquote="Ghostcrawler;http://blue.mmo-champion.com/28/16473608683-death-strike-healing-nerf.html]We have since made another hotfix to just change the way the healing works completely. It now heals 5% of the death knight's health per disease on the target, up to a max of 15%. This should allow Frost and Unholy to benefit from Death Strike healing while letting Blood benefit from extra Death Strike damage. The tooltip will not reflect this change until we can patch the client.[/blizzquote"]

Arena Season 6 - Starting Tomorrow
    According to today's blue post, the Season 6 of the Arena is still scheduled to start tomorrow on live servers!
    [blizzquote="Zarhym;http://blue.mmo-champion.com/1/16474260525-season-6-tomorrow.html]We have stated that players should expect season 6 to start as early as tomorrow. This is still the plan. [/blizzquote"]

Arena Season 6 – Upcoming Changes

As with the current system, the matchmaking system will attempt to match teams against opponents who are closest to their average matchmaking rating. Starting with Arena Season 6, a team’s average matchmaking rating will be shown in the scoreboard at the end of each match so that you can see where your team stands compared to the opposing team you just faced. All arena teams that are below a 1500 arena rating will always earn arena points as a 1500 rated team. This will allow teams to continue to build up arena points while working on gaining the ratings needed to purchase items.

Please note that a more specific start date for Arena Season 6 will be provided as soon as it is determined.

Here is a list of some PvP items that will be available in Arena Season 6 and their expected rating requirements:

Rating Required:
    1250+: Deadly Relics/Idols/Librams/Totems
    1300+: Deadly Gloves
    1350+: Deadly Legs
    1400+: Deadly Chest
    1450+: Deadly Helm
    1500+: Deadly Shoulders

1400+: Furious Bracer (honor)
    1450+: Furious Belt (honor)
    1500+: Furious Boots (honor)
    1550+: Furious Neck (honor)
    1600+: Furious Gloves
    1650+: Furious Ring (honor)
    1700+: Furious Legs
    1750+: Furious Chest
    1800+: Furious Trinket (honor)
    1850+: Furious Weapon
    1900+: Furious Helm
    1950+: Furious Wands/Relics/etc
    2000+: Furious Cloak (honor)
    2050+: Furious Shoulders
    2200+: 2nd Tier Furious Weapon
    2300+: Furious Tabard
    No Rating Required:
    Hateful Gloves
    Hateful Legs
    Hateful Chest
    Hateful Helm
    Hateful Shoulders
    Hateful Ring
    Hateful Trinket
    Deadly Bracer
    Deadly Belt
    Deadly Boots
    Deadly Neck
    Deadly Ring
    Deadly Cape
    Deadly Trinket

To answer some players’ questions:
    • Only the current arena season’s weapons (furious) will be available. Deadly weapons will be removed when Arena Season 6 starts.
    • The first tier furious weapons will be equivalent to heroic Ulduar weapons and the second tier furious weapons will match heroic hard mode Ulduar weapons.

Another thing to keep in mind is that until you start to get close to your team's matchmaking rating, you will be gaining around 20 or more points in a win and zero or nearly zero in a loss. So players will make steady progress through games played until they near their team's matchmaking rating.
    Season 6 - Weapons
    We do not have the stats of the weapons yet but we already know that the color of this new season is blue!

The stats of the weapons will be available as soon as the servers go live

Season 6 - Armor Sets
    We do not have the final stats for Season 6 armor sets yet, only the gloves and legs for each set, along with all the honor items dropped by Emalon in the Vault of Archavon. Check the screenshot below for a high-definition preview of the armor sets models on all races.

The complete stats of the armor sets will be available as soon as the servers go live

HTML Code:
    <center><table><tr><td>[img]/i/icons/ideathknights.gif[/img] [b]<font color="#C41E3A">Death Knight</color>[/b]

[url="/i/news/2009/march/season6_deathknight_female_hd.jpg"][img]/i/news/2009/march/small/season6_deathknight_female_hd.jpg[/img][/url] [url="/i/news/2009/march/season6_deathknight_male_hd.jpg"][img]/i/news/2009/march/small/season6_deathknight_male_hd.jpg[/img][/url]
</td><td>[img]/i/icons/idruids.gif[/img] [b]<font color="#FF7D0A">Druid</color>[/b]

[url="/i/news/2009/march/season6_druid_hd.jpg"][img]/i/news/2009/march/small/season6_druid_hd.jpg[/img][/url]</td></tr></table>
<table><tr><td>[img]/i/icons/ihunters.gif[/img] [b]<font color="#ABD473">Hunter</color>[/b]

[url="/i/news/2009/march/season6_hunter_female_hd.jpg"][img]/i/news/2009/march/small/season6_hunter_female_hd.jpg[/img][/url] [url="/i/news/2009/march/season6_hunter_male_hd.jpg"][img]/i/news/2009/march/small/season6_hunter_male_hd.jpg[/img][/url]
</td><td>[img]/i/icons/images.gif[/img] [b]<font color="#69CCF0">Mage</color>[/b]

[url="/i/news/2009/march/season6_mage_female_hd.jpg"][img]/i/news/2009/march/small/season6_mage_female_hd.jpg[/img][/url] [url="/i/news/2009/march/season6_mage_male_hd.jpg"][img]/i/news/2009/march/small/season6_mage_male_hd.jpg[/img][/url]</td></tr></table>
<table><tr><td>[img]/i/icons/ipaladins.gif[/img] [b]<font color="#F58CBA">Paladin</color>[/b]

[url="/i/news/2009/march/season6_paladin_female_hd.jpg"][img]/i/news/2009/march/small/season6_paladin_female_hd.jpg[/img][/url] [url="/i/news/2009/march/season6_paladin_male_hd.jpg"][img]/i/news/2009/march/small/season6_paladin_male_hd.jpg[/img][/url]
</td><td>[img]/i/icons/ipriests.gif[/img] [b]<font color="#000000">Priest</color>[/b]

[url="/i/news/2009/march/season6_priest_female_hd.jpg"][img]/i/news/2009/march/small/season6_priest_female_hd.jpg[/img][/url] [url="/i/news/2009/march/season6_priest_male_hd.jpg"][img]/i/news/2009/march/small/season6_priest_male_hd.jpg[/img][/url]</td></tr></table>
<table><tr><td>[img]/i/icons/irogues.gif[/img] [b]<font color="#000000">Rogue</color>[/b]

[url="/i/news/2009/march/season6_rogue_female_hd.jpg"][img]/i/news/2009/march/small/season6_rogue_female_hd.jpg[/img][/url] [url="/i/news/2009/march/season6_rogue_male_hd.jpg"][img]/i/news/2009/march/small/season6_rogue_male_hd.jpg[/img][/url]
</td><td>[img]/i/icons/ishamans.gif[/img] [b]<font color="#2459FF">Shaman</color>[/b]

[url="/i/news/2009/march/season6_shaman_female_hd.jpg"][img]/i/news/2009/march/small/season6_shaman_female_hd.jpg[/img][/url] [url="/i/news/2009/march/season6_shaman_male_hd.jpg"][img]/i/news/2009/march/small/season6_shaman_male_hd.jpg[/img][/url]</td></tr></table>
<table><tr><td>[img]/i/icons/iwarlocks.gif[/img] [b]<font color="#9482CA">Warlock</color>[/b]

[url="/i/news/2009/march/season6_warlock_female_hd.jpg"][img]/i/news/2009/march/small/season6_warlock_female_hd.jpg[/img][/url] [url="/i/news/2009/march/season6_warlock_male_hd.jpg"][img]/i/news/2009/march/small/season6_warlock_male_hd.jpg[/img][/url]
</td><td>[img]/i/icons/iwarriors.gif[/img] [b]<font color="#C79C6E">Warrior</color>[/b]

[url="/i/news/2009/march/season6_warrior_female_hd.jpg"][img]/i/news/2009/march/small/season6_warrior_female_hd.jpg[/img][/url] [url="/i/news/2009/march/season6_warrior_male_hd.jpg"][img]/i/news/2009/march/small/season6_warrior_male_hd.jpg[/img][/url]</td></tr></table></center>
    HTML Code:
    <table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1" style="border: 1px solid #96BC27; margin:auto">
	<tr bgcolor="#96BC27">
		<td width="30">[b]ilvl[/b]</td>
		<td width="60">[b]Type[/b]</td>
		<td width="75">[b]Slot[/b]</td>
		<td width="385">[b]Item[/b]</td>
		<td width="120">[b]Boss[/b]</td>
	</tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>232</td><td>Plate</td><td>Hands</td><td>[img]/i/icons/ideathknights.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_59.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Dreadplate Gauntlets[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>232</td><td>Plate</td><td>Legs</td><td>[img]/i/icons/ideathknights.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_58.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Dreadplate Legguards[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>232</td><td>Plate</td><td>Hands</td><td>[img]/i/icons/ipaladins.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_53.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Ornamented Gloves[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>232</td><td>Plate</td><td>Legs</td><td>[img]/i/icons/ipaladins.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_52.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Ornamented Legplates[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>232</td><td>Plate</td><td>Legs</td><td>[img]/i/icons/ipaladins.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_57.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Scaled Legguards[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>232</td><td>Plate</td><td>Hands</td><td>[img]/i/icons/iwarriors.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_60.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Plate Gauntlets[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>232</td><td>Plate</td><td>Legs</td><td>[img]/i/icons/iwarriors.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_61.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Plate Legguards[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>226</td><td>Plate</td><td>Feet</td><td>[url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_50.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Greaves of Salvation[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>226</td><td>Plate</td><td>Waist</td><td>[url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_51.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Girdle of Salvation[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>226</td><td>Plate</td><td>Wrist</td><td>[url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_49.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Bracers of Salvation[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>226</td><td>Plate</td><td>Feet</td><td>[url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_55.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Greaves of Triumph[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>226</td><td>Plate</td><td>Waist</td><td>[url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_56.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Girdle of Triumph[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>226</td><td>Plate</td><td>Wrist</td><td>[url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_54.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Bracers of Triumph[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
</table>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1" style="border: 1px solid #96BC27; margin:auto">
	<tr bgcolor="#96BC27">
	</tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>232</td><td>Mail</td><td>Hands</td><td>[img]/i/icons/ihunters.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_39.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Chain Gauntlets[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>232</td><td>Mail</td><td>Legs</td><td>[img]/i/icons/ihunters.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_38.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Chain Leggings[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>232</td><td>Mail</td><td>Hands</td><td>[img]/i/icons/ishamans.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_41.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Linked Gauntlets[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>232</td><td>Mail</td><td>Legs</td><td>[img]/i/icons/ishamans.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_40.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Linked Leggings[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>232</td><td>Mail</td><td>Hands</td><td>[img]/i/icons/ishamans.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_47.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Mail Gauntlets[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>232</td><td>Mail</td><td>Legs</td><td>[img]/i/icons/ishamans.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_45.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Mail Leggings[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>232</td><td>Mail</td><td>Hands</td><td>[img]/i/icons/ishamans.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_48.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Ringmail Gauntlets[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>232</td><td>Mail</td><td>Legs</td><td>[img]/i/icons/ishamans.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_46.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Ringmail Leggings[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>226</td><td>Mail</td><td>Feet</td><td>[url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_36.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Sabatons of Triumph[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>226</td><td>Mail</td><td>Waist</td><td>[url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_35.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Waistguard of Triumph[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>226</td><td>Mail</td><td>Wrist</td><td>[url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_37.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Wristguards of Triumph[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>226</td><td>Mail</td><td>Feet</td><td>[url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_43.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Sabatons of Salvation[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>226</td><td>Mail</td><td>Waist</td><td>[url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_44.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Waistguard of Salvation[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>226</td><td>Mail</td><td>Wrist</td><td>[url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_42.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Wristguards of Dominance[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
</table>

<tr bgcolor="#96BC27">
	</tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>232</td><td>Leather</td><td>Hands</td><td>[img]/i/icons/irogues.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_25.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Leather Gloves[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>232</td><td>Leather</td><td>Legs</td><td>[img]/i/icons/irogues.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_26.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Leather Legguards[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>232</td><td>Leather</td><td>Hands</td><td>[img]/i/icons/idruids.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_27.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Dragonhide Gloves[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>232</td><td>Leather</td><td>Hands</td><td>[img]/i/icons/idruids.gif[/img] [url="http://www.wowhead.com/?item=41667"]Furious Gladiator's Dragonhide Legguards[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>232</td><td>Leather</td><td>Hands</td><td>[img]/i/icons/idruids.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_34.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Kodohide Gloves[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>232</td><td>Leather</td><td>Legs</td><td>[img]/i/icons/idruids.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_32.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Kodohide Legguards[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>232</td><td>Leather</td><td>Hands</td><td>[img]/i/icons/idruids.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_33.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Wyrmhide Gloves[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>232</td><td>Leather</td><td>Legs</td><td>[img]/i/icons/idruids.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_31.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Wyrmhide Legguards[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>226</td><td>Leather</td><td>Waist</td><td>[url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_28.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Belt of Dominance[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>226</td><td>Leather</td><td>Waist</td><td>[url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_24.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Belt of Triumph[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>226</td><td>Leather</td><td>Wrist</td><td>[url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_23.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Armwraps of Triumph[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>226</td><td>Leather</td><td>Waist</td><td>[url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_30.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Belt of Salvation[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>226</td><td>Leather</td><td>Wrist</td><td>[url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_29.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Armwraps of Salvation[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
</table>

<tr bgcolor="#96BC27">
	</tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>232</td><td>Cloth</td><td>Hands</td><td>[img]/i/icons/iwarlocks.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_13.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Felweave Handguards[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>232</td><td>Cloth</td><td>Legs</td><td>[img]/i/icons/iwarlocks.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_14.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Felweave Trousers[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>232</td><td>Cloth</td><td>Hands</td><td>[img]/i/icons/images.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_16.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Silk Handguards[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>232</td><td>Cloth</td><td>Legs</td><td>[img]/i/icons/images.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_17.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Silk Trousers[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>232</td><td>Cloth</td><td>Legs</td><td>[img]/i/icons/ipriests.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_19.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Satin Leggings[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>232</td><td>Cloth</td><td>Hands</td><td>[img]/i/icons/ipriests.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_18.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Satin Gloves[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>232</td><td>Cloth</td><td>Hands</td><td>[img]/i/icons/ipriests.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_21.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Mooncloth Gloves[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>232</td><td>Cloth</td><td>Legs</td><td>[img]/i/icons/ipriests.gif[/img] [url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_22.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Mooncloth Leggings[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Arena</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>226</td><td>Cloth</td><td>Feet</td><td>[url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_15.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Slippers of Dominance[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>226</td><td>Cloth</td><td>Wrist</td><td>[url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_20.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Cuffs of Salvation[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
</table>

<tr bgcolor="#96BC27">
	</tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>226</td><td>Cloak</td><td>Back</td><td>[url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_3.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Cloak of Victory[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>226</td><td>Cloak</td><td>Back</td><td>[url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_4.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Cloak of Triumph[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>226</td><td>Cloak</td><td>Back</td><td>[url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_5.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Cloak of Salvation[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>226</td><td>Cloak</td><td>Back</td><td>[url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_6.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Cloak of Ascendancy[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>226</td><td>Cloak</td><td>Back</td><td>[url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_7.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Cloak of Subjugation[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>226</td><td>Cloak</td><td>Back</td><td>[url="/i/news/2009/march/9722//season6_9722_8.jpg"]Furious Gladiator's Cloak of Dominance[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>226</td><td>Misc.</td><td>Finger</td><td>[url="http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42116"]Furious Gladiator's Band of Triumph[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>226</td><td>Misc.</td><td>Finger</td><td>[url="http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42117"]Furious Gladiator's Band of Dominance[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>226</td><td>Neck</td><td>Neck</td><td>[url="http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42037"]Furious Gladiator's Pendant of Ascendancy[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>226</td><td>Neck</td><td>Neck</td><td>[url="http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42040"]Furious Gladiator's Pendant of Salvation[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>226</td><td>Neck</td><td>Neck</td><td>[url="http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42038"]Furious Gladiator's Pendant of Subjugation[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>226</td><td>Neck</td><td>Neck</td><td>[url="http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42036"]Furious Gladiator's Pendant of Dominance[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>226</td><td>Neck</td><td>Neck</td><td>[url="http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42035"]Furious Gladiator's Pendant of Victory[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot2"><td>226</td><td>Neck</td><td>Neck</td><td>[url="http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42034"]Furious Gladiator's Pendant of Triumph[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
		<tr class="loot1"><td>226</td><td>Neck</td><td>Neck</td><td>[url="http://www.wowhead.com/?item=42039"]Furious Gladiator's Pendant of Deliverance[/url]</td><td>Emalon / Honor</td></tr>
</table>

Re: Patch 3.1.1 live, Season 6, Death Strike Nerf

First posting...

Thorim - Sif's Frostbolt Volley now inflicts 11250 to 3750 damage. (Up from 9000 to 11000)

theres a 1 missing, 11250 to 13750 damage.

As per usual, more Warlock nerfs ffs.

Death Knight tanks getting the bat again. Do I hear PvP Nerf? :-X

Great.. I need to respec all my characters yet AGAIN.

[blizzquote="Ghostcrawler;http://blue.mmo-champion.com/28/16473608683-death-strike-healing-nerf.html]We have since made another hotfix to just change the way the healing works completely. It now heals 5% of the death knight's health per disease on the target, up to a max of 15%. This should allow Frost and Unholy to benefit from Death Strike healing while letting Blood benefit from extra Death Strike damage. The tooltip will not reflect this change until we can patch the client.[/blizzquote"]

Finally...

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Season 6 - Weapons
    We do not have the stats of the weapons yet but we already know that the color of this new season is blue!

The stats of the weapons will be available as soon as the servers go live

Season 6 - Armor Sets
    We do not have the final stats for Season 6 armor sets yet, only the gloves and legs for each set, along with all the honor items dropped by Emalon in the Vault of Archavon.

The complete stats of the armor sets will be available as soon as the servers go live
    Seriously? Can Blizzard get any lazier?

1) Change Orange -> Blue.
    2) Blizz dev: "OK guys! I think I've got the new models for the next arena season worked out! Don't look at last season's gear first though, they're very 'different.' And by different I mean exactly the fucking same."
    3) Players: ??????
    4) Players: More ??????
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler (Blue Tracker)
    We don't think burst is a problem in PvP right now.

Mimiron hard mode is going to be unimaginably hard...
    Mines.
    Rockets.
    Shock blast.
    P3Wx2 barrage
    frost blast?
    flames?
    water spout?
    even more health that has to die at the same time
    AND it also has to die within 8 minutes?!

If algalon is supposed to be harder than that... I dont even know if he would be possible. Or maybe they are overtuning mimiron hard mode because algalon isnt ready so he will just be a cockblock.

Mimiron's seriously going to be very hard. It took us a lot of work to down him on normal, hardmode is going to be a nightmare.

But at least it'll be fun. For the first hour or so.

The Draenei male warrior looks like it has a pen*s with a ring on :-/

Quote Originally Posted by bulleimagen
    First posting...
    And last?

:P
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Hard mode just got harder :P

Quote Originally Posted by bulleimagen
    First posting...
    Enjoy your vacation from the boards ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong
    Great.. I need to respec all my characters yet AGAIN.
    Yeah, free respecs are nice, but if it's completely useless it suddenly gets damn frustrating >_<

Thank you Blizz for the DS attention. I think this will work out nicer for both sides, as tanks and to an extent PvP/DPS roles will still actually benefit in circumstances where it's necessary.

Also I noticed it as soon as it went live haha, just wasn't sure what the actual mechanic was.

Thank god for a fix in regards to the meleeing of people on Ignis. Might be more fun without bugs.

Then again, XT 002 hard mode? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you need to first down 25% of his health, then kill the heart, then he resets to full health, but with 45% additional health. This means, on heroic, he has 25M health. First take down 6,25 M health, then a heart with 7,5M health (takes 100% more damage, so roughly equivalent to 3,75M) then he heals to full, gets 45% additional health, so he has 36,25 M health. This means you have 46,25M health to burn down within enrage-timer, which I don't remember what was, 9 minutes? 8?
    And, does he stop to spawn adds then? Is tympanic tantrum and other abilities increased damage as well?
    This sounds like one really hard achievement.
    And don't even get me started on Mimiron.

Quote Originally Posted by Daeren
    Thank god for a fix in regards to the meleeing of people on Ignis. Might be more fun without bugs.

Then again, XT 002 hard mode? Correct me if I'm wrong, but you need to first down 25% of his health, then kill the heart, then he resets to full health, but with 45% additional health. This means, on heroic, he has 25M health. First take down 6,25 M health, then a heart with 7,5M health (takes 100% more damage, so roughly equivalent to 3,75M) then he heals to full, gets 45% additional health, so he has 36,25 M health. This means you have 46,25M health to burn down within enrage-timer, which I don't remember what was, 9 minutes? 8?
    And, does he stop to spawn adds then? Is tympanic tantrum and other abilities increased damage as well?
    Something about hard modes being hard.

I'm sure the guilds actually doing these encounters will either: enjoy the challenge, agree that it's very difficult and continue trying, or agree that it's too difficult and discuss changes, which Blizzard will probably take to heart, to a degree. Any combination of those 3...

True, I guess it's better to make it too difficult and then tune down, rather than the opposite. Having light bomb in the middle of melee during a tantrum was not what I would consider fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dukamok
    Something about hard modes being hard.

I'm sure the guilds actually doing these encounters will either: enjoy the challenge, agree that it's very difficult and continue trying, or agree that it's too difficult and discuss changes, which Blizzard will probably take to heart, to a degree. Any combination of those 3...
    It would be nice, if Blizz would actually wait with the nerfing before ppl try the hard modes in Ulduar gear, and if the top guilds fail then also maybe then begin the nerfs. But i doubt it. Ignis was a bit harder than facerolling and Blizz did bend over asap and nerfed him to the ground. A simple fix of not meleeing the pot guy woulda been enough, but no..lets nerf him so there is no challenge left.

Quote Originally Posted by Daeren

6 Minutes enrage.
    And the heart has 10m health, not 7.5m.

So, 5 mil damage in 20 seconds. That's some heavy burst needed.

Tantrum damage isn't increased, as it's % based, not damage.

The main thing is that you need to take out:
    6.25 mil + 5 mil + 36,25 (25+45%) = 48,5 million health in 6 minutes.
    Meaning you need 134722,22 Raid DPS = 5388,88 DPS per raid member.

Not "too" horrible. Aside the fact that you need to DPS down the adds as well.

And, you can in theory extend the fight by 15-30 seconds if you spread out during the enrage.

I CANNOT FIND THE COMPLETE PATCH NOTES